Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

Haha, sorry to get all weird with you. Try having a convo with me in real life and hear all of my crazy theories. why do you think i am on crazy person meds? :naughty:

i might seem boring and whatnot on here, but... i am like you on the computer ,in real life , lol.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, wow. I cant see you that way. I just dont care what people think anymore :lmao: i am so used to everyone critisizing me that now i just do what i want :lmao: i dont care if i am crazy. the only reason why i still get good grades is so thatwhen i am older i can go to a good design school! :lmao:

Haha, wow. I cant see you that way. I just dont care what people think anymore :lmao: i am so used to everyone critisizing me that now i just do what i want :lmao: i dont care if i am crazy. the only reason why i still get good grades is so thatwhen i am older i can go to a good design school! :lmao:

fuun :naughty:

I'm pretty much insane. I dance everywhere I go. But I'm normal. I'm just..weird.

example.

maddy: How would you want to die? Me? in my sleep.

me: Stabbed or fused with laser-beam..fuseing..things.

fuun :naughty:

I'm pretty much insane. I dance everywhere I go. But I'm normal. I'm just..weird.

example.

maddy: How would you want to die? Me? in my sleep.

me: Stabbed or fused with laser-beam..fuseing..things.

I would die next to luke.:wub2:

I think practically, dont i? :lmao:

I would die next to luke.:wub2:

I think practically, dont i? :lmao:

:lmfao: That would be hilarious. You just standing beside him then your eyes rolling back in your head. haha.

I died in your arrrms tonight, it must've been something you saaaaaid, blahblahblahblahblah! but i would want to die via laser, or magic trick gone horribley wrong. Mika being the magician of course :das:

sare : wanna post?

:lmfao: That would be hilarious. You just standing beside him then your eyes rolling back in your head. haha.

I died in your arrrms tonight, it must've been something you saaaaaid, blahblahblahblahblah! but i would want to die via laser, or magic trick gone horribley wrong. Mika being the magician of course :das:

sare : wanna post?

hmmm... maybe... i should catch up before

' Maybe later.' said ER after checking him to see if he was legit. Kelzy read his mind. It was full of pervy thoughts about the PPRC girls.

' But... I can help!' he said after we had walked into the lobby.

We turned to face him.

'How did you even find us?' I asked curiously.

He grinned. "I'm good, aren't I?'

I shuddered. ' Just tell us bud.'

'Ooh the feisty M . The adventurous, emotional blonde who can't decide between two men.'

I blinked. 'How do you know ?"

' I'm good, I know. I have wanted to be your manager for a while now. I find the PPRs exciting. Never a dull moment. Now...what do you say?'

'I say you're a creep.' said Becky and the women nodded.

'Hold on, hold on. Now a manager, that could be exciting.' said Calvin grinning.

'We don't want a manager, look at what happened to Elvis.' said Phunky shuddering.

I nodded. 'Yeah, don't exploit us or make us live out of our Graceland ranch!' everyone turned to stare at me.

' We'll contact you.' said Finn grabbing my shoulder as we headed up to our rooms.

We found that we grabbed hold of a key that was to one big lounge that had our rooms spin off of it. Intriguing. As finn and I headed to our rooms we noticed a gift on our bed.

' To Finn and M.'

I squeaked and hugged finn tightly.

'Shh , M, they might still be in our room.' he said hugging me tightly. 'Let's open it.'

I shook my head.

'I will do it, M.' he said beginning to open the bright orange and green package.

It was photos of the two of us we would NOT wanting get out in the press. Underneath there was a note.

' If you get any closer, these pictures will get out. Make sure that you two will no longer be or I will find you. I have copies of these.

Ri. '

My eyes widened.

'Do you think it could've been Peter the manager guy?'

'I don't know, ER and JJL said he was legit.'

We held hands and walked ou into the lounge to show the others.

' woah... that's kinda... creepy ' calvin said when they showed the note

' do you think it could be peter?? '' m asked. she held finn tight

'' no, i don't think so... it would be too obvious after his visit. '' JJL simply answered

" what are we gonna do then? '' finn asked '' we can't let him show these pictures to the world!''

'' can we see the pictures!? '' mika asked with a big smile he tried to hide

'' why, you'd like to see me... '' finn said as M was turning red

'' maybe there would be a way to make them think the pics are only fausses(:naughty:) '' said sara

'' i don't know, most of the world believe what's in the tabloids! those kind of pictures could make a scandal! '' michael answered

M started biting her nails

'' don't worry darling, we're the pprs and it's probably only a stupid 'razzie , theres nothing we can't do against him '' finn kissed her and they went back to their room

'' we'll see tomorrow what we're gonna do then '' said artsy while sitting on the couch.

'' well... i'm tired i should go in my room too! '' said sara

there was now michael and artsy sitting on a sofa... artsy asked

'' so, what's going on between you and sara?? ''

during this time, finn is taking a bath while M is stil biting her nails...

" baby... relax, wil you?? i don't like to see you like that!! ''

'' well then close your eyes.... '' she stopped '' oh i'm sorry finn, she walked to the bathroom and kissed him:das:

sorry it's not tres good :naughty:

' woah... that's kinda... creepy ' calvin said when they showed the note

' do you think it could be peter?? '' m asked. she held finn tight

'' no, i don't think so... it would be too obvious after his visit. '' JJL simply answered

" what are we gonna do then? '' finn asked '' we can't let him show these pictures to the world!''

'' can we see the pictures!? '' mika asked with a big smile he tried to hide

'' why, you'd like to see me... '' finn said as M was turning red

'' maybe there would be a way to make them think the pics are only fausses(:naughty:) '' said sara

'' i don't know, most of the world believe what's in the tabloids! those kind of pictures could make a scandal! '' michael answered

M started biting her nails

'' don't worry darling, we're the pprs and it's probably only a stupid 'razzie , theres nothing we can't do against him '' finn kissed her and they went back to their room

'' we'll see tomorrow what we're gonna do then '' said artsy while sitting on the couch.

'' well... i'm tired i should go in my room too! '' said sara

there was now michael and artsy sitting on a sofa... artsy asked

'' so, what's going on between you and sara?? ''

during this time, finn is taking a bath while M is stil biting her nails...

" baby... relax, wil you?? i don't like to see you like that!! ''

'' well then close your eyes.... '' she stopped '' oh i'm sorry finn, she walked to the bathroom and kissed him:das:

sorry it's not tres good :naughty:

"I've just been so...tense lately." I said as he started to massage my back.

I heard a knock on my door and David entered with some bags.

"Hey ladies, hope I'm not-" David dropped his bags at the sight.

"Put some clothes on!" he said covering his eyes and walking over to a bad and lieing on it.

Finn put on a towel.

"Do you mind?" He said pursing his lips and moving his eyes to me every now and then.

David went red.

"Do we have to pay for tv use here?"

I rolled my eyes and flooped down on the other bed.

"Probably not."

Michael closed his eyes and reopened them.

"Deffinitely nothing like that girl from thriller." he chuckled. Artsy grinned.

"You're not going to try and kill sara? good." they both big toothily smiled.

" I like her a lot, but she seems a bit hestitant...almost ... cautious. You have to be gentile with her, she's fragile. I am taking things slow. I really like her."

Artsy nodded as her eyes drifted to Calvin flirting with some girls at the counter. He was making a latte and it wasn't going so well.

Becky grinned " If cosmo made coffee like you..." She burst into laughter and Cosmo came over to the counter.

"That's code for : My coffee skills are better than yours." He grabbed a different latte maker and they went into competition.

Phunky lied down on her bed.

"I'm sad." she said to Luke.

He looked over at Kelzy who was lieing on the other mattress eating Nutella and cookies.

"Is this a good time?"

Phunks ignored him.

"I thought I loved you, but... I'm just sad."

Luke sat down and offered her some licorice.

"Talk."

"Put some clothes on!" he said covering his eyes and walking over to a bad and lieing on it.Finn put on a towel.

"Do you mind?" He said pursing his lips and moving his eyes to me every now and then.

David went red.

"Probably not."

" I like her a lot, but she seems a bit hestitant...almost ... cautious. You have to be gentile with her, she's fragile. I am taking things slow. I really like her."

Artsy nodded as her eyes drifted to Calvin flirting with some girls at the counter. He was making a latte and it wasn't going so well.

Becky grinned " If cosmo made coffee like you..." She burst into laughter and Cosmo came over to the counter.

"That's code for : My coffee skills are better than yours." He grabbed a different latte maker and they went into competition.

He looked over at Kelzy who was lieing on the other mattress eating Nutella and cookies.

"Is this a good time?"

Phunks ignored him.

"Talk."

:lmfao::lmao:

:shocked::shocked: :naughty:

"Put some clothes on!" he said covering his eyes and walking over to a bad and lieing on it.

Finn put on a towel.

David went red.

"Probably not."

"Is this a good time?"

Phunks ignored him.

"Talk."

'' hmm... it is our room ... '' M said her hand on her hips

'' yeah...'' david repeated '' it's our room ''

'' no... it is OUR room ... anyway... what's in your bags?? '' she asked

'' goodnight yall '' michael said, he walked to his room and stopped before he opened it, he turned around and looked at the other door, sara's room... there still was light but she said she was going to sleep. he stood up in front of the door not sure if he'd enter or not!

calvin took michael's place on the couch beside artsy...

'' so... wanna watch something?? '':das:

''in my bags??... well, there are things you usually carry in a bag...' he said nervously

'' let me see '' she tried to grab the bag but he stopped her

'' i'll let you see if you do me a favor ...''