Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea. the doctor just made me uncomfortable. why does she want to know anyways? isnt that like discrimination. like if she wanted to check me for AIDS or something?

It goes with the profile, like how she probably has your race and gender written down too. And gays are historically much more at risk for STDs since they don't use protection because there is no danger of pregnancy.

It's only discrimination if she treats you in a different, negative way if you're gay. Like, if it was found out that she was offering birth control/vaccinations/information to straight patients and not to gay ones.

She's...she's...ALIVE.:shocked:

Enjoying your vacation? How's the weather?

Back home in a few days...:crybaby:

And the weather is crap. It's England. :bleh:

omg, i was SO scared. I thought i went deaf in my right ear. which i did for like 2 minutes. i have had a really bad ear infection (i think anyways) and i dont want to go to the Dr.'s. I know that sounds immature but the last time i wen they asked me what my sexuality was!

That is a bit weird...I mean, it's not like you were in there for an STI screening or anything.

Incidentally, I keep seeing ads here for free chlamydia (sp?) screenings...there was even one on the side of a bus... :blink:

Well cervical cancer runs in my family, so technically I am at a big risk for it, but my parents are not letting me get Gardysil shot because there have ben a ton of people on the news lately with really weird/disturbing side effects. and it doesnt prevent CC anyways.

Yeah, you did really well!

Yes, I heard them. But I was too busy saying hi to your mom.:naughty:

:wub2:

Hahah yeah she got excited when i told her it was you?

"IS it your father?"

"No, it's amy."

"Ask her if she's moved in yet.:mf_lustslow:"

*rolls eyes*

I said bye to you like i would on msn "Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

then they were all saying bye but you had hung up xD

Do you like it, being moved?

It's not bad. I like it less than I thought I would, but I think that's mostly due to the fact that I was expecting to sprawl out all my dishes and pots and pans, etc. in the kitchen and live like there was just me in the suite. It was annoying to discover that three other people can't be ignored and my crap can't be sprawled out wherever I want it because everyone else's crap is already sprawled out and there's no more room.:naughty:

My dishes are under my bed now.:bleh:

Here are some pictures:

002-1.jpg

003-5.jpg

004-2.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

:wub2:

Hahah yeah she got excited when i told her it was you?

"IS it your father?"

"No, it's amy."

"Ask her if she's moved in yet.:mf_lustslow:"

*rolls eyes*

I said bye to you like i would on msn "Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

then they were all saying bye but you had hung up xD

:lmfao:

I love your mother.:wub2:

And your friends are nuts.:thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

I love your mother.:wub2:

And your friends are nuts.:thumb_yello:

She was talking through me to you like "Say this Alexandra..." etc when i was talking to you so i couldnt hear her. We had a crazy car , lucy stuck her head out the window to get fresh air from larkin and a guy rolled down his window and asked if we needed a hand :lmfao: I have no idea what i said to you but i know i mentioned the banana boat i think..

She was talking through me to you like "Say this Alexandra..." etc when i was talking to you so i couldnt hear her. We had a crazy car , lucy stuck her head out the window to get fresh air from larkin and a guy rolled down his window and asked if we needed a hand :lmfao: I have no idea what i said to you but i know i mentioned the banana boat i think..

Yes.:bleh:

Sounds like you guys had...fun?:naughty:

Daughtah!!!!!! I love your photos.

You have a CSS Red Backpack for stage invasion! :bow:

And I especially love the matching bathroom towel/mat/facewasher. :wub2:

Mumzy!!!!!!! Thanks! And I've had that backpack for three years now...Mika stole the idea from me.:sneaky2:

I had a matching shower curtain too, but the door cancelled that idea.:naughty:

Mumzy!!!!!!! Thanks! And I've had that backpack for three years now...Mika stole the idea from me.:sneaky2:

I had a matching shower curtain too, but the door cancelled that idea.:naughty:

How dare he steal your ideas. :sneaky2:

I guess it's a compliment though. :rolls_eyes:

Can't you rip the door off?? *zhhz*

Why do you have a bobbin with pink cotton? :naughty: