Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

Phunky, just realized something odd about your shoes.:naughty:

The sticker in the left one says the size is 7 and a half, the sticker in the right one says the size is 8, and the size printed onto the soles of both is 6.:blink:

I tried them on, and since I'm a size 9 normally and a size 8 and a half in converse and they (just barely) fit me, I think we're going to be ok.:thumb_yello::roftl:

:lmao: :lmao: hopefully then. have you started them?

Not that i am trying to be pushy, (tell me if you would like to slap me) but i have like 5 things to send and i am trying to plan out when i am going to send them. (i am OCD like that. i need to plan which days i am going to send things. :lmao:)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao: :lmao: hopefully then. have you started them?

Not that i am trying to be pushy, (tell me if you would like to slap me) but i have like 5 things to send and i am trying to plan out when i am going to send them. (i am OCD like that. i need to plan which days i am going to send things. :lmao:)

Yeah, I went to the fabric store today and bought thread and buttons, plus some ribbon that I think will look cool as laces. I've got some giant purple fake jewels from a broken bracelet that I've been saving for some sort of project, and I was lucky enough to find some smaller, jewel-like buttons to go with them, so I think that'll add a cool effect, the jewels mixed in with the regular buttons. I started today and will have at least half of one side of one shoe done by tonight.:thumb_yello:

The work won't go at this speed the entire time, though. The back and sides of the heel are the worst, because the shoe companies always reinforce that area so it doesn't get broken down, and it's tough to get a needle through it because it's cardboard or soft plastic.:thumbdown:

Plus, I'm moving on Sunday, so I've been switching between frantic sewing and frantic packing.:bleh: An estimate...hmmm.....I'm going to say they should be done by the 1st of September at the very latest.:thumb_yello:

Haha, well that is good, and I understand that you are busy. 1st of Sept is actually great, a lot sooner than i thought they would be done. its just that during the school year i have NO way of making money, so i have to ship things ASAP and not that I dont trust you to send it, its just that I have dealt with people who tell me they will send me something, then they totally ignore me and never send things back so i try to ship things at the same time now.

It's all good, I totally understand.

For instance...I got findingmywords to get Mika to sign a piece of a Lollipop balloon after the last LA gig, which was over six months ago, and I still have yet to send it to Emmy.:naughty:

It's just because I keep thinking up better things to send it with...:fisch:

but see, that isnt what happens with soem people. they just tell me that i am not worth it because i am a little girl, etc. and i am like 'wtf?' my shoes sound fab! can i have a pic of them so far? or do you have a camera cuz i know you are prolly packing.

but see, that isnt what happens with soem people. they just tell me that i am not worth it because i am a little girl, etc. and i am like 'wtf?' my shoes sound fab! can i have a pic of them so far? or do you have a camera cuz i know you are prolly packing.

Well, they're stupid and you don't need their crap anyways.:bleh: And besides, a promise is a promise. Isn't anyone's word good anymore?:blink:

I always keep my camera in my purse. You never know when a photo op will present itself, especially when you're out somewhere with friends who may or may not be getting drunk.:naughty: Sure, I'll take a couple pics for you to see the progress!:thumb_yello:

I forgot to say last night, I did science GCSE moduals earlier this year, and was scared I'd fail cause I missed loads of school but I got the results yesterday and... I got two Bs!! I'm so happy :biggrin2:

Ok, here you go...I should put this in a PM like you did for me, but my computer is being slow today and I don't have the time.

This is one of each button,my bag 'o buttons, the rainbow thread I found, and the ribbon I'll use for laces. I only have two of each of the rainbows, chickens, and lollipop-ish buttons, so I haven't decided yet how I'll use those, but I'll have to think up something special to make them really noticeable.

012-4.jpg

Here's what I have so far. I got a little further than I thought I would last night.

013-4.jpg

And closer detail.

014-2.jpg

Like them? *wrings hands nervously*

Those tassley things are really easy!

