Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*three month time jump*

"SH*T!"

I yelled this as the ground suddenly collapsed under my feet and I started to fall through the air. Through the leaves, twigs, and dirt, I made out the shapes of the other PPRs falling with me. I looked down and saw nothing but inky black darkness below. My heart jumped into my throat and I gasped in fear.

"M, if we live through this, I am going to kill you!" shouted Calvin, anger and fear making his scottish accent even thicker.

"How the hell was I supposed to know it was a trap??!" M screamed back, her blond hair waving in the wind above her head as we fell down this endlessly deep tunnel.

"Everything's a f*ckin' trap! You should know that by now!"

"Can we just shut up?" asked Becky, "I don't want to die listening to the two of you gripe."

We hurtled down deeper and deeper, then came to an abrupt halt and hit something with a resounding smack. The breath was knocked out of me and I slowly began to sink in the water, too shocked to swim. When the need for air became urgent, my mind kicked back in and I looked up. A faint light shown above me, the tiny ray of sunshine visible through the trap we'd just fallen through. The light danced and swayed, an effect of looking at it through the water, or so I thought. A shadow passed over it for just a moment, and I felt my eyes glow faintly green as I used my supersight to see the edge. The light bobbed back and forth, and I saw that it was actually the beam from a flashlight, held by a hand with...I squinted and tried to see the tiny object from so far away. It appeared to be a ring, with a deep purple amethyst. The ring was large, like a man's signet ring, but the hand wearing it was smaller, with delicate nails and slim fingers.

I pondered this for a moment, then was jerked back to reality by a strong hand wrapping around my wrist. Turning my head, I saw Calvin, his eyes striped with yellow. He gestured up and nodding, I began to follow him to the surface. We broke through the water, gasping for air.

"Arts...geez...are you ok?" he sputtered, pushing the wet curtain of my hair out of my eyes.

"I'm fine," I assured him, giving him a quick kiss, "But the others...we've got to get them out."

He nodded and we left each other to gather the others. I grabbed Phunky, Mika, M, JJL, Reece, and Becky. Calvin grabbed the remaining members, and we bobbed like two human rafts.

"Shh...no one make a noise...I hear someone up there." whispered M. We fell silent and glided through the water, Calvin and I using our strength to keep everyone afloat and moving. We hit a stone wall and felt around. It was completely circular, and there appeared to be no way out. I transferred everyone holding onto me to hang on the wall and dove under by myself. Feeling around, I found a small tunnel. It wasn't a guarentee, but it was the only way out. Surfacing, I whispered the news to the others.

"We can't!" said Phunky, "What if it doesn't go anywhere? What if we get trapped inside and drown? We'll die all squished up in a tube like sausage."

"It's the only way out." said Finn, "We've got to try."

We all gulped air and dove under, trying not to think about what might happen if the tunnel didn't lead out to safety.

Oooh i love it! Posting.

And amy : You are the wind beneath my wings :wub2:

I meant that I havent. I just was typing wrong. :lmao: I just made you the sickest most random jewelry.:naughty:

Thank you!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

"Excuse me, miss...I just have to ask you where you got those accessories?"

*cue smug, stuck-up look*

"They were custom-made for me. Breana originals. I had them flown in from Boston.":glasses3:

Thank you!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

"Excuse me, miss...I just have to ask you where you got those accessories?"

*cue smug, stuck-up look*

"They were custom-made for me. Breana originals. I had them flown in from Boston.":glasses3:

"OMG! Did you make those sicknasty, cooliosis shoes? *hawt boy falls at my feet*"

"Nope, they came all the way from Cali. Made by a remarkable designer."

*hawt boy runs to Cali to track Artsy down*

*starts singing off-key*

"Did you ever know that you're my hero...."

*dog begins to howl along*

*sings along side amy*

""You're everything I WISH I COOOULLD BEEEE!"

I started singing carolina, in a bank parking lot not realziing people were laughing at me.

CARLOINA YOU'VE TRAVELED SO FAR! YOU'RE TRYING TO ESCAPE THE PAIN TO START AGAIN WHERE YOU ARE!

Haha, I have been saying it all year, so does that make me a trendsetter? :lmao:

I have been saying it too xD

you're my other twin XD Me you and DC must be triplets *OMG smilieeeee*

"OMG! Did you make those sicknasty, cooliosis shoes? *hawt boy falls at my feet*"

"Nope, they came all the way from Cali. Made by a remarkable designer."

*hawt boy runs to Cali to track Artsy down*

*makes shoes for hawt boy and soon they run off together to Vegas and get married by Elvis impersonator*

*sings along side amy*

""You're everything I WISH I COOOULLD BEEEE!"

I started singing carolina, in a bank parking lot not realziing people were laughing at me.

CARLOINA YOU'VE TRAVELED SO FAR! YOU'RE TRYING TO ESCAPE THE PAIN TO START AGAIN WHERE YOU ARE!

I have been saying it too xD

you're my other twin XD Me you and DC must be triplets *OMG smilieeeee*

:lmfao:

Someday, you'll be singing and getting stared at and someone will just start singing with you and pretty soon you have an impromptu musical number with fifty people in the middle of a street.:naughty:

*three month time jump*

"SH*T!"

I yelled this as the ground suddenly collapsed under my feet and I started to fall through the air. Through the leaves, twigs, and dirt, I made out the shapes of the other PPRs falling with me. I looked down and saw nothing but inky black darkness below. My heart jumped into my throat and I gasped in fear.

"M, if we live through this, I am going to kill you!" shouted Calvin, anger and fear making his scottish accent even thicker.

"How the hell was I supposed to know it was a trap??!" M screamed back, her blond hair waving in the wind above her head as we fell down this endlessly deep tunnel.

"Everything's a f*ckin' trap! You should know that by now!"

"Can we just shut up?" asked Becky, "I don't want to die listening to the two of you gripe."

We hurtled down deeper and deeper, then came to an abrupt halt and hit something with a resounding smack. The breath was knocked out of me and I slowly began to sink in the water, too shocked to swim. When the need for air became urgent, my mind kicked back in and I looked up. A faint light shown above me, the tiny ray of sunshine visible through the trap we'd just fallen through. The light danced and swayed, an effect of looking at it through the water, or so I thought. A shadow passed over it for just a moment, and I felt my eyes glow faintly green as I used my supersight to see the edge. The light bobbed back and forth, and I saw that it was actually the beam from a flashlight, held by a hand with...I squinted and tried to see the tiny object from so far away. It appeared to be a ring, with a deep purple amethyst. The ring was large, like a man's signet ring, but the hand wearing it was smaller, with delicate nails and slim fingers.

I pondered this for a moment, then was jerked back to reality by a strong hand wrapping around my wrist. Turning my head, I saw Calvin, his eyes striped with yellow. He gestured up and nodding, I began to follow him to the surface. We broke through the water, gasping for air.

"Arts...geez...are you ok?" he sputtered, pushing the wet curtain of my hair out of my eyes.

"I'm fine," I assured him, giving him a quick kiss, "But the others...we've got to get them out."

He nodded and we left each other to gather the others. I grabbed Phunky, Mika, M, JJL, Reece, and Becky. Calvin grabbed the remaining members, and we bobbed like two human rafts.

"Shh...no one make a noise...I hear someone up there." whispered M. We fell silent and glided through the water, Calvin and I using our strength to keep everyone afloat and moving. We hit a stone wall and felt around. It was completely circular, and there appeared to be no way out. I transferred everyone holding onto me to hang on the wall and dove under by myself. Feeling around, I found a small tunnel. It wasn't a guarentee, but it was the only way out. Surfacing, I whispered the news to the others.

"We can't!" said Phunky, "What if it doesn't go anywhere? What if we get trapped inside and drown? We'll die all squished up in a tube like sausage."

"It's the only way out." said Finn, "We've got to try."

We all gulped air and dove under, trying not to think about what might happen if the tunnel didn't lead out to safety.

I let out a dramatic cry.

"HEEEEELP!!!!" Finn caught me before I did a dramatic faint and piggybacked me then dove under being the last ones.

Calvin and Cosmo were the first to swim into the small tunnel.

Cosmo tried to motion something to us but everything was blurry and we just swam right past him. He rolled his eyes, and grabbed phunky's hand thinking it was Becky. Phunky had her eyes closed because she can't open them under water and just swam along.

"nnnphh nnph nnph BLUB BLUB NNPH!" cried Sara.

"Nnph?" I asked to the blurry sara waving her arms dramatically. She pointed up and we all realized there was an air pocket. Gasping for air, we all fit quite snugly. Cosmo awkwardly let go of phunky's hand.

"Okay, should we continue following the tunnel? There may or may not be anymore air pockets ... is it a risk we're all willing to take?"

Simutaneouslywe all nodded sadly. I grabbed finn and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

"If I die, I want you to know I love you more than anything you know. And david... he was just a fling. I feel horrible he died, but..there's not more that I can do." I turned to Amy and kissed her as well.

"I love you." My eyes started tearing up, and as my vision impaired the PPRs quickly went back to the tunnel. Amy grabbed my hand and we went back under.

Or we could have just said it for no reason. :lmao: Or we could be triplets.

:lmfao: Ruin my sibling fun why dontcha.

*makes shoes for hawt boy and soon they run off together to Vegas and get married by Elvis impersonator*

:lmfao:

Someday, you'll be singing and getting stared at and someone will just start singing with you and pretty soon you have an impromptu musical number with fifty people in the middle of a street.:naughty:

:shocked:

Like a modern-er west side story!

"Gee officer kruptkee!"

Or I could be tracey turnblad and sit ontop of a garbage truck throughout baltimore.

GOOD MORNING BALTIMORE! EVERYDAY'S LIKE AN OPEN DOOR! EVERYNIGHT IS A FANTASY! EVERY SONG'S LIKE A SYMPHONY, I LOVE YOU BALTIMORE!

Very nice. :lmao: For soem reason I can picture that.

We'd be so happy together. *wipes tear*

:naughty:

:lmfao: Ruin my sibling fun why dontcha.

:shocked:

Like a modern-er west side story!

"Gee officer kruptkee!"

Or I could be tracey turnblad and sit ontop of a garbage truck throughout baltimore.

GOOD MORNING BALTIMORE! EVERYDAY'S LIKE AN OPEN DOOR! EVERYNIGHT IS A FANTASY! EVERY SONG'S LIKE A SYMPHONY, I LOVE YOU BALTIMORE!

Exactly. Complete with a synchronized dance sequence that you all mysteriously already knew how to do.

We'd be so happy together. *wipes tear*

:naughty:

Exactly. Complete with a synchronized dance sequence that you all mysteriously already knew how to do.

We would do the viking inferno dance.

Haha, when you and Artsy's love obsession is over you can dramatically sing Goodbye Love.

*sings* Goodbye LOVE! Goodbye love! Came to say, goodbye love! goodbye! just came to say Goodbye love!

Excuse me?:mf_rosetinted:

THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MY AMYKIN!!!!!!!!!