Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. OK. *does tree pose* I'm just a little excited at the prospect of the Pink Pony Riders coming back to life, is all. :biggrin2:

well, i can't see it from your eprsepctive, but if i could, i bet i would be excited too. :naughty:

should i get excited? is this gunna be a good thing? :dance_man:

well, i can't see it from your eprsepctive, but if i could, i bet i would be excited too. :naughty:

should i get excited? is this gunna be a good thing? :dance_man:

Yes, yes, and yes. It is a story. Of epic proportions. It USED to be about us (the writers), Mika, and a load of other characters that we wrote in, and our adventures as we encountered trained asassins, kidnappings, heartbreak and evil cheese.

Then it died.

Now...who knows what will happen? Will it start over? Will we invent new characters for ourselves or just write a story?

Only time will tell. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, yes, and yes. It is a story. Of epic proportions. It USED to be about us (the writers), Mika, and a load of other characters that we wrote in, and our adventures as we encountered trained asassins, kidnappings, heartbreak and evil cheese.

Then it died.

Now...who knows what will happen? Will it start over? Will we invent new characters for ourselves or just write a story?

Only time will tell. :mf_rosetinted:

You have a character with pale skin and deep red hair who the neighbours think is weird...

Are you like... STALKING me? :roftl:

I feel I cannot use my vampire version of Lilly O'Hara now :no:

Ah well!

Hmm. I think we should have our own characters. Just to have some responsability to the story, you know?

You have a character with pale skin and deep red hair who the neighbours think is weird...

Are you like... STALKING me? :roftl:

I feel I cannot use my vampire version of Lilly O'Hara now :no:

Ah well!

Hmm. I think we should have our own characters. Just to have some responsability to the story, you know?

I was just adding to Artsy's girl--blame her. I haven't decided on what I want my character to be like yet. :naughty:

I was just adding to Artsy's girl--blame her. I haven't decided on what I want my character to be like yet. :naughty:

Oooh I see! :wink2:

Didn't catch that one...

Well, seeing as you've taken my usual girl character, I think I may even try something a little different and be a boy! :yikes::bleh:

she should be the kind of person who boils live puppies.

Marry me! :snog:

You, me and Kelzy can start a spinnoff series from "Whatsit and whatsit, the happiest gay couple in all the world" (seriously, I cannot for the likes of me remember what their names were! :furious:) and call it "Kelzy, Charlotte and Lyonesse, the happiest polygamist couple... triple in all the North island" :roftl:

Oooh I see! :wink2:

Didn't catch that one...

Well, seeing as you've taken my usual girl character, I think I may even try something a little different and be a boy! :yikes::ble h:

Marry me! :snog:

You, me and Kelzy can start a spinnoff series from "Whatsit and whatsit, the happiest gay couple in all the world" (seriously, I cannot for the likes of me remember what their names were! :furious:) and call it "Kelzy, Charlotte and Lyonesse, the happiest polygamist couple... triple in all the North island" :roftl:

woot woot~ but wait, i thought i was the horse. :sneaky2:

yeah we could get up to some dodgy stuff getting miika over here.. man he better run for his life with us three after him :das:

woot woot~ but wait, i thought i was the horse. :sneaky2:

yeah we could get up to some dodgy stuff getting miika over here.. man he better run for his life with us three after him :das:

Wow.

The hore, the lyonesse and... The Kelzy :das:

Mika can join if he pleases...

And we DO please :naughty:

And lets not forget Rosina......................................

Who will stay WELL AWAY from us three if she knows what's good for her :roftl:

Wow.

The hore, the lyonesse and... The Kelzy :das:

Mika can join if he pleases...

And we DO please :naughty:

And lets not forget Rosina......................................

Who will stay WELL AWAY from us three if she knows what's good for her :roftl:

:yikes: I'M THE HORSE! NOT THE HORE! :chair:

OK, now i've got that outta my system. little miss poppylop iz too innocent for us methinks. run while you still can Ro..

neigh. maybe i can be a female centuar. but with some kida top on :roftl:

mika, come join our unusal cult... :das:

:yikes: I'M THE HORSE! NOT THE HORE! :chair:

OK, now i've got that outta my system. little miss poppylop iz too innocent for us methinks. run while you still can Ro..

neigh. maybe i can be a female centuar. but with some kida top on :roftl

mika, come join our unusal cult... :das

Oh shizzle!

Sorry! :blush-anim-cl:

I told her maybe she should explore and she MSN slapped me! roftl:

I actually bumped into her at the Armageddun expo last year. I didn't realise until after I got home and we were talking and we were lik eWOW! :shocked:

This is serioulsy embarrassing! :doh:

I mean, it's almost as bad as when I told Rose that Mika was going to go to her house to give her a bir bare hug! :jawdrop:

Ok. I want to be a white Lyonesse then :wink2:

And I want to have light gold eyes...

And sparkly fur...

And light porcelain claws that are as thin but unbreakable...

And with nice breath...

And cold, very low blood pressure!

Mika... What do you think Mika'd be?

Oh shizzle!

Sorry! :blush-anim-cl:

I told her maybe she should explore and she MSN slapped me! roftl:

I actually bumped into her at the Armageddun expo last year. I didn't realise until after I got home and we were talking and we were lik eWOW! :shocked:

This is serioulsy embarrassing! :doh:

I mean, it's almost as bad as when I told Rose that Mika was going to go to her house to give her a bir bare hug! :jawdrop:

Ok. I want to be a white Lyonesse then :wink2:

And I want to have light gold eyes...

And sparkly fur...

And light porcelain claws that are as thin but unbreakable...

And with nice breath...

And cold, very low blood pressure!

Mika... What do you think Mika'd be?

you actually bumped into Ro? :shocked: thats awesome.

haha. you deserved that. OMG, I remember the bare hug thing. that was hilarious. but it gives me a idea. mika would be the cutest bear.

like with his curly hair i can just imagine him a fuzzy, sleepy little cub, digging into the honey, playing in the forest with the butterflies, being all playful and cute :wub2:

oh, i'm a big, dun (thats sandy coat with black tail and legs) warmblood-built centuar. except i have the same long blonde hair i have now. and i wear some kind of long, shimmering top. pale gold maybe, but very pale gold, bith a blue trim. my eyes are still blue of course.

*goes into fantasyland*

Edited by racinghorse83

Emmeline's neighbours, Mr. and Mrs. Livingston, considered themselves respectable people. They walked, dressed, and spoke in a respectable fashion; they went to respectable garden parties with respectable hosts and respectable guests. They ate respectable meals, and occasionally fed the leftovers to their respectable dog. They lived in a respectable house on Respectable Street.

Respectable, that is, but for Emmeline Chesterfield's house.

Mr. and Mrs. Livingston did not approve of Emmeline Chesterfield's house.

Instead of being a whitewashed, semi-detached bungalow with geraniums in the window boxes like every other house on Respectable Street, it was a standalone three-storey impossibility of rickety wooden turrets and darkened windows in unlikely places. It was surrounded by a jungle of weeds and wildflowers, of overgrown rose bushes and tall grasses. Years of falling feet had trampled a pathway, cutting through the green tangles like a scar, from the front door out to the pavement. However, the only feet that Mr. and Mrs. Livingston saw come in and out of the house on a regular basis were those of Emmeline Chesterfield's brother, who had had the misfortune of being named Chester Chesterfield when he was born. Chester was ten years old, and his python had been named Monty by its previous owner. Nobody knew how old Monty was.

Chester Chesterfield walked down the path at exactly eight o' clock every weekday morning to go to school, and walked up it at exactly four fourty-six o' clock every evening. He was a good boy, if a little odd.

Emmeline, on the other hand, did not go to school. It was one of those things that she found silly. Instead, she spent most of her time inside the house, away from Mr. and Mrs. Livingstons' prying eyes. This worried them--they didn't know what potions she was brewing in there--but what worried them more was that they had never seen the feet of a parent of guardian walk up ordown that path. It would appear that Emmeline and Chester lived alone. They had considered calling social services before, but the truth was, Emmeline scared Mr. and Mrs. Livingston. The thought of her plotting revenge against them was one that chilled them to their very respectable bones.

Candace Smith used to watch as Mr. and Mrs. Livingston would take their dog around the block every night at exactly 7:46pm. They were very prompt people and nothing was ever out of order or unscheduled. Candace had long messy blonde hair and big brown eyes. She lived in the typical neighbourhood home with her parents and her little brother who was friends with Chester. She never got along with Emmeline because they disagreed on Candace's use of her binoculars to spy on the neighbours.

Now if there was one thing different about The Smith family it was that their house unlike the other replicas on the block, had a few secret passage ways to keep Candace entertained. She was a popular girl and had many friends, but her parents were always busy with their jobs in the city and never had any time with their children. They gave candace hundreds of dollars to shop and buy clothes like typical girls like to do, but Candace preferred to explore her home and spy on the neighbours. Her boyfriend, Jake Desmond, a quarterback and popular too, couldn't understand this as no one could.

On a rainy sunday afternoon candace sat on her front porch with her green sparkly binoculars in hand. She blew on her freshly painted yellow nails and stared out at the dim, foggy day. She turned her head to Emmeline's house and pulled the binoculars up to her thin, enquiring face. The view became instantly green, and she pulled the binoculars from her face and the basement of Emmeline's home glowed an eery green colour.