Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That I would, but go on because I love you despite your boring phases-ness.

Nope, I'd rather keep you unannoyed, so unless you've got something important to talk out that you don't want to discuss on the forum, let's stay here.

Besides, it'll boost your post count.:wink2:

it's a ****load prettier than alexandra, except one of the mentally disabled people who comes into the cafe, always comments on how pretty it is.

But he doesnt count.

Alexandra is pretty too.:mf_lustslow:

I actually have slightly negative associations with both of your names, but I'm overcoming them. Just your luck two of the bitchiest girls I grew up with were named Alexandra and Danielle.:naughty:

Nope, I'd rather keep you unannoyed, so unless you've got something important to talk out that you don't want to discuss on the forum, let's stay here.

Besides, it'll boost your post count.:wink2:

Like i need a boost for my post count :naughty:

I actually have slightly negative associations with both of your names, but I'm overcoming them. Just your luck two of the bitchiest girls I grew up with were named Alexandra and Danielle.:naughty:

Nah, you're just saying that 'cuz we're married.

Ahhh well, most alexandra's are bitches.

Like i need a boost for my post count :naughty:

Nah, you're just saying that 'cuz we're married.

Ahhh well, most alexandra's are bitches.

Think of it as a bonus.:naughty:

I'm not! I think it IS a pretty name. But you're right, because as with most really girly, pretty names, quite a few of the people who have them are bitches.:naughty:

I've noticed that personalities of Amy depend on the spelling. A-M-Y's are pretty similar to myself....we're rather laidback, tomboy-ish, etc. Anything else though, A-M-I-E or A-I-M-E-E, tend to be a little more high-maintenance.:blink:

I used to name my dolls Sophia, that was my favorite name for a long time. And I've only met one Sophia. She's six years old. And adorable.:wub2:

What are you talking about? It's pretty.:wub2:

Or in tribute to DC, we could call you Dannii.

Danushka...*VM*

I dunno. I've just gotten used to Rosie, and I think it fits my character better. But who knows? We were thinking of starting from scratch...:fisch:

:lmfao: It's a sign...or something...

*waves to you*

Brrrr.....it's cold. And rainy.

*wraps a fleece around herself, slips on some slippers, and makes some tea*

It's cold here too...I'm trying to get hte fire lit but it keeps going out. :annoyed_h4h: BUT, I have hot chocolate, so it's OK. :naughty:

*fights urge to squee*

....*twitch*

What is it? Tell me tell me!

Think of it as a bonus.:naughty:

I'm not! I think it IS a pretty name. But you're right, because as with most really girly, pretty names, quite a few of the people who have them are bitches.:naughty:

I've noticed that personalities of Amy depend on the spelling. A-M-Y's are pretty similar to myself....we're rather laidback, tomboy-ish, etc. Anything else though, A-M-I-E or A-I-M-E-E, tend to be a little more high-maintenance.:blink:

I used to name my dolls Sophia, that was my favorite name for a long time. And I've only met one Sophia. She's six years old. And adorable.:wub2:

lmao.

Pfft *rolling eyes action*

HAHAHHAHAHA was that aimed at Aimee on mfc?

I was obsessed with sarah and elizabeth for a while.

But Candace and lola have been my favourite for 5 or 6 years now.

*waves to you*

Brrrr.....it's cold. And rainy.

*wraps a fleece around herself, slips on some slippers, and makes some tea*

Same here and it's been 30's all week.

*fights urge to squee*

....*twitch*

Have you read the new mika blog?:wub2:

I was obsessed with sarah and elizabeth for a while.

But Candace and lola have been my favourite for 5 or 6 years now.

Same here and it's been 30's all week.

Have you read the new mika blog?:wub2:

I like Annika...there was another one but I've forgotten it temporarily...

I love him. "Thank f*ck for coffee with HALF & HALF!"

:wub2::naughty:

I like Annika...there was another one but I've forgotten it temporarily...

I love him. "Thank f*ck for coffee with HALF & HALF!"

:wub2::naughty:

Candace and Lola remind me of my old Midge barbie doll, tanned skin kindof darkish blonde hair, light brown hair, pink lips bright white smile, and bright neon beach clothes.

:aah: He's my idol

Candace and Lola remind me of my old Midge barbie doll, tanned skin kindof darkish blonde hair, light brown hair, pink lips bright white smile, and bright neon beach clothes.

:aah: He's my idol

Lola just reminds me of a transvestite...the Kinks wrote a song called Lola, which is about a transvestite, and one of my favourite movies features a transvestite called Lola...so that name's kind of out for me :naughty:

No, it's about Dishpig, but I fear I've been talking about him much too often, and I don't want to bug MFCers with our every conversation.:naughty:

You've never spoken about him to me excpet once :boxed:

Lola just reminds me of a transvestite...the Kinks wrote a song called Lola, which is about a transvestite, and one of my favourite movies features a transvestite called Lola...so that name's kind of out for me :naughty:

Lola reminds me of, a showgirl. *coughs and cues barry manilow intro*

You should come into the Aussie thread more often :naughty: She's probably filled a good few pages in there with drunken rambling about him...

EDIT: OMG 7000 POSTS :groupwave:

You should come into the Aussie thread more often :naughty: She's probably filled a good few pages in there with drunken rambling about him...

Okay :aah:

YAY DANIELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

P.S Christ, How is it people a heck lot older than me don't know what (STD) crabs are, yet I do? :blink:

You should check out the aussie thread more often.:naughty: In the last week, he and I have done a lot of socializing.

And anyways, the squee is because tonight we've got what may or may not be considered a date, but I'm not sure if it'll just be the two of us or if his roommates will be there too, and whether or not he'll walk me home, and if he does, will I have the courage to kiss him goodnight, and if he doesn't, will I at least give him a kiss on the cheek, and would he be embarrassed if I did that in front of his friends, and what the hell do I do if he pulls away, and I find out that he isn't interested in me at all, but was just talking and texting me for hours all last week just because he liked me as a....a....FRIEND.:shocked::shocked::shocked:

:lmfao: TP!!!

Congrats on the post count!:woot_jump:

Okay :aah:

YAY DANIELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

P.S Christ, How is it people a heck lot older than me don't know what (STD) crabs are, yet I do? :blink:

Because sex education is only now being recognized for it's importance. It's been limited for years, so naturally, kids are learning more than their parents did.

You should check out the aussie thread more often.:naughty: In the last week, he and I have done a lot of socializing.

And anyways, the squee is because tonight we've got what may or may not be considered a date, but I'm not sure if it'll just be the two of us or if his roommates will be there too, and whether or not he'll walk me home, and if he does, will I have the courage to kiss him goodnight, and if he doesn't, will I at least give him a kiss on the cheek, and would he be embarrassed if I did that in front of his friends, and what the hell do I do if he pulls away, and I find out that he isn't interested in me at all, but was just talking and texting me for hours all last week just because he liked me as a....a....FRIEND.:shocked::shocked::shocked:

*msnslap* If he liked you just as a friend, then why would he be going on a date with you? If his roomies are there, then there's a good chance that he wants you to meet them to see if you get along because he's planning on you spending a lot more time with him/them. :das:

Give him a kiss. He's younger than you--he won't be able to resist your mysterious mature womanly charms.

Maybe cause you have them and they don't? *zhhz*

Couldn't resist...:bleh:

Ouch, you....HOE. :roftl:

And anyways, the squee is because tonight we've got what may or may not be considered a date, but I'm not sure if it'll just be the two of us or if his roommates will be there too, and whether or not he'll walk me home, and if he does, will I have the courage to kiss him goodnight, and if he doesn't, will I at least give him a kiss on the cheek, and would he be embarrassed if I did that in front of his friends, and what the hell do I do if he pulls away, and I find out that he isn't interested in me at all, but was just talking and texting me for hours all last week just because he liked me as a....a....FRIEND.:shocked::shocked:

gee, ames, make me feel horrible since I have no experience and cant help you.

:lmfao: TP!!!

Congrats on the post count!:woot_jump:

Because sex education is only now being recognized for it's importance. It's been limited for years, so naturally, kids are learning more than their parents did.

Carlotta didn't know either.