Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because everyone else has dated doesn't mean it's an embarrassment that you haven't. What's the point of dating a guy just to say you've dated someone?

You dont live in teenage society do you? :naughty: My point is, I wont, i dont, and i havent dated someone just to date someone. But usually the case is that they have found someone they liked and dated them, which i havent, which is a bit outcast, which is a bit frustrating.

Just because everyone else has dated doesn't mean it's an embarrassment that you haven't. What's the point of dating a guy just to say you've dated someone?

Well, exactly. But I can't help but wonder just how long I'll end up waiting...:blink:

:lmfao: AS IF, MY LITTLE FRIEND! they're probably just imtimidated of you.

Right, yeah, 'cause I'm sooo imposing :naughty:

You dont live in teenage society do you? :naughty: My point is, I wont, i dont, and i havent dated someone just to date someone. But usually the case is that they have found someone they liked and dated them, which i havent, which is a bit outcast, which is a bit frustrating.

I don't, but I only recently left it, and I'm currently studying it in one of my classes.

Why would you be outcast because you haven't dated someone?:blink:

You are both gorgeous girls and the guys are just too intimidated by you. If you want to date a guy, ask him out. Your confidence will blow him away, because it's so rare. (especially in high school.)

*whines* Yeahhhhh, but...what do you say? And that's assuming I work up the confidence which is unlikely...

Well, exactly. But I can't help but wonder just how long I'll end up waiting...:blink:

Well, I think I've made clear my stance on "waiting" for a guy to ask you out.:bleh:

:blush-anim-cl:

I cant do that.

Why not?

I did it. Three times.

And you're much more comfortable with guys than I was.

Because it's like "Why hasnt she dated someone? I wonder what's wrong with her?" *lifts up arm pit and sniffs*

That's a classic teenage thought. And you soon realize once you outgrow the teen years that nobody was ever thinking that at all, and you were completely paranoid.:naughty:

Well, I think I've made clear my stance on "waiting" for a guy to ask you out.:bleh:

Why not?

I did it. Three times.

And you're much more comfortable with guys than I was.

That's a classic teenage thought. And you soon realize once you outgrow the teen years that nobody was ever thinking that at all, and you were completely paranoid.:naughty:

I am not amy the great though. Im quiet, sometimes insane, alexandra. WHo doesnt do that. And doesnt know anyone to do that to..

*sighs*

I should go to bed now before i make a balloon boyfriend..

*whines* Yeahhhhh, but...what do you say? And that's assuming I work up the confidence which is unlikely...

Well, before high school, when "dating" was very primitive, I settled for just telling the guy I liked him. If he liked me back, great. If not, whatever. I'd lived through worse. So...that's it. "Oh, and by the way, I like you."

In high school, dating actually becomes dating, and all you do is start slow: "Hey, wanna go to a movie with me?" etc.

:blush-anim-cl:

Well you're all that AND you're tall.

I HATED being tall.:naughty:

The boys took forever to catch up, and in the meantime, I felt like Sasquatch.:thumbdown:

I am not amy the great though. Im quiet, sometimes insane, alexandra. WHo doesnt do that. And doesnt know anyone to do that to..

*sighs*

I should go to bed now before i make a balloon boyfriend..

I'm not Amy the great either.

You simply refuse to believe that I'm painfully shy, don't you? The way I act online is not the way I act in person. Which you should know, as you have just admitted to being the same way.

Nobody does it because everyone else is a coward. Show that you're different. Show that you're special. And YOU ARE. Just do it. Who cares what anyone else thinks? Who cares if he says no? The point is, you did it.

Yeah, I know, I know. And the insane thing is, I feel the same way but I just...can't make that step. It frustrates me to no end.

Me too.

There's a millisecond, a sink or swim moment, where you force yourself to turn around and walk up to the guy, and then he turns around and is looking at you and you need to say something and your heart is about to explode and your hands are shaking, and you can either freeze up, or take a big gulp of air and just do it.:thumb_yello:

If nothing else, it's a great adrenaline rush.:naughty:

I'm not Amy the great either.

You simply refuse to believe that I'm painfully shy, don't you? The way I act online is not the way I act in person. Which you should know, as you have just admitted to being the same way.

Nobody does it because everyone else is a coward. Show that you're different. Show that you're special. And YOU ARE. Just do it. Who cares what anyone else thinks? Who cares if he says no? The point is, you did it.

Me too.

There's a millisecond, a sink or swim moment, where you force yourself to turn around and walk up to the guy, and then he turns around and is looking at you and you need to say something and your heart is about to explode and your hands are shaking, and you can either freeze up, or take a big gulp of air and just do it.:thumb_yello:

Wah wah wah, you probably are but arent admitting it.

No, no, im like this in person, but I am not comfortable in school yet so im awkward shy one, but i will be insane in a month or 2 ::wink2:

Wah wah wah, you probably are but arent admitting it.

No, no, im like this in person, but I am not comfortable in school yet so im awkward shy one, but i will be insane in a month or 2 ::wink2:

You should ask Vanessa or Mana about the first time they met me. That'll be enough answer for you.:wink2:

So in a month or two, you'll ask someone out?:bleh:

Me too.

Yeah...I had a couple of moments like that and then I chickened out in the last second. Looking back on it, it's probably better that I didn't 'cause the guy turned out to be a bit of an ass but still.