Just measure out about 80cm's of wool and loop it around evenly into a circle, then pinch a part of it and force it through one of the knitted loops at the end of your scarf..

Then grab the other side of the tassle and put it through the other side of the tassle to make a single knot.

Or make each side even and then tie a knot.

i lobe you.

Yeah, I went to the fabric store today and bought thread and buttons, plus some ribbon that I think will look cool as laces. I've got some giant purple fake jewels from a broken bracelet that I've been saving for some sort of project, and I was lucky enough to find some smaller, jewel-like buttons to go with them, so I think that'll add a cool effect, the jewels mixed in with the regular buttons. I started today and will have at least half of one side of one shoe done by tonight.:thumb_yello:

The work won't go at this speed the entire time, though. The back and sides of the heel are the worst, because the shoe companies always reinforce that area so it doesn't get broken down, and it's tough to get a needle through it because it's cardboard or soft plastic.:thumbdown:

Plus, I'm moving on Sunday, so I've been switching between frantic sewing and frantic packing.:bleh: An estimate...hmmm.....I'm going to say they should be done by the 1st of September at the very latest.:thumb_yello:

YAY MOVING!

It's all good, I totally understand.

For instance...I got findingmywords to get Mika to sign a piece of a Lollipop balloon after the last LA gig, which was over six months ago, and I still have yet to send it to Emmy.:naughty:

It's just because I keep thinking up better things to send it with...:fisch:

*coughs awkwardly then thrusts into air* Every day I get a bit more hopeful it might come.

Ok, here you go...I should put this in a PM like you did for me, but my computer is being slow today and I don't have the time.

This is one of each button,my bag 'o buttons, the rainbow thread I found, and the ribbon I'll use for laces. I only have two of each of the rainbows, chickens, and lollipop-ish buttons, so I haven't decided yet how I'll use those, but I'll have to think up something special to make them really noticeable.

Here's what I have so far. I got a little further than I thought I would last night.

And closer detail.

Like them? *wrings hands nervously*

uhm they're lovely but where the **** is my friendship bracelet? i'm just slipping to the back of your creative mind arent i?:naughty:

uhm they're lovely but where the **** is my friendship bracelet? i'm just slipping to the back of your creative mind arent i?:naughty:

*looks around frantically and comes up with a bracelet made a few years ago in girl scout camp*

:sweatdrop:

Actually, that was on my mind today...would you mind if it wasn't the colors that were specified...or had MFC on it?:naughty: I've got an idea.

Ah'm baaaaack in the land of Internet! :biggrin2:

Becky, I sent you a PM about London...Artsy, those shoes are AMAZING...Kelzy, you're insane...oh, and I am so BOYCOTTING Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. Georgia doesn't look like that. And they got the bloody title wrong. That is just bad.

*tries to remember what else was in her deleted MQ*

*can't*

Ah'm baaaaack in the land of Internet! :biggrin2:

Becky, I sent you a PM about London...Artsy, those shoes are AMAZING...Kelzy, you're insane...oh, and I am so BOYCOTTING Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. Georgia doesn't look like that. And they got the bloody title wrong. That is just bad.

*tries to remember what else was in her deleted MQ*

*can't*

She's...she's...ALIVE.:shocked:

Enjoying your vacation? How's the weather?

omg, i was SO scared. I thought i went deaf in my right ear. which i did for like 2 minutes. i have had a really bad ear infection (i think anyways) and i dont want to go to the Dr.'s. I know that sounds immature but the last time i wen they asked me what my sexuality was!

omg, i was SO scared. I thought i went deaf in my right ear. which i did for like 2 minutes. i have had a really bad ear infection (i think anyways) and i dont want to go to the Dr.'s. I know that sounds immature but the last time i wen they asked me what my sexuality was!

Creepy. That sucks.

You should have told them that labels are for soup cans and you flirt with anything, just like Mika.:naughty: