Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

Mmm, the old days were fun :wub2:

I think it's a bit too early for the address, because I barely have the first page done (of 11) and nothing else has been sorted, really. Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

And Artsy, yay!! :biggrin2: Maybe we can get the cogs going 'round again :naughty:

oh, you wanted to send them together? okay. I havent truthfully started the analysis yet. but its short, so it wont take as long as the PPRC. and dont worry about it! u just get better! :huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a due date for our profiles? Cause I'm leaving in a week and...well, I haven't really started...:boxed: I'll be gone until the end of August, and while I'm sure I'll be able to log on once in a while, it won't be that often...are we giving it for his birthday?

"Oh JJ!" The majourity of the girls cried, all hugging her. This was excluding M, who looked like she'd been slapped in the face. 3 years ago?? But...

"M, are you okay?" Finn asked, interrupting her thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just shocked." She lied. "Losing a baby is - must be- horrible." Finn looked at her oddly, but did not pursue the matter. Trying not to be suspicious, she joined in the comforting of, the now sobbing, JJL. The other girls were tearful too, especially Artsy. She knew what JJL had been through, yet felt comforted when Calvin put his hand on her shoulder.

"Why did you tell us now JJL?" Mika asked, once she'd calmed down.

"I think he has something to do with all the weird pictures and notes we've been recieving. He took the pictures of us at the hospital (right??), and I think he has some kind of deeper... Connection, or so he believes, to the PPRs." JJL explained, after a moment of hesitantcy.

"He sounds the type." Becky agreed. "But why? To get back at you?"

"I don't think so." Jack said heavily.

"Well, it seems like he's trying to get in with us, rather than get at us." Alek told them.

"Yes, like I was, before..." Jack mumbled. "He begins by watching us-"

"Maybe it was him last night then!" Sara exclaimed.

"Huh?" Artsy asked, confused.

"Last night, someone was waiting outside in a car, looking up at my room. By the time me, Micheal, M and Finn got there, he'd dissapeared. We assumed he was a pap, but maybe it was him." Sara explained.

"Yeah, sounds right. Now, though, he's going along the blackmail line. Maybe he'll make out he's saved us or something, and expect to get in on us in return." Jack continued. The PPRs nodded.

"So... We have to catch him in the act then?" Becky asked. "Otherwise we'll have no proof."

"Exactly."

I looked down at my own stomache and rubbed it sadly.

David and finn exchanged odd looks. I remembered my miscarriage. Worst day of my life. I zoned out for a while.

' Well... he'll obviously go for Jmeister, so maybe...bait?' suggested artsy.

JJL's eyes widened.

'Jmeister...bait...no...no no no no!'

' Come ON JJL, you must be useful for SOMETHING!' exaggerated Calvin.

artsy nudged him.

'Not helping.'

Sara perked up.

' I have an idea.'

Michael grinned. ' And what would that be, mademoiselle?'

'JJL should...what's the word...entrance him? Yes, entrance.'

Milk shot out of ER's nose.

' mm BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *gasp* hahahhahahHAHAHHA oh dear lord...HAHAH'

JJL glared at ER then turned to sara.

'What the hell do you mean child?'

Sara's eyes sparkled.

'He's like a.. like a... stalker, oui?'

Finn rolled his eyes and nodded.

'Though he seemed quite content just looking at M.'

'- then we must lure him with your...attractive..qualities. yes yes!'

I came back down to planet earth.

'I'll do it.'

Finn's eyes widened.

'No, M. No, this guy could be dangerous.'

Phunky broke out into her own rendition of Akon's dangerous.

'That girl is so daaaaangerousss that girl is so daaaangerousss that girl is a baaahd girl, i've seen her type before.-'

'- Finn, I think I could handle this.' I debated.

Finn closed his eyes and sat with his back straight against the chair.

I have good hearing anyways, so I will know if he is going to like..load a gun..or whatever. PLUS .. I would rather JJL not do it. she's too young to die.' I made a face of bravery and JJL smiled.

'Thanks M!' she said hugging me. Everyone smiled at my courage except David and Finn.

'I agree, it's too dangerous, you will get hurt and I would prefer people to not see me cry.' said David. I grinned.

' How dangerous could it be? I mean, I have been kidnapped, poisoned had a misc-' I stopped dead in my tracks.

'-miscalculation on how long it would take to..uhm, die!' said artsy nodding eagerly. I winked at her.

'Exactly.' Finn and david look suspiscous.

'Can I at least come?' asked finn.

' and what? Lure him with your charms?' chuckled david.

' that could work.' said finn nodding.

I smiled. ' No, you're not coming. I can handle myself , okay?' I got up and left.

Is there a due date for our profiles? Cause I'm leaving in a week and...well, I haven't really started...:boxed: I'll be gone until the end of August, and while I'm sure I'll be able to log on once in a while, it won't be that often...are we giving it for his birthday?

Well, if you could do it before, I'd love it. If not, don't worry. It's not a bday prezzie or anything, so when your ready.

Today is my last day of eating :tears: Then 6 weeks (practically my entire summer!!!) of Elementor. No food, or nice drinks, allowed. I hate being ill. *kicks something*

David and finn exchanged odd looks. I remembered my miscarriage. Worst day of my life. I zoned out for a while.

JJL's eyes widened.

artsy nudged him.

'Not helping.'

Sara perked up.

' I have an idea.'

Sara's eyes sparkled.

'I'll do it.'

Finn's eyes widened.

'That girl is so daaaaangerousss that girl is so daaaangerousss that girl is a baaahd girl, i've seen her type before.-''- Finn, I think I could handle this.' I debated.

I have good hearing anyways, so I will know if he is going to like..load a gun..or whatever. PLUS .. I would rather JJL not do it. she's too young to die.' I made a face of bravery and JJL smiled.

'Thanks M!' she said hugging me. Everyone smiled at my courage except David and Finn.

'I agree, it's too dangerous, you will get hurt and I would prefer people to not see me cry.' said David. I grinned.

' How dangerous could it be? I mean, I have been kidnapped, poisoned had a misc-' I stopped dead in my tracks.

'-miscalculation on how long it would take to..uhm, die!' said artsy nodding eagerly. I winked at her.

I smiled. ' No, you're not coming. I can handle myself , okay?' I got up and left.

when i first heard it i thought it sound similar to michael's dangerous... oh well, it's akon after all :naughty::naughty:

Well, if you could do it before, I'd love it. If not, don't worry. It's not a bday prezzie or anything, so when your ready.

Today is my last day of eating :tears: Then 6 weeks (practically my entire summer!!!) of Elementor. No food, or nice drinks, allowed. I hate being ill. *kicks something*

D: Ahhh, that's awful! I'm sorry *huggles*

I'm being put on a drink suppliment thingy.

It's the PPR threads 1st birthday tomorrow!!! :woot_jump:

Really? YAY!

JJL's eyes widened.

artsy nudged him.

'Not helping.'

Sara perked up.

' I have an idea.'

Sara's eyes sparkled.

'I'll do it.'

Finn's eyes widened.

'That girl is so daaaaangerousss that girl is so daaaangerousss that girl is a baaahd girl, i've seen her type before.-'

'- Finn, I think I could handle this.' I debated.

'' wait M!!! before... i would feel guilty if something happen to you... maybe you should wish for a protection... '' sara said

finn smiled '' that is a better idea sara! ''

M smiled back to him

'' i wish to be protect from dangers ''

sara clapped her hands

'' i don't think it works ...'' finn said worried

'' it works, finn'' M left

they all sat in silence waiting

artsy was cooking when she cut her hand

'' sh*t, what happened?? '' calvin asked when he saw all the blood on the table

'' nothing, i'm ok '' she simply answered

'' come with me to the bathroom... '' he said grabbing her arms

during this time, finn was still bitinng nails

'' stop that it's disgusting '' JJL was sitting beside him

'' i hope she's okay '' david said

'' shut up it's MY wife ''

they all looked at him... david rolled his eyes

'' woah sara, you look... sick!! '' becky bumped

'' oh, the wishes, i forgot to tell her, she's supposed to be back soon, i'll be ok ''

'' i don't think so, you look pale... really pale, it's kinda scary ''

'' oh thank you very much '' she said sarcastically

during this time, M was walking outside, still no sign of the stalker

she was sitting in the park... when she heard somebody behind

'' hello darling! ''

she recognized the guy and his outfit, and she thought it was time to use her... attributes... i mean erm,... attractive qualities

'' hello mister '' she said with an innocent voice a la marilyn monroe

I smiled at him then offered him a seat on the swing beside me.

' and what might a pretty young lady like yourself be doing in a park at .. 3am?' he asked.

' Oh...I was...unable to sleep.' I said pouting and making my eyes go big and blue.

'I heard warm milk works great, say, why don't you come back to my place and I can fix you up some!'

I pondered. He deffinitely wouldn't want to kill me if I went back with him, but I hate warm milk. And we need to catch this guy.

'Oooh , non. But thanks anyways. Why don't you come back to my place and fix me some? That way I can get changed into something more...comfortable.' I said taking notice of the red nighty.

'I like what you're wearing...but if you say so.' he linked arms with me and we set off through the streets of peru. We talked about relationships a lot. He never mentioned JJL, weirdly enough. But as we neared the hotel he seemed to get very anxious. Through the lobby, I saw the hotel clerk who was chugging back coffee. I nodded at him and he gave me a weirded out look.

As we caught the elevator, I found myself a little scared. What if his...lust for me was just an act. I gave him a sultry look then got off the elevator. He followed behind me.

'my ... room...' I said looking at the door. I peeked inside and saw finn and david were not there. I sighed with relief and sat down on the bed.

He came and sat beside me, then went to kiss me.

'WHOA!' I said hopping up. I headed over to the door and locked it.

I grinned 'Privacy.'

He nodded wisdomly.

I sat down beside him.

'Where is your beau du jour?' he asked.

'Uhm...gambling. But that's fine he wont be home for a while.'

He grinned and leaned in to kiss me again.

I let him kiss my cheek before screaming.

'HELP!' the other door burst open and finn and david entered with rope. The tied him to the bed.

He looked at me sadly, I felt somewhat bad. But then I saw JJL enter and all of that went away.