Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are! And considering I only had one with me when I was at Fresno State, this is momentous!!

Cooking is going to be sooooooo much easier.:naughty:

1?!! :lmfao: uhm, romantic??

i highly suggest you get a neutrogena wave they make your skin baby soft after just one use, for serious!!

1?!! :lmfao: uhm, romantic??

i highly suggest you get a neutrogena wave they make your skin baby soft after just one use, for serious!!

Maybe when Jack was over, but when Andrea brought soup for dinner, she wasn't amused.:naughty:

EDIT* I've heard those are good...but I've got no money right now. Are they expensive?

Maybe when Jack was over, but when Andrea brought soup for dinner, she wasn't amused.:naughty:

EDIT* I've heard those are good...but I've got no money right now. Are they expensive?

:lmfao: Aww you're so awesome.

Depends where you buy it. At shopper's drugmart they were $18.00 and then at...wal-mart or zellers I think they were only 10.

:lmfao: Aww you're so awesome.

Depends where you buy it. At shopper's drugmart they were $18.00 and then at...wal-mart or zellers I think they were only 10.

Wal-Mart it is.:naughty:

I wanted to get that Zeno or whatever it's called, but that thing was like, 120 bucks at Walgreen's.:blink:

whoa :shocked: *needz*

the mini's are only $90.00 :thumb_yello:

I have proactiv but the different products are different sizes so i run out of one but not the other and get pimples etc so I do..

step 1: Face mask

step 2: Wash with proactiv

step 3: wash with clean and clear (Or skip)

step 4: wave

step 5: Clean and clear cream.

I might throw some tonseing stuff in their sometimes.

whoa :shocked: *needz*

the mini's are only $90.00 :thumb_yello:

I have proactiv but the different products are different sizes so i run out of one but not the other and get pimples etc so I do..

step 1: Face mask

step 2: Wash with proactiv

step 3: wash with clean and clear (Or skip)

step 4: wave

step 5: Clean and clear cream.

I might throw some tonseing stuff in their sometimes.

Isn't it cool? I got to "sample" it once..."Here, miss, let me get rid of that little problem on your cheek"...:boxed:

But it really works!

Proactiv doesn't work for me at all. It uses like, .025% of active chemicals and according to the dermatologist, I need at least .05%.

Isn't it cool? I got to "sample" it once..."Here, miss, let me get rid of that little problem on your cheek"...:boxed:

But it really works!

Proactiv doesn't work for me at all. It uses like, .025% of active chemicals and according to the dermatologist, I need at least .05%.

At Saks fifth ave. in new york , the lady like hustled my mom into buying uber expensive eye care for her "OHMYGOD NYC has way too much ****ing smog" eyes.

:eek: burn?

At Saks fifth ave. in new york , the lady like hustled my mom into buying uber expensive eye care for her "OHMYGOD NYC has way too much ****ing smog" eyes.

:eek: burn?

Stupid salespeople.:thumbdown:

Yeah, the stronger stuff burns if you let it sit on your face too long, but it works better for me.:bleh: