Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

No one can talk during gossip girl, a new CSI or desperate housewives.

But i'm not OBSESSED with any of those. Only Jon&Kate.

I can't watch Jon and Kate. It gives me a headache just thinking about it and is the epitome of why I will most likely never have children.:bleh:

Very! The only person who could have ever replaced him was James Nesbitt and I knew he wasn't going to do it so I was like NOOOOOO!

I know! But from what I've read about him (the whole story about his Doctor Who "obsession"), we won't lose him, not without him fighting tooth and nail to stay.:wub2::thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't watch Jon and Kate. It gives me a headache just thinking about it and is the epitome of why I will most likely never have children.:bleh:

I know! But from what I've read about him (the whole story about his Doctor Who "obsession"), we won't lose him, not without him fighting tooth and nail to stay.:wub2::thumb_yello:

okay awkwardly rings hands*

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

when i watch anything involving wine i think of you:wub2:

:roftl:

That makes me sound like an alcoholic.

Speaking of which, there was an ambulance and police cars outside Sauvignon last night...hope everything's ok...

:roftl:

That makes me sound like an alcoholic.

Speaking of which, there was an ambulance and police cars outