Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is why I think we should put a stop to this poor thread's suffering, and finish our story *Raises arm in the air in a supporting/victorious kind of way*

*raises arm and a leg*

I can't believe I have to write a new conclusion for my history essay simply because my stupid teacher doesn't agree with my views. I don't know how I'm supposed to write a decent concusion if what I write will be wrong, as far as I'm concerned. But nooooo you can't disagree with a teacher. He said it was a B, but I could bring it to an A if I changed my conclusion. He claimed he wouldn't downgrade me because I disagreed with him, but isn't that what he's doing? It's not like it's a right or wrong thing - you have to give your own view in a conclusion. Clearly so long as it agrees with what the teacher believes. I hate going against people who are closed minded.

What a jerk. Not everyone comes to the same conclusions. What was the subject?

And kelzeh, come back.

I am here mah dear!:wub2:

So far I have, as my conclusion (and I typed this hesitantly):

Overall, I believe Sources D to J, though they are mainly based upon points of view, they do explain why the ‘Troubles’ broke out.

I still have part of my point of view in there. But it isn't right!!

ohh.. well, that's not quite a full conclusion. You need to add "So therefore, my conclusion, based on what I have been given to research and my own personal point of view is that "The Troubles" started because of ..........., continued because of............. and finally began to end because of ........... "

If he argues after that ask him sarcastically what conclusion he wants you to write down so that you can conform to his points of views and therefore having no further need for your own brain.

oh and:

friends.jpg

:roftl: How many threads is this in?

you trying to get all the girls, all the girls?? :das:

Yeah :das:

Now, I was watching CNN but then i realized "Hey, I dont even live down there, why do I care?" turned it off, realized how un-like me that was (hormones) turned it back on, got bored, put on CSI.

I mean, they dont care we have stephen harper...:lol3:

Yeah :das:

Now, I was watching CNN but then i realized "Hey, I dont even live down there, why do I care?" turned it off, realized how un-like me that was (hormones) turned it back on, got bored, put on CSI.

I mean, they dont care we have stephen harper...:lol3:

:roftl: :roftl: I want to know the outcome. But I'm not watching every little detail. I have a life. somewhere.. Now, where did I put it??

:roftl: :roftl: I want to know the outcome. But I'm not watching every little detail. I have a life. somewhere.. Now, where did I put it??

Me too, CNN is so gosh darn repetitive

"49% Democrat 50% Republican for Indiana!"

*a minute later*

"49% Democrat 50% Republican for Indiana!"

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOA intense.

THIS is why politics should not be brought here :naughty:

It's green party or stephen for me.

Yeah. Don't talk to me about Stephen Harper. He cut funding to the arts programs and that is all I am going to say about THAT.

I'd love to see the Greens in parliament, but it's just unrealistic until Canada catch up with the 21st century and instigates proportional representation. So, until that day, I'll be pro-Liberal.

Stephane Dion would have been my choice, but I can understand why many people were against him. A political candidate needs to be able to communicate clearly with his or her followers, and unfortunately, Dion didn't have that going for him.

Yeah. Don't talk to me about Stephen Harper. He cut funding to the arts programs and that is all I am going to say about THAT.

I'd love to see the Greens in parliament, but it's just unrealistic until Canada catch up with the 21st century and instigates proportional representation. So, until that day, I'll be pro-Liberal.

Stephane Dion would have been my choice, but I can understand why many people were against him. A political candidate needs to be able to communicate clearly with his or her followers, and unfortunately, Dion didn't have that going for him.

Seee i am completely backwards.

If stephen harper cut funding for...I dont know....say the arts and got it to hospitals? Thats a BIT more important, and I think he has a good head on him in sight for priorities. I'd like to see the carbon tax in motion, but... who knows.

I dont like that people bring his french accent into account in this. He's from quebec, We have a large french population in canada, WHY would our PM need to speak completely english? I bet you Paul Martin wasn't even bilingual. (Not that I know...)But I see no problem with pertaining to our Quebecois, despite their constant need to be apart from us (:naughty:)

Hi! i am the newest member of the pink pony riders club! i ride horses relativley well and i love animals! i have two cats, tigger and keith and i love reading lolcats. i have blonde hair, greeny blue eyes and i wear braces on my teeth. i drink yorkshire tea and i broke my nose when i was 5 or 6.all my threads seem to fail and never have any posts and would appreciate it if people read and COMMENTED.

i love literacy and writing long and neverending stories so this thread will be a great thing for me. i like dr who and the simpsons and my favourite show at the moment is brainiac: science abuse. i also like brittania high and toorchwood. I go to chalfonts community college and i live in london, iver heath. 5 years go i went to egypt for a fortnight when my dad accidentally won a holiday for us.

my dad works for maltesers at mars and i have seen all the mars foods being made. my mum works for hallmark crds and she is soon going to work at my school. my seven year old sister alice is a pain and thats all you need to know. i like listening to girls aloud, gym class heroes, mika, omarion and many other unfortunate artists who are yet to hear me warbling away to them and thats about everything i need to know apart from that i am the granddaughter of janet&bob&fred

lol that was a mouthful!!!!!!:naughty::thumb_yello::bleh::mf_rosetinted:

Becky was sitting in a white room, which she’d been drifting into every now and then. If she wasn’t there, she was in a room which only made her scared, with all the doctors mumbling things she didn’t understand above her. Her wrists and ankles hurt when she was there, and she didn’t like it. Becky kept trying to look around, but was somewhat disorientated, so she couldn’t see much.

This time when she drifted into the white room, it felt more permanent. Not completely, but permanent enough. Enough for her to think. She was dreaming, she realised. She could use my power now she was there, and they’d never know. They could communicate, without them picking up signals. Now she just had to pull everyone else into her dream.

It had taken him a long time to get here. He knew it had been coming for weeks. In fact, he had known it had been coming since before he’d met them, but in the more recent weeks he had known. He knew what he had to do, and why he had to do it. Before he left, he had sent a letter to the unknown PPR, the one they had all forgotten about. So to make sure they didn’t remember, he didn’t use her name.

You may not have met me, but I know you know who I am. You may not be directly involved with them, but in your ’book’ research, you dug into their past, and you’ve been expecting this letter.

You know who this is for. You know why I am writing to you. You’ve seen them in the papers, and feel helpless. You know as well as I do you cannot help them at this moment in time, so don’t do anything drastic. The worst is yet to come, but you will not know for a few years. Just know they are going to be helped and in the future you will be needed. Your group’s job has not finished, even if some of the player’s parts have. You knew you had to leave when you did. You will be hearing from me soon. Remember everything you did, for the next step will be difficult, so be prepared.

Yours,

Noko

He just had to pick up the kids. He knew where they were being held, and he knew the guards weaknesses. If the PPRs got out alive, which was doubtful, excluding a few, he would give them back without any questions. However, if they did not, as suspected, he would bring up the children to a certain age, without telling them about their parents, but training them for the future, since the future was going to be difficult for the entire race.

What he wasn’t expecting, however, was to find documents in the room. The room itself was child friendly - a box of toys, bright colours to keep the young children happy and a small ‘squishy’ area where they could play. On the edge of each wall was a cot - not a normal cot, however. It had a rail across the top, so the children couldn’t get out, and Edwin’s seemed to be metal, rather than wooden. As he searched for keys, he came across the documents.

PLAN BABY

As he read through the introduction, he got the gist of it - any of the PPR’s without children would have a child, naturally or unnaturally, depending on the current experiments’ results, before their death.

It seemed Noko would be making more than on trip to the underground lab.

this is really confusing :confused: shall we start again or something?