Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*is tempted to pluck them some more*

*zhhz*

Nah, they look great! :das:

You wouldn't be saying that if I had taken a before pic for you to see. There's just enough hair left to make the eyeshadow look normal.:naughty:

In your sig they look pretty similar! :wub2:

You're still hawt eyebrows or not.

:huglove:

You wouldn't be saying that if I had taken a before pic for you to see. There's just enough hair left to make the eyeshadow look normal.:naughty:

:huglove:

I could still pluck.. :das: I do mine alot thinner than that *zhhz*

But, that thickness suits your face. Congrats on knowing when to stop. :naughty:

Hi! i am the newest member of the pink pony riders club! i ride horses relativley well and i love animals! i have two cats, tigger and keith and i love reading lolcats. i have blonde hair, greeny blue eyes and i wear braces on my teeth. i drink yorkshire tea and i broke my nose when i was 5 or 6.all my threads seem to fail and never have any posts and would appreciate it if people read and COMMENTED.

i love literacy and writing long and neverending stories so this thread will be a great thing for me. i like dr who and the simpsons and my favourite show at the moment is brainiac: science abuse. i also like brittania high and toorchwood. I go to chalfonts community college and i live in london, iver heath. 5 years go i went to egypt for a fortnight when my dad accidentally won a holiday for us.

my dad works for maltesers at mars and i have seen all the mars foods being made. my mum works for hallmark crds and she is soon going to work at my school. my seven year old sister alice is a pain and thats all you need to know. i like listening to girls aloud, gym class heroes, mika, omarion and many other unfortunate artists who are yet to hear me warbling away to them and thats about everything i need to know apart from that i am the granddaughter of janet&bob&fred

lol that was a mouthful!!!!!!

Hi!!!! Welcome to the club!

this is really confusing :confused: shall we start again or something?

You'd best read back LOL

*hmph* But my real name isn't exciting enough for the world of PPRs.

it's a ****load prettier than alexandra, except one of the mentally disabled people who comes into the cafe, always comments on how pretty it is.

Huh, try living with Rebecca. It's yuck. I likle Becky, but I always have to put 'Rebecca' on forms and stuff.

I've noticed that personalities of Amy depend on the spelling. A-M-Y's are pretty similar to myself....we're rather laidback, tomboy-ish, etc. Anything else though, A-M-I-E or A-I-M-E-E, tend to be a little more high-maintenance

It's funny how personalities depend on names. Most Rebecca's I meet are curvy. I've never seen a Rebecca (who goes by Rebecca or Becky or anything like that) which is really skinny. Odd.

*has an awful thought*

What if I don't get along with his friends?

*goes back into hysterics*

Just pretend. Thats what a friend of mine does :naughty:

But I still wouldn't want crabs, I had lice and....*shudders*

I got them for agessss! I hate primary school. You get them so often!

My mom had me put mayonnaise on my head when I had lice...

...I would NOT like a mayonnaise-y crotch, thanks.

Yeah rubbing alcohol or mayonaise on my baby makin' area. No spank you.

*looks at rosie*

I believe so too

Mine doused my head in oil and made me sleep in it ft. saran wrap on my head.

:shocked: Don't you get things like Headrin over there? My mum would die if she suggested to put mayo on my head :naughty:

It's funny how personalities depend on names. Most Rebecca's I meet are curvy. I've never seen a Rebecca (who goes by Rebecca or Becky or anything like that) which is really skinny. Odd.

:shocked: Don't you get things like Headrin over there? My mum would die if she suggested to put mayo on my head :naughty:

The first (and for years, the only) Becky I knew was this girl I grew up with who was frighteningly skinny. To this day, she has the figure of a 10 year-old boy, just bone-thin and very fragile-looking.:naughty:

But you're right, because every other Becky or Rebecca I've met after her has been curvy.

It's strange, the way names affect us. For instance, every Ian I've ever met has been awesome (in a geeky way), and every Jared I've known has been a little on the superficial side.:blink:

We have plenty of shampoos and creams to get rid of lice, but mayo is the cheap way.:naughty:

There are two Rebeccas at my school, and they're both thin :naughty: One goes by Becca and the other by Becky.

We tried the lice shampoo on me once, but a) it didn't work and b) I had an allergic reaction to something in it...

We tried the lice shampoo on me once, but a) it didn't work and b) I had an allergic reaction to something in it...

i tryed that stuff, it made my hair greasy and i couldnt get it out for ages. i use a nit repellent spray that detangles your hair that you can get in asda. my mum has this metal not comb with ridges in it to get out eggs and lice, dunno what its called tho....

• 4 weeks later...
Becky was sitting in a white room, which she’d been drifting into every now and then. If she wasn’t there, she was in a room which only made her scared, with all the doctors mumbling things she didn’t understand above her. Her wrists and ankles hurt when she was there, and she didn’t like it. Becky kept trying to look around, but was somewhat disorientated, so she couldn’t see much.

This time when she drifted into the white room, it felt more permanent. Not completely, but permanent enough. Enough for her to think. She was dreaming, she realised. She could use my power now she was there, and they’d never know. They could communicate, without them picking up signals. Now she just had to pull everyone else into her dream.

It had taken him a long time to get here. He knew it had been coming for weeks. In fact, he had known it had been coming since before he’d met them, but in the more recent weeks he had known. He knew what he had to do, and why he had to do it. Before he left, he had sent a letter to the unknown PPR, the one they had all forgotten about. So to make sure they didn’t remember, he didn’t use her name.

You may not have met me, but I know you know who I am. You may not be directly involved with them, but in your ’book’ research, you dug into their past, and you’ve been expecting this letter.

You know who this is for. You know why I am writing to you. You’ve seen them in the papers, and feel helpless. You know as well as I do you cannot help them at this moment in time, so don’t do anything drastic. The worst is yet to come, but you will not know for a few years. Just know they are going to be helped and in the future you will be needed. Your group’s job has not finished, even if some of the player’s parts have. You knew you had to leave when you did. You will be hearing from me soon. Remember everything you did, for the next step will be difficult, so be prepared.

Yours,

Noko

He just had to pick up the kids. He knew where they were being held, and he knew the guards weaknesses. If the PPRs got out alive, which was doubtful, excluding a few, he would give them back without any questions. However, if they did not, as suspected, he would bring up the children to a certain age, without telling them about their parents, but training them for the future, since the future was going to be difficult for the entire race.

What he wasn’t expecting, however, was to find documents in the room. The room itself was child friendly - a box of toys, bright colours to keep the young children happy and a small ‘squishy’ area where they could play. On the edge of each wall was a cot - not a normal cot, however. It had a rail across the top, so the children couldn’t get out, and Edwin’s seemed to be metal, rather than wooden. As he searched for keys, he came across the documents.

PLAN BABY

As he read through the introduction, he got the gist of it - any of the PPR’s without children would have a child, naturally or unnaturally, depending on the current experiments’ results, before their death.

It seemed Noko would be making more than on trip to the underground lab.

Suddenly, all PPR's got the urge to log onto the MFC and vote in the banner competition. They quickly looked through the list and decided which one they'd vote for. It was simple really. Kelzy telepathically let them know that she had miraclously found time to enter the competition and had made one with colourful fireworks. :naughty:

Suddenly, all PPR's got the urge to log onto the MFC and vote in the banner competition. They quickly looked through the list and decided which one they'd vote for. It was simple really. Kelzy telepathically let them know that she had miraclously found time to enter the competition and had made one with colourful fireworks. :naughty:

Suddenly, M grabbed finn and held him so tight. She could feel his pulsating love.

She turned around and made out passionately with mika

2 years later they got married and were frisky and had a lot of children.

life was amazing for the popstar and his glamourous and hot blonde wife.

Suddenly, M grabbed finn and held him so tight. She could feel his pulsating love.

She turned around and made out passionately with mika

2 years later they got married and were frisky and had a lot of children.

life was amazing for the popstar and his glamourous and hot blonde wife.

But, M had randomly dyed her hair brown after a discussion in a blog thread. So Mika and his new blonde wife, Nono we're getting married despite already having 10 children. 2 lots of quintuplets. :thumb_yello: Nono was a carefree wife, and happily shared Mika around amongst all her friends, much to his enjoyment. All the while taking time to ensure that their friends in banner competitions were winning.. :wink2:

But, M had randomly dyed her hair brown after a discussion in a blog thread. So Mika and his new blonde wife, Nono we're getting married despite already having 10 children. 2 lots of quintuplets. :thumb_yello: Nono was a carefree wife, and happily shared Mika around amongst all her friends, much to his enjoyment. All the while taking time to ensure that their friends in banner competitions were winning.. :wink2:

LUCKILY, M, the newfound hot brunette, was still hot.

She entranced Mika back and he was so fixated on her beauty he could no loinger write music. This enraged the MFC, and they hunted down the pennimans with pitchforks. M cried out for help and Mika kissed her.

They continued to kiss, and be happy and beautiful. They adopted puppies from the shelter and children from China. Life was great. m and Mika's neighbours, kelzy and Jon Bon jovi, got togerther reuglarly and had a great time playing parcheesi and eating chocolate fondu.

LUCKILY, M, the newfound hot brunette, was still hot.

She entranced Mika back and he was so fixated on her beauty he could no loinger write music. This enraged the MFC, and they hunted down the pennimans with pitchforks. M cried out for help and Mika kissed her.

They continued to kiss, and be happy and beautiful. They adopted puppies from the shelter and children from China. Life was great. m and Mika's neighbours, kelzy and Jon Bon jovi, got togerther reuglarly and had a great time playing parcheesi and eating chocolate fondu.

Finally, after years of hunting down the Pennimans, the MFC finally caught up with them with the help of an Irish leprachaun named Bruce. Mika cried as Mzee hugged him tightly and fought off the screaming scratching fangurls (led by Freddie) with one hand. To the left, Beyonce and Jon Bon Jovi performed one of his greatest hits together and Kelzy squealed and jumped in delight, accidently kicking one of her shoes into the air which came thundering down and knocked Mika out unconscious. After all the fangurls (Led by Freddie) were eventually (4 minutes 58 seconds) distracted by the fondu fountain (to the right) they all sat around and gave each other foot rubs.

Finally, after years of hunting down the Pennimans, the MFC finally caught up with them with the help of an Irish leprachaun named Bruce. Mika cried as Mzee hugged him tightly and fought off the screaming scratching fangurls (led by Freddie) with one hand. To the left, Beyonce and Jon Bon Jovi performed one of his greatest hits together and Kelzy squealed and jumped in delight, accidently kicking one of her shoes into the air which came thundering down and knocked Mika out unconscious. After all the fangurls (Led by Freddie) were eventually (4 minutes 58 seconds) distracted by the fondu fountain (to the right) they all sat around and gave each other foot rubs.

M sat in the corner crying as the chocolate mouthed psychos took mika's blood sample. She ran over to beyonce and began to do the single ladies put a ring on it dance. After 4 minutes of insane dancing, M tried to give Mika CPR. after an hour of trying mika was pronounced dead. M started crying and a tear splashed in mika's mouth that made him magically come alive. all was happy in the world of MFC, until kelzy and M realized their undieing love for eachother.

M sat in the corner crying as the chocolate mouthed psychos took mika's blood sample. She ran over to beyonce and began to do the single ladies put a ring on it dance. After 4 minutes of insane dancing, M tried to give Mika CPR. after an hour of trying mika was pronounced dead. M started crying and a tear splashed in mika's mouth that made him magically come alive. all was happy in the world of MFC, until kelzy and M realized their undieing love for eachother.

Everyone stood back, amazed. Especially Kelzy herself who was still over smooching on Jon Bon Jovi.. Suddenly, the Kelzy that was standing in front of Mzee ripped off her disguise and revealed her true identity.

Everyone gasped as they saw that it was really ............

Everyone stood back, amazed. Especially Kelzy herself who was still over smooching on Jon Bon Jovi.. Suddenly, the Kelzy that was standing in front of Mzee ripped off her disguise and revealed her true identity.

Everyone gasped as they saw that it was really ............

Babyblue.

Baby grabbed her vegemite and smeared it all over the ground to form the words "CALVIN!"

Babyblue.

Baby grabbed her vegemite and smeared it all over the ground to form the words "CALVIN!"

We stood in shock, but something wasn't quite right about her appearance. M reached over to touch Baby's face, which was crinkly, and then ripped off another disguise and revealed that she was really......

We stood in shock, but something wasn't quite right about her appearance. M reached over to touch Baby's face, which was crinkly, and then ripped off another disguise and revealed that she was really......

Mr.Rogers! Mr rogers ran over to Amy and started kissing her madly,

Mr.Rogers! Mr rogers ran over to Amy and started kissing her madly,

Freddie shrugged and said in a thick Scottish accent "Well if we're all doin' it".

He ripped off his disguise and revealed that he was really Bono and ran over to Kelzy and started smooching her madly. Jon Bon Jovi watched with a gleam in his eye and thus sat down and wrote his next #1 heart breaking ballad.

Freddie shrugged and said in a thick Scottish accent "Well if we're all doin' it".

He ripped off his disguise and revealed that he was really Bono and ran over to Kelzy and started smooching her madly. Jon Bon Jovi watched with a gleam in his eye and thus sat down and wrote his next #1 heart breaking ballad.

Mr rodgers took off his mask to reveal he is actually still M.

M took off her disguise and became Jon from S club 7. Jon started dancing wildly.

Mr rodgers took off his mask to reveal he is actually still M.

M took off her disguise and became Jon from S club 7. Jon started dancing wildly.

Kelzy quickly reached over, without skipping a beat, and slapped Jon from S Club 7 unconscious. Everyone rejoiced and the disguises continued to come off.