Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

*msnslap* If he liked you just as a friend, then why would he be going on a date with you? If his roomies are there, then there's a good chance that he wants you to meet them to see if you get along because he's planning on you spending a lot more time with him/them. :das:

Give him a kiss. He's younger than you--he won't be able to resist your mysterious mature womanly charms.

*gets knocked out of hysterics by slap*

Ok. But the thing is, the word "date" was never mentioned. His friends and him have movie nights a lot, and he invited me to one on friday night, and I couldn't go because I had a paper, and he rescheduled for tonight, (because, and I quote, "You HAVE to see this movie, it's totally demented and you'll love it") and that's why I'm pretty sure it's not going to just be the two of us, and does that count as a date?

He's only a year younger...and mystery isn't a word that has ever been used to describe me.:naughty:

*has an awful thought*

What if I don't get along with his friends?:shocked:

*goes back into hysterics*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch, you....HOE. :roftl:

gee, ames, make me feel horrible since I have no experience and cant help you.

Carlotta didn't know either.

Experience isn't always the best indicator. I used to give Andrea advice, even though I had no experience.:blink:

Well, I don't know the exact sex ed process in her country.:bleh: Maybe they don't talk about it.

Crabs isn't really something serious anyhow. The diseases are more important to know about and prevent.

*gets knocked out of hysterics by slap*

Ok. But the thing is, the word "date" was never mentioned. His friends and him have movie nights a lot, and he invited me to one on friday night, and I couldn't go because I had a paper, and he rescheduled for tonight, (because, and I quote, "You HAVE to see this movie, it's totally demented and you'll love it") and that's why I'm pretty sure it's not going to just be the two of us, and does that count as a date?

He's only a year younger...and mystery isn't a word that has ever been used to describe me.:naughty:

*has an awful thought*

What if I don't get along with his friends?:shocked:

*goes back into hysterics*

So he knows you'll love the movie. That means he's taking your tastes into consideration/has been thinking about you. Which can only be a good thing.

And you'll get along with his friends because you are an all-round awesome person and if they don't like you, well...stuff them. *hmph*

:lmfao::huglove:

We're loners together. x

:wub2: I don't think you'll be one for much longer, Emmy, I don't see how it's possible.

I'm almost daring to hope that I won't be one, soon...:blink:

*twitches*

Experience isn't always the best indicator. I used to give Andrea advice, even though I had no experience.:blink:

Well, I don't know the exact sex ed process in her country.:bleh: Maybe they don't talk about it.

Crabs isn't really something serious anyhow. The diseases are more important to know about and prevent.

I know, HIV is :eek:

But I still wouldn't want crabs, I had lice and....*shudders*

And you can scratch your head but if you scratch down there...people stare.

So he knows you'll love the movie. That means he's taking your tastes into consideration/has been thinking about you. Which can only be a good thing.

And you'll get along with his friends because you are an all-round awesome person and if they don't like you, well...stuff them. *hmph*

:wub2: I don't think you'll be one for much longer, Emmy, I don't see how it's possible.

I'm almost daring to hope that I won't be one, soon...:blink:

*twitches*

:shocked: That's the sweetest thing ever, :wub2:

I think Mr. Germany will ask you out and you two will have gorgeous babies.

:shocked: That's the sweetest thing ever, :wub2:

I think Mr. Germany will ask you out and you two will have gorgeous babies.

Ugh. Crabs would be foul. And judging by the stuff they use to treat head lice...:puke:

:naughty: True.

Oooh, don't get my hopes up...I don't quite believe it possible yet...

You really think so?:wub2:

Thanks, Roseh. I'm going to try to be brave. *gulps*

:lmfao:

Ugh. Crabs would be foul. And judging by the stuff they use to treat head lice...:puke:

:naughty: True.

Oooh, don't get my hopes up...I don't quite believe it possible yet...

Yeah rubbing alcohol or mayonaise on my baby makin' area. No spank you.

You really think so?:wub2:

Thanks, Roseh. I'm going to try to be brave. *gulps*

*looks at rosie*

I believe so too :sneaky2::lol3:

I'd put that in my siggy if I thought I could get away with it without a mod telling me to change it.:naughty:

well it is a quote riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

OK Emmy :huglove: Have fun.

*is reminded of the fact that she has homework*

*ignores this thought*

I got nauseous doing my hwk, so im back