Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

I have no idea what's going on in the story. It would be off the wall and not connected to the present plot line at all.:boxed:

Awww, tell your mom I said thanks......when did she see me?:blink:

I showed her the text you sent me of you dieing in the heat.

i cant believe it but seeing artsyfartsy17 bumping the PPRC thread makes me unbelievable happy.

BTW: How is school lately besides the homework? When are you moving to sonoma?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I showed her the text you sent me of you dieing in the heat.

i cant believe it but seeing artsyfartsy17 bumping the PPRC thread makes me unbelievable happy.

BTW: How is school lately besides the homework? When are you moving to sonoma?

Ahh, the one where I'm red in the face and all sweaty with no makeup....yeah, that's a hot one.:newyear::naughty:

School is busy. I leave the house at 6:30 in the morning and usually don't get home until 9:30 at night. (Obviously, today was an exception. No spanish today. Woot.) I only have four hours off, two between statistics and bio and two between bio and spanish, when I'm usually texting you, doing the infamous homework and dying of heatstroke in 110 degree weather. (that's 43 degrees to you metric users.)

I move to Sonoma in mid-August, so about a month. Mom's just told me I'm not taking one of the cars with me, so guess who's going to be bikeriding to class next semester?:thumbdown:

Ahh, the one where I'm red in the face and all sweaty with no makeup....yeah, that's a hot one.:newyear::naughty:

School is busy. I leave the house at 6:30 in the morning and usually don't get home until 9:30 at night. (Obviously, today was an exception. No spanish today. Woot.) I only have four hours off, two between statistics and bio and two between bio and spanish, when I'm usually texting you, doing the infamous homework and dying of heatstroke in 110 degree weather. (that's 43 degrees to you metric users.)

I move to Sonoma in mid-August, so about a month. Mom's just told me I'm not taking one of the cars with me, so guess who's going to be bikeriding to class next semester?:thumbdown:

Whoa :shocked: I had no idea! I feel bad playing xbox and dirnking pepsi heehee.

Oh god! it's going to be blistering? Cant you take a bus?

Whoa :shocked: I had no idea! I feel bad playing xbox and dirnking pepsi heehee.

Oh god! it's going to be blistering? Cant you take a bus?

Nah, it's not that bad. I think I've gone into survival mode, telling myself I only have twelve more school days. Anyhow, I just need to stick it out for three more weeks!! I'll make it, I'm a tough chick.

I can't take a bus because I'll be living on-campus and they don't see any point in bussing me to a class when I'm already on campus...even if the damn classroom is a mile away from the dorms. Oh well. It'll eventually cool down and then I'll be worried about the cold instead. And think of the money I'll save on gas!

Nah, it's not that bad. I think I've gone into survival mode, telling myself I only have twelve more school days. Anyhow, I just need to stick it out for three more weeks!! I'll make it, I'm a tough chick.

I can't take a bus because I'll be living on-campus and they don't see any point in bussing me to a class when I'm already on campus...even if the damn classroom is a mile away from the dorms. Oh well. It'll eventually cool down and then I'll be worried about the cold instead. And think of the money I'll save on gas!

:) And the enviroment'll love ya!(not to mention jesus)

Ooh i uploadied some piccies :das:

' Maybe later.' said ER after checking him to see if he was legit. Kelzy read his mind. It was full of pervy thoughts about the PPRC girls.

' But... I can help!' he said after we had walked into the lobby.

We turned to face him.

'How did you even find us?' I asked curiously.

He grinned. "I'm good, aren't I?'

I shuddered. ' Just tell us bud.'

'Ooh the feisty M . The adventurous, emotional blonde who can't decide between two men.'

I blinked. 'How do you know ?"

' I'm good, I know. I have wanted to be your manager for a while now. I find the PPRs exciting. Never a dull moment. Now...what do you say?'

'I say you're a creep.' said Becky and the women nodded.

'Hold on, hold on. Now a manager, that could be exciting.' said Calvin grinning.

'We don't want a manager, look at what happened to Elvis.' said Phunky shuddering.

I nodded. 'Yeah, don't exploit us or make us live out of our Graceland ranch!' everyone turned to stare at me.

' We'll contact you.' said Finn grabbing my shoulder as we headed up to our rooms.

We found that we grabbed hold of a key that was to one big lounge that had our rooms spin off of it. Intriguing. As finn and I headed to our rooms we noticed a gift on our bed.

' To Finn and M.'

I squeaked and hugged finn tightly.

'Shh , M, they might still be in our room.' he said hugging me tightly. 'Let's open it.'

I shook my head.

'I will do it, M.' he said beginning to open the bright orange and green package.

It was photos of the two of us we would NOT wanting get out in the press. Underneath there was a note.

' If you get any closer, these pictures will get out. Make sure that you two will no longer be or I will find you. I have copies of these.

Ri. '

My eyes widened.

'Do you think it could've been Peter the manager guy?'

'I don't know, ER and JJL said he was legit.'

We held hands and walked ou into the lounge to show the others.

Mr. M i meant :lmao: because he seems too...i dunno. famous? liek of course i would like to meet him, just not after a gig because people are so obsessed with him that he might not see me as a true fan of his music, but soemone as a fan of his looks. and all the 10 secs i have with him wouldnt be worth it.

Mr. M i meant :lmao: because he seems too...i dunno. famous? liek of course i would like to meet him, just not after a gig because people are so obsessed with him that he might not see me as a true fan of his music, but soemone as a fan of his looks. and all the 10 secs i have with him wouldnt be worth it.

oh ok :lmfao:

Ya...I guess..I dont know, Im losing a bit of hope.

oh ok :lmfao:

Ya...I guess..I dont know, Im losing a bit of hope.

Well I just think that his reputation is on the line, whether people on the Mika Fan Club see it that way or not. The whole 'not taking pics' with someone is another story, but it is just some choices that he has made in the past.

Well I just think that his reputation is on the line, whether people on the Mika Fan Club see it that way or not. The whole 'not taking pics' with someone is another story, but it is just some choices that he has made in the past.

o.O I dont get that , but ... he parties which could get worrying. And not taking pictures with someone .. hmm.. im hoping there's more behind that

i read the story... it's kinda unfair but it is what it is... it's done, i don't think he thought at the moment other fans would get mad... even if it's obvious:boxed: :naughty::naughty: