Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

:lmfao: promiscuous cat..

it just scares me because he has no claws to defend himself, he's really big and jolly. he's an indoor cat..

*post*

:roftl:

just watch your doors :wink2: maybe he's on your backyard, he's probably not far away!:wink2:

:roftl::roftl:i got the message! :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just watch your doors :wink2: maybe he's on your backyard, he's probably not far away!:wink2:

:roftl::roftl:i got the message! :roftl:

i know he wouldnt be far away. And i have some neighbours on the look out for him. but it's the dogs..or other cats or coyotes that scare me.

i know he wouldnt be far away. And i have some neighbours on the look out for him. but it's the dogs..or other cats or coyotes that scare me.

coyote???:boxed: oh... you know... cats are generally pretty agressive:naughty:, even though he is clawless :wink2:

uhm...no :blink:

i thought there was a part with you justin and i don't remeber who who were gonna question him..!?!:boxed: i probably only imagined it :roftl:

edit: oh sorry that was ER's post

i started to write but i really don't know what to write... the only things i can write i too dull or crazy( like the raisin dimension )

i really should take english lessons:thumbdown:

I entered the room in time to watch ER, Alek, Thom and Justin walk off to where Lolly's room was.

'Where are they going?' I asked my face flustered.

Artsy leaned on me.

"Questioning him. Why? I don't know. I think mentally scarring him will do him some good though." She smirked.

"Riiight...So in the meantime we...?"

"Hang out I guess."

Mika started singing into a broom.

"STOP CRYING YOU KNOW ALL THE REASONS WHY... STOP SHOWING UP AT MY FAVOURITE STORE, DROPPING BY MY WORK SAYING YOU JUST WANNA STALK- DO DO DO BABY DO DO DO OVER DO DO DO BABY ANYMORE."

'Oh god.' Cosmo sat down on the couch.

I glanced over to the door as it swung open and Finn and David walked in more beat up then before, and their heads slung down.

"M-we're sorry." They said in unison.

"You are not a possession. You are a woman, a woman we happen to love very much." they said again and at the love part they both narrowed their eyes at eachother.

"Thank you, gentlemen." I grinned when i heard a loud grunt.

'' what was that '' M asked

'' i don't know... '' finn smiled(:das:) to her '' maybe we should get back to our room '' he kissed her

in the other room

'' again, what are you here for?? '' justin asked

'' for the same reasons every paparazzies are after you! ''

'' let me try '' ER pushed him aside '' what are you here for?? ''

'' i just told you '' he stopped '' JJL... i have to prove she is pregnant ''

'' only JJL's pregnancy?? i don't believe you! what else?? ''

'' i can't tell you ''

'' yes you can... and you're gonna tell me right now !! who send you?? ''

'' what we doing now?? '' JJL asked

'' we have to wait for the answers '' artsy answered, looking in the fridge '' damn there's nothing to eat ''

M and finn sat on the couch beside sara and michael. michael decided to put his arm around sara.

'' what are you doing??! you think only because i gave you a little kiss we're together '' furious, she left and slammed the door

michael was uneasy and turned to red as the other starred at him

'' hmm.. don't worry i'll talk to her '' M said with a fake smile , finn followed her '' you'll see, my wife can fix everything!! '' he said, squeezing michael's shoulder

'' i don't know what happened but i better go alone.. i won't be long, wait for me in the room :das: ''

'' okay! '' he came closer and whispered to her ear '' promise me you'll be there ''

ahem...okay then , lol .

... mycat is missing :sad:

Noo!! :tears: Which one?

When Tom first started going out, I was worried a fox would get her because she was so small. One night I heard a cat screeching and a fox barking oddly. I looked out and this poor fox was laying down whimpering and Tom was walking away :roftl: You'd be surprised by how tough cats can be when they need to be. Your cat'll be home soon :)

Noo!! :tears: Which one?

When Tom first started going out, I was worried a fox would get her because she was so small. One night I heard a cat screeching and a fox barking oddly. I looked out and this poor fox was laying down whimpering and Tom was walking away :roftl: You'd be surprised by how tough cats can be when they need to be. Your cat'll be home soon :)

Simba :sad:

He's so big and joyful. Like one time he got out and my mom saw a small black and white cat up on it's like...well halloween cat style position. she looked across the street and saw our jolly garfield-style cat trotting along chasing butterflies.

Simba :sad:

He's so big and joyful. Like one time he got out and my mom saw a small black and white cat up on it's like...well halloween cat style position. she looked across the street and saw our jolly garfield-style cat trotting along chasing butterflies.

has he come back ???!! :sad:

'' what was that '' M asked

'' i don't know... '' finn smiled(:das:) to her '' maybe we should get back to our room '' he kissed her

in the other room

'' again, what are you here for?? '' justin asked

'' for the same reasons every paparazzies are after you! ''

'' let me try '' ER pushed him aside '' what are you here for?? ''

'' i just told you '' he stopped '' JJL... i have to prove she is pregnant ''

'' only JJL's pregnancy?? i don't believe you! what else?? ''

'' i can't tell you ''

'' yes you can... and you're gonna tell me right now !! who send you?? ''

'' what we doing now?? '' JJL asked

'' we have to wait for the answers '' artsy answered, looking in the fridge '' damn there's nothing to eat ''

M and finn sat on the couch beside sara and michael. michael decided to put his arm around sara.

'' what are you doing??! you think only because i gave you a little kiss we're together '' furious, she left and slammed the door

michael was uneasy and turned to red as the other starred at him

'' hmm.. don't worry i'll talk to her '' M said with a fake smile , finn followed her '' you'll see, my wife can fix everything!! '' he said, squeezing michael's shoulder

'' i don't know what happened but i better go alone.. i won't be long, wait for me in the room :das: ''

'' okay! '' he came closer and whispered to her ear '' promise me you'll be there ''

I winked at finn and trotted after Sara.

meanwhile~_~_~_~

'What's your favourite condiment?' she asked him smiling.

'ketchup.'

'diddo.'

'what's your favourite singer?'

'mika...or you.'

'diddo. haha.'

Artsy thumped Cal jokingly. Calvin grinned and thumped her back with a pillow against her chest.

' Owww ! Harris, you're an ass hole!' she said making a fake angry face.

'Here, I'll kiss them better.' he said puckering up.

She stuck a pillow infront of her and he got loads of hotel pillow lint on his tongue.

'Errgh.' he said scrunching his face.

She cackled.

'Calvin, I love you.'

' Sara...you just totally embarassed yourself infront of..people.' I said running alongside her as she grumpily hurried through the hotel.

'I dont care! he is a...nincompoop.'

I stiffled a giggle.

' I thought you liked him.'

She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at me.

'What?'

'I mean..it's a bit obvious, you two flirt all the time.'

Her face got redder with anger and embarassment.

'What are you trying to say!?'

I bit my lip.

' Well... I don't know. You're so confusing! Make up your mind!'

She gasped. 'HYPOCRIT! you with your two men! One minute finn one minute david. David david david, finn finn finn! You care more about them then the rest of us!'

I widened my eyes.

'That's not true! Finn is my husband, and david is of romantic interest. Not my fault I'm popular with men! Don't be such a jealous prat!'

Sara's eyes glowed. I rolled up my short sleeved and tackled her rugby-style.

I winked at finn and trotted after Sara.

meanwhile~_~_~_~

'What's your favourite condiment?' she asked him smiling.

'ketchup.'

'diddo.'

'what's your favourite singer?'

'mika...or you.'

'diddo. haha.'

Artsy thumped Cal jokingly. Calvin grinned and thumped her back with a pillow against her chest.

' Owww ! Harris, you're an ass hole!' she said making a fake angry face.

'Here, I'll kiss them better.' he said puckering up.

She stuck a pillow infront of her and he got loads of hotel pillow lint on his tongue.

'Errgh.' he said scrunching his face.

She cackled.

'Calvin, I love you.'

' Sara...you just totally embarassed yourself infront of..people.' I said running alongside her as she grumpily hurried through the hotel.

'I dont care! he is a...nincompoop.'

I stiffled a giggle.

' I thought you liked him.'

She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at me.

'What?'

'I mean..it's a bit obvious, you two flirt all the time.'

Her face got redder with anger and embarassment.

'What are you trying to say!?'

I bit my lip.

' Well... I don't know. You're so confusing! Make up your mind!'

She gasped. 'HYPOCRIT! you with your two men! One minute finn one minute david. David david david, finn finn finn! You care more about them then the rest of us!'

I widened my eyes.

'That's not true! Finn is my husband, and david is of romantic interest. Not my fault I'm popular with men! Don't be such a jealous prat!'

Sara's eyes glowed. I rolled up my short sleeved and tackled her rugby-style.

:shocked::shocked::roftl:

:naughty: what is that!??:naughty:

5 august 15th i think.

Please read !

Our precious cat, Simba, has gone missing. He’s a large,

orange and white cat, with a green studded collar. He’s an

indoor, declawed cat, and we’re afraid he might get hurt if

he comes across another animal. Please help find Simba, we

love him so much.

We know if you met him you would love him too, so please

be on the lookout for our baby. He’s hard not to miss!

His meow’s are also very distinct as well.

then it has pictures and our address.