Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh. I'm not usually a fan of tartan, but these are interesting... I love the boots. With... blue laces, I think. But the green are awesome too! Decisions, decisions...

Edit: And yellow!

Edit edit: Purple are the best, I've now decided!

Oooh. I'm not usually a fan of tartan, but these are interesting... I love the boots. With... blue laces, I think. But the green are awesome too! Decisions, decisions...

Edit: And yellow!

Edit edit: Purple are the best, I've now decided!

Ya, i usually think plaid is trashy. I love the antlers. :lmao:

Oops, sorry...a quid is slang for a pound. One pound is roughly 2 dollars...so yeah, it was pretty cheap :naughty:

haha. Becky thought a buck was different than a dollar, so I cant be dumb. :lmao: $4 is pretty cheap, but in thrift shops ion my town that would have been like 1 dollar. But I hear that things are much more expensive in europe.

haha. Becky thought a buck was different than a dollar, so I cant be dumb. :lmao: $4 is pretty cheap, but in thrift shops ion my town that would have been like 1 dollar. But I hear that things are much more expensive in europe.

Yeah. It's pretty much new, it would probably have been about $2.50 in my area...but for England it's cheap--they use pounds like they use dollars, except for clothes...Even chain-store clothes here are very reasonable compared to Canada, I love it! There's an H&M down the road...I've become their best customer...:fisch:

I forgot you were in the same timezone as me. I was thinking your around at an odd time :naughty:

I always thought a lot of our shops were expensive-ish. But if Canada is worse, I'll count my blessings :bleh:

I forgot you were in the same timezone as me. I was thinking your around at an odd time :naughty:

I always thought a lot of our shops were expensive-ish. But if Canada is worse, I'll count my blessings :bleh:

Yeah, lessee...it's about...2:20 PM in Canada. You're right, I wouldn't be up yet :roftl:

is it sad i watch livICM and pretend i'm there?

No! I do the same thing. Just turn off the lights, add some balloons, and you're good.

Ick. The gil that I am trying to sell my duct tape bags to (to sell in her shop) is being a fake bitch.

1.she doesnt email me back

2. my grandparents email her (they sell to her) and ask her to email me back

3. she says she will

4. she never does

5. they email her again

6. she emails them back again, apologizing and saying she will get back to me

7. she tells me that i need to 'brush up' on my designing skills (which I wouldnt have minded, if she emailed me back when I emailed her a month ago)

8. she still hasnt emailed me back (she told my grandparents the brushing up thing)

I dont want to sell to her now. her loss cuz she gets 50% of the $.:mf_rosetinted:

No! I do the same thing. Just turn off the lights, add some balloons, and you're good.

Ick. The gil that I am trying to sell my duct tape bags to (to sell in her shop) is being a fake bitch.

1.she doesnt email me back

2. my grandparents email her (they sell to her) and ask her to email me back

3. she says she will

4. she never does

5. they email her again

6. she emails them back again, apologizing and saying she will get back to me

7. she tells me that i need to 'brush up' on my designing skills (which I wouldnt have minded, if she emailed me back when I emailed her a month ago)

8. she still hasnt emailed me back (she told my grandparents the brushing up thing)

I dont want to sell to her now. her loss cuz she gets 50% of the $.:mf_rosetinted:

Totally her loss. The hell with her. Obviously she doesn't value your or your grandparents' business, or hasn't realized yet that by ignoring you, she's messing up her reputation with your grandparents. And possible future customers, if word starts to get around. The woman's either new at this or incredibly stupid.:blink:

Totally her loss. The hell with her. Obviously she doesn't value your or your grandparents' business, or hasn't realized yet that by ignoring you, she's messing up her reputation with your grandparents. And possible future customers, if word starts to get around. The woman's either new at this or incredibly stupid.:blink:

Her shop in RI just opened a few months ago, so she is pretty new. And the thing is that she is the one who told me to send some of my duct tape bags to her shop. I didn't push them on her.

Her shop in RI just opened a few months ago, so she is pretty new. And the thing is that she is the one who told me to send some of my duct tape bags to her shop. I didn't push them on her.

Well, then she'll learn quickly that this isn't the way to treat your suppliers. You can always find someone else to sell to. She's wasting your time acting like this.:thumbdown:

Well, then she'll learn quickly that this isn't the way to treat your suppliers. You can always find someone else to sell to. She's wasting your time acting like this.:thumbdown:

Haha, and I can tell that just because I am at the bottom of her priority list, she will find a way to treat me like crap and not return my phone calls, etc. So screw her unless she emails me back tomorrow. I really could use some cash. But the minute she screws up I am done!

Haha, and I can tell that just because I am at the bottom of her priority list, she will find a way to treat me like crap and not return my phone calls, etc. So screw her unless she emails me back tomorrow. I really could use some cash. But the minute she screws up I am done!

Exactly. You'll never get respect in the business unless you act business-like, and this girl is holding you and herself back from that. This is the real world and if she's going to treat you like some little kid playing with duct tape, then you need to dump her and find someone who's going to treat you like a serious designer.:thumb_yello:

Speaking of which...would you still be willing to make me one? I'd pay you or trade you something for a Phunky original.

*persuasive puppy eyes*

:wub2::wub2::wub2: