Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

"Oh lord." I said just like my cousins with their southern accents.

I dragged my ear away from the door and jogged outside to see finn pinning david on the ground.

"I HATE YOU!" he yelled quite loudly for some security guards to jump.

"I HATE YOU MORE!" yelled david.

It was like watching to baby kittnes play. Two baby girl kittens.

"Good god, what are you doing finn?" I asked impatiently.

Finn headlocked david.

"Teaching him a lesson."

I rolled my eyes.

"We need your help to get JJL to stop abusing thom."

David's eyes sparkled. "I would help if this wuss wasn't ontop of me. I'm actually letting him win to make him feel more of a woman than the little girl he is." David winked at me and finn got up and body slammed him.

I cringed.

Cosmo's eyes widened.

"Finn get off of him, dude!"

Finn looked at Cosmo. "I would take your advice any other time than this. He is trying to steal my woman!" and with that david wacked finn so hard he flew off of him.

" YOUR woman?" he looked astonished.

Cosmo made a wise buddha type face.

"It's true , that's number one worst thing to do to another guy."

"I shouldn't be "possessed" by any of you. I am not a possession. I am a lady!" I stormed off back to the room.

JJL Had thom pinned on the ground and was biting his ear so hard it was bleeding.

"Holy cow!" Exclaimed artsy.

"Holy cow, holy cow, holy cow, holy cow!" she repeated not knowing what to do.

Eventually, Becky gave Artsy a whack around the head and pointed her in JJL's direction. With much struggling, and a window shattered by a blast from JJLs eyes, Artsy managed to tear her away from Thom, who lay on the ground whimpering.

Kelzy yelled with her mind for the guys (who had discovered a couple of six-packs in he kitchen) to get up here.

'Oh my...that's an awful lot of blood...' said Mika.

Lolly stepped forward to heal Thom, while Justin put JJL to sleep and carried her off to one of our bedrooms.

'Soooo...what do we do with this guy?' Said Calvin, pointing to Thom.

'He's got a lot to answer for. Who's up for questioning him?' Said Becky.

I shrugged and said, 'I will, he can't lie to me' at the same time as Justin said, 'I'll do it--I used to be a lawyer, I'm good at questions.'

There was an awkward silence, which was broken by Artsy crossing her arms and saying, 'They both can. It'll be more efficient that way.'

Great, I thought. This'll be a laugh. Things were still awkward between us, even though we'd broken up ages ago.

Just as we were about to enter the room, however, Alek spoke up. 'I'll go in with them,' he said firmly. He took my hand and glared over my head at Justin, who frowned.

I felt relieved and more confident that way.

'Right then, Thom, we'll make this easy for you if you co-operate, OK?'

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eventually, Becky gave Artsy a whack around the head and pointed her in JJL's direction. With much struggling, and a window shattered by a blast from JJLs eyes, Artsy managed to tear her away from Thom, who lay on the ground whimpering.

Kelzy yelled with her mind for the guys (who had discovered a couple of six-packs in he kitchen) to get up here.

'Oh my...that's an awful lot of blood...' said Mika.

Lolly stepped forward to heal Thom, while Justin put JJL to sleep and carried her off to one of our bedrooms.

'Soooo...what do we do with this guy?' Said Calvin, pointing to Thom.

'He's got a lot to answer for. Who's up for questioning him?' Said Becky.

I shrugged and said, 'I will, he can't lie to me' at the same time as Justin said, 'I'll do it--I used to be a lawyer, I'm good at questions.'

There was an awkward silence, which was broken by Artsy crossing her arms and saying, 'They both can. It'll be more efficient that way.'

Great, I thought. This'll be a laugh. Things were still awkward between us, even though we'd broken up ages ago.

Just as we were about to enter the room, however, Alek spoke up. 'I'll go in with them,' he said firmly. He took my hand and glared over my head at Justin, who frowned.

I felt relieved and more confident that way.

'Right then, Thom, we'll make this easy for you if you co-operate, OK?'

I entered the room in time to watch ER, Alek, Thom and Justin walk off to where Lolly's room was.

'Where are they going?' I asked my face flustered.

Artsy leaned on me.

"Questioning him. Why? I don't know. I think mentally scarring him will do him some good though." She smirked.

"Riiight...So in the meantime we...?"

"Hang out I guess."

Mika started singing into a broom.

"STOP CRYING YOU KNOW ALL THE REASONS WHY... STOP SHOWING UP AT MY FAVOURITE STORE, DROPPING BY MY WORK SAYING YOU JUST WANNA STALK- DO DO DO BABY DO DO DO OVER DO DO DO BABY ANYMORE."

'Oh god.' Cosmo sat down on the couch.

I glanced over to the door as it swung open and Finn and David walked in more beat up then before, and their heads slung down.

"M-we're sorry." They said in unison.

"You are not a possession. You are a woman, a woman we happen to love very much." they said again and at the love part they both narrowed their eyes at eachother.

"Thank you, gentlemen." I grinned when i heard a loud grunt.

well...they're not :bleh:

tina turner :wub2:

they are divas... when you've got 5 octaves you are a diva! when you can whistle and have the vocal ability and control on both head and chest voice to hit high notes like mariah you are a diva

and when you have whitney's power and clarity with high pitch (perfect pitch) voice you are a diva

i don't see what's wrong

i agree with you on tina though:thumb_yello:

they are divas... when you've got 5 octaves you are a diva! when you can whistle and have the vocal ability and control on both head and chest voice to hit high notes like mariah you are a diva

and when you have whitney's power and clarity with high pitch (perfect pitch) voice you are a diva

i don't see what's wrong

i agree with you on tina though:thumb_yello:

... i guess we have different view then :):thumb_yello::naughty:

pooooooooooooost:das:

he takes photos of us because he's getting back at jjl for being pregnant. i think.

we dont know, he just .. got out i think :s

:sad:

awww... it always happen with my cat:thumbdown: don't worry he'll come back :huglove:

oh! i thought he was after michael... i don't know lol:naughty: