Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Offers M a tissue* There, there :huglove:

Ooh you are here then ER! *waves* You've caught the nice weather; isn't it gorgeous? Well, not this morning, but yesterday was. I was out til quater past 11, since the nights are warm now :biggrin2:

ohmygod, long story, but it ends with lucy and pauley and i in a bathroom, and the stall doors had windows and we watched lucy pee while sticking our noses against the glass making pig faces.

then i bumped into a painting on the way out of the pub while staring at one of a lady smoking that's eyes moved.

ohmygod, long story, but it ends with lucy and pauley and i in a bathroom, and the stall doors had windows and we watched lucy pee while sticking our noses against the glass making pig faces.

then i bumped into a painting on the way out of the pub while staring at one of a lady smoking that's eyes moved.

:blink::blink::blink:

hello to you too.

and at the football game their was emo children and i stared at them admiredly and said 'you're so emotastic'

and lu was like 'we call that supremo.'

*ba-dum chusch!*

:lmfao:

Football or soccer? I never knew for sure in Canada.

*ba-dum chusch!*

:lmfao:

Football or soccer? I never knew for sure in Canada.

football, football. not soccer. it was her cousin's game in missisauga. they lost in a tie breaker *cue the oooh ouch sounds* Naturally, him and some others cried. It was a smidge awkward. But there was more awkwardness.

football, football. not soccer. it was her cousin's game in missisauga. they lost in a tie breaker *cue the oooh ouch sounds* Naturally, him and some others cried. It was a smidge awkward. But there was more awkwardness.

Ah, I see.

Naturally. It's just not intersting without a little awkwardness.

Ah, I see.

Naturally. It's just not intersting without a little awkwardness.

it was awkward because lucy's dad's sister cheated on her husband with a guy named ian. And then she left him for ian. And ian, jane and alex, (The three of them) Were all at the game. But thank god they were far apart.

it was awkward because lucy's dad's sister cheated on her husband with a guy named ian. And then she left him for ian. And ian, jane and alex, (The three of them) Were all at the game. But thank god they were far apart.

Wow. That would be awkward. I have a friend named Ian. But he's in Ireland right now. Wait....do you think....:shocked:

Idk. I'm strange tonight.

Wow. That would be awkward. I have a friend named Ian. But he's in Ireland right now. Wait....do you think....:shocked:

Idk. I'm strange tonight.

I'm strange tonight to.

Paul, Luke, and I crammed into an old fashion british type telephone thing and took pictures.