Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

Cole and emma are moving in the summer, and today was the last day i'll see cole, my best friend since grade 4. I burst out crying , and scott put his arm around me. Awkwarrrd. :sad::naughty:

Awww. :huglove:

I had to move towns when I was 10 and it was so hard to leave all my friends behind..

They'll miss you just as much as you'll miss them.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww. :huglove:

I had to move towns when I was 10 and it was so hard to leave all my friends behind..

They'll miss you just as much as you'll miss them.

I cried so much today. I went to bed at 4am so im quite irritable. Im just so...confused right now.

:lmfao: naw , but they are notroiuousois for pooing in beds.

:roftl: warming it up for you

My cats are notorious-osis for sleeping on my clean washing. :sneaky2:

White fur on black jumpers.. Not a good look. :thumbdown::lol3:

:roftl: warming it up for you

My cats are notorious-osis for sleeping on my clean washing. :sneaky2:

White fur on black jumpers.. Not a good look. :thumbdown::lol3:

:das:

Oh, ahahahaha. ah. one time, I left the washing machine-door open and I peeked inside and Simba was snuggled up in my clothing. :roftl:

Jumpers?

:das:

Oh, ahahahaha. ah. one time, I left the washing machine-door open and I peeked inside and Simba was snuggled up in my clothing. :roftl:

Jumpers?

:roftl:

I caught Gabaa sitting on top of an upside down washing basket, with Merlin in it like he was the prisoner.

Sweaters.

Kelzy- Im off to bed. Im exhausted . talk to you in my mornng

Goodnight Schnookums :huglove:

I did my English speaking and listening today; it went horribly. I practised, wrote the speech for me and Enya (my friend and partner), practised some more and Enya did some visuals. I was a little nervous, but you know, I thought I be okay, if a little wobbly.

Understatment!!!

We get into class, and Enya tries to put her Username into the computer. Acess Denied. We checked it 3 times, before realising, because it was a class computer, only teachers could use it. Kick to our confidence.

I went to speak, and was interrupted. She apologised then we started again, and what happens? I get the bloody shakes and my mind goes totally blank. I can't read my cue cards and forget everything. Trying to calm myself down as I'm supposed to be saying a paragraph, I forget what I'm supposed to say, despite the fact I'd just looked at them. I almost dropped my cards I was shaking so much. The more I shook, the more nervous I got because I couldn't help but think 'Oh god how stupid do I look? I can't even make a speech infront of 20 people I know.'

However, I got a B! I was very pleased with that. I thought I'd totally f***ed it up, but apparently not :)

Cole and emma are moving in the summer, and today was the last day i'll see cole, my best friend since grade 4. I burst out crying , and scott put his arm around me. Awkwarrrd. :sad::naughty:

Awww, I'm sorry M...that sucks. How far away are they moving? My best friend's on the other side of the world...*sigghhh*

:lmfao: naw , but they are notroiuousois for pooing in beds.

Gawd, so are mine. Hence the reason I no longer allow them in my room...

Awww, I'm sorry M...that sucks. How far away are they moving? My best friend's on the other side of the world...*sigghhh*

Gawd, so are mine. Hence the reason I no longer allow them in my room...

emma's moving to london, ontario. quite far away from small town near toronto.

lol, when we first got the two little demons, i had to put a chair against my door so they wouldn't come in. Our first night together was spent with me curled up in a freezzing ball at the top of my bed, whereas they sat as close to me as possible, about to bite my feet if they went under the covers. Traumatic? Yes, I think so.

:sad:

I.....*sob*....miss....*sniff*....you....*gasp*....guys!!!! WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby:

BUT....I now have an idea of when I'll be back! I've got five more hellish weeks of summer classes (during which I've barely got time to shower and sleep, much less keep in contact with anyone, unfortunately.) and then on August 1st, I'm done. Then I've got two weeks to pack all my crap into a moving van (and fit in a visit with Taylor) and I'm off to SSU. I should be back online around the time I move into my dorm, around August 15th-17th, presuming everything goes according to plan. It probably won't, but give or take a few days around that time, so about a month and a half.

Remember me fondly until then?:wub2:

:sad:

I.....*sob*....miss....*sniff*....you....*gasp*....guys!!!! WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby:

BUT....I now have an idea of when I'll be back! I've got five more hellish weeks of summer classes (during which I've barely got time to shower and sleep, much less keep in contact with anyone, unfortunately.) and then on August 1st, I'm done. Then I've got two weeks to pack all my crap into a moving van (and fit in a visit with Taylor) and I'm off to SSU. I should be back online around the time I move into my dorm, around August 15th-17th, presuming everything goes according to plan. It probably won't, but give or take a few days around that time, so about a month and a half.

Oh ames you have no idea how much we (i) missed you :sad:

I'll keep bothering you with texts until then :P

I.....*sob*....miss....*sniff*....you....*gasp*....guys!!!! WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

ames is back:shocked::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: yay!! can't wait to talk to you!!:wub2::wub2::bleh: