Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The doctor walked in and stared at JJL. "

There's been a complication we need to see you and..baby girl." He scooped up Rose, and lead JJL out of the room. We all stared, our eyes a bit weary from some meds.

"Well, at least I can see you again." said finn kissing my face as if he was intentionally forcing it inwards for me to be a concave faced woman.

The others gawked and turned away.

Phunks stared out the window.

"So...san antonio bound?"

We all nodded. Something wasn't as fufilling as being blind. The hospital stench wasn't as strong though.

I broke away from Finn's grasping lips as I heard a scream far away.

"What M?" he asked tugging on my shirt.

"Shh.." I said listening. Someone was screaming words. It sounded like JJL. Impossible, she just went down the hall with the doctor. I rushed to the window to see a familiar girl's head popped out of a grey van screaming.I noticed finn pop up beside me.

"Is that...?'

"Julia.. JULIA! GUYS!" finn yelled grabbing his drenched coat.

"JJL's .. kidnapped, i... i think!" I said pointing at the van.

Everyone stared.

"Wonderful. Probably the local mad scientist, wanting to know how a baby can turn invisible." Nico said, rolling her eyes, as we all got up to go after her.

"What about Alex?" Glow asked, looking at the little boy in the cot near JJL's bed.

They all looked at each other.

"The nurses will start asking questions. We need a story and a few people to enforce it." Finn said. Everyone nodded.

"I'll stay, cause Edwin and Lumi are sleeping, with Jakob (right name?) and Kairi in the waiting room." Glow voulenteered.

"I'll stay too." Nico offered. "Jakob is due his feed soon."

"Will you look after Kairi for me? She's tired, and she'll get grumpy if I wake her... I want to help JJL." Becky asked the two of them.

"Of course. Kairi keeps Edwin calm anyway." Glow smiled.

"And the story is...?" Artsy asked the two of them.

"JJL felt she needed a walk. Bonding time with her babies, but she couldn't bring herself to wake Alex from his slumber. So she just took Rose." Nico smiled.

"That's good. We'll call you with updates as often as possible." Mika smiled.

"If need be, while the nurses are busy, sign the discgharge thing, take the kids, and find somewhere to stay." Lolly told them.

"We know the drill." Glow nodded. "But it shouldn't come to that."

They left, in search of the van, while Justin (or is it Jack? God, I've failed as a PPR) tracked them on the map.

"They're going East." He told Luke, who was driving. He turned, and followed the road.

"Hurry up! He could experiment on Rose!" Phunky told him. He rolled his eye, but sped up all the same.

"You know, if JJL's kids have powers, doesn't that mean that Kairi and Lumi should too?" ER asked.

"Why not Edwin and Jakob?" Mika asked.

"Because not both of the parents had powers."

"Hang on, does Cosmo actually have a power?" Calvin asked. Everyone looked at Cosmo.

"What?" He asked.

"Well, what is your power? Surely you have one." Artsy asked. Cosmo just shrugged in return.

"I'm sure he has one." Becky frowned.

"I don't know my power." Cosmo sighed.

"I thought that the sign that you were a PPR was your power?" Kelzy said.

"Yeah..." Everyone else agreed.

"Me and Luke don't have powers though." Mika chipped in.

"True." Lolly agreed.

"Maybe the time hasn't come for me to use the power yet." Cosmo replied calmly.

"I can't think of what kind of power wouldn't have come in use yet." Jack condradicted him.

"I don't know then, do I?" Cosmo replied huffily. He stared out of the window, ignoring the ideas of what his powers could be.

i have soem JB articles. you want me to send them to you?

:wub2: Really? You're so lovely. I haven't even sent you anything. Tell ya what - when I finally send that bracelet, is there anything special that you can only get here you want? (Could be food (I'm sending you some Cadbury's Giant Buttons :P ), a tshirt, an ornament..) Cause I owe ya something.

:wub2: Really? You're so lovely. I haven't even sent you anything. Tell ya what - when I finally send that bracelet, is there anything special that you can only get here you want? (Could be food (I'm sending you some Cadbury's Giant Buttons :P ), a tshirt, an ornament..) Cause I owe ya something.

you're a sweetie, becky. :wub2:

i dunno. :lmao: um...hmmm....know what i want? :naughty: and you guys are spoiled with Cadbury! :drool: we only have cadbury eggs here.:thumbdown:

edit: actually, becky. i would love if you made me something!

"Wonderful. Probably the local mad scientist, wanting to know how a baby can turn invisible." Nico said, rolling her eyes, as we all got up to go after her.

"What about Alex?" Glow asked, looking at the little boy in the cot near JJL's bed.

They all looked at each other.

"The nurses will start asking questions. We need a story and a few people to enforce it." Finn said. Everyone nodded.

"I'll stay, cause Edwin and Lumi are sleeping, with Jakob (right name?) and Kairi in the waiting room." Glow voulenteered.

"I'll stay too." Nico offered. "Jakob is due his feed soon."

"Will you look after Kairi for me? She's tired, and she'll get grumpy if I wake her... I want to help JJL." Becky asked the two of them.

"Of course. Kairi keeps Edwin calm anyway." Glow smiled.

"And the story is...?" Artsy asked the two of them.

"JJL felt she needed a walk. Bonding time with her babies, but she couldn't bring herself to wake Alex from his slumber. So she just took Rose." Nico smiled.

"That's good. We'll call you with updates as often as possible." Mika smiled.

"If need be, while the nurses are busy, sign the discgharge thing, take the kids, and find somewhere to stay." Lolly told them.

"We know the drill." Glow nodded. "But it shouldn't come to that."

They left, in search of the van, while Justin (or is it Jack? God, I've failed as a PPR) tracked them on the map.

"They're going East." He told Luke, who was driving. He turned, and followed the road.

"Hurry up! He could experiment on Rose!" Phunky told him. He rolled his eye, but sped up all the same.

"You know, if JJL's kids have powers, doesn't that mean that Kairi and Lumi should too?" ER asked.

"Why not Edwin and Jakob?" Mika asked.

"Because not both of the parents had powers."

"Hang on, does Cosmo actually have a power?" Calvin asked. Everyone looked at Cosmo.

"What?" He asked.

"Well, what is your power? Surely you have one." Artsy asked. Cosmo just shrugged in return.

"I'm sure he has one." Becky frowned.

"I don't know my power." Cosmo sighed.

"I thought that the sign that you were a PPR was your power?" Kelzy said.

"Yeah..." Everyone else agreed.

"Me and Luke don't have powers though." Mika chipped in.

"True." Lolly agreed.

"Maybe the time hasn't come for me to use the power yet." Cosmo replied calmly.

"I can't think of what kind of power wouldn't have come in use yet." Jack condradicted him.

"I don't know then, do I?" Cosmo replied huffily. He stared out of the window, ignoring the ideas of what his powers could be.

I smelt the man who was kidnapping my child and adultnapping me. It was Reece, F*ck. "Why are you doing this?" I asked him hoping you know it was something me... power could influence.

"Because." Is all he said

I tried to read his emotions, but the wall had come back up, it was like he was a robot, or a totally different person. You have to mask your emotions with another emotion. There was nothing. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before. Then I was tied up, gagged and put in this room where this constent dripping was happening. It was driving me NUTS!!! I kept on hear weird noises too. And my baby. I was such a bad parent, I couldn't even last a full day without SOMETHING happening. I started crying. Grand. I really wanted something to do. It just occured to me. I have powers, why aren't I using them. I zapped the blindfold off, and the ropes on my arms and legs. Took the gag out and ran for the door. Zapped the handle off and killed every known to find my baby. It was like PMS-ing, but to a whole new level. I heard a cry and followed it. I found my child, alone on the ground, covered in Pee. I grabbed her and ran. I found the door outside and waited for a couple minutes. Then a hippie van pulled up, I saw Beaky up the front and hopped in.

"Thank you guys! Now how do I fix her?" I thanked then begged.

They helped me clean her up, and we went and collected the others then...

i dunno. :lmao: um...hmmm....know what i want? :naughty: and you guys are spoiled with Cadbury! :drool: we only have cadbury eggs here.:thumbdown:

edit: actually, becky. i would love if you made me something!

My creating skills are terrible. The best I could do would be knit you a multi-coloured scarf, but that'd take me til at least November. But if you're happy to wait (I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't, being I'm never good with time keeping), tell me what colours you wish for.

I can't guarentee you'd want to wear it, mind you :naughty:

Nice post :D

I smelt the man who was kidnapping my child and adultnapping me. It was Reece, F*ck. "Why are you doing this?" I asked him hoping you know it was something me... power could influence.

"Because." Is all he said

I tried to read his emotions, but the wall had come back up, it was like he was a robot, or a totally different person. You have to mask your emotions with another emotion. There was nothing. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before. Then I was tied up, gagged and put in this room where this constent dripping was happening. It was driving me NUTS!!! I kept on hear weird noises too. And my baby. I was such a bad parent, I couldn't even last a full day without SOMETHING happening. I started crying. Grand. I really wanted something to do. It just occured to me. I have powers, why aren't I using them. I zapped the blindfold off, and the ropes on my arms and legs. Took the gag out and ran for the door. Zapped the handle off and killed every known to find my baby. It was like PMS-ing, but to a whole new level. I heard a cry and followed it. I found my child, alone on the ground, covered in Pee. I grabbed her and ran. I found the door outside and waited for a couple minutes. Then a hippie van pulled up, I saw Beaky up the front and hopped in.

"Thank you guys! Now how do I fix her?" I thanked then begged.

They helped me clean her up, and we went and collected the others then...

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

My creating skills are terrible. The best I could do would be knit you a multi-coloured scarf, but that'd take me til at least November. But if you're happy to wait (I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't, being I'm never good with time keeping), tell me what colours you wish for.

I can't guarentee you'd want to wear it, mind you :naughty:

Nice post :D

haha, well it sounds good, but please try for november, plllleeeeaaaassseee! because a scarf is no good in the summer time:roftl:

Those tassley things are really easy!

Just measure out about 80cm's of wool and loop it around evenly into a circle, then pinch a part of it and force it through one of the knitted loops at the end of your scarf..

Then grab the other side of the tassle and put it through the other side of the tassle to make a single knot.

Or make each side even and then tie a knot.

huh?:shocked::roftl:

Phunky, just realized something odd about your shoes.:naughty:

The sticker in the left one says the size is 7 and a half, the sticker in the right one says the size is 8, and the size printed onto the soles of both is 6.:blink:

I tried them on, and since I'm a size 9 normally and a size 8 and a half in converse and they (just barely) fit me, I think we're going to be ok.:thumb_yello::roftl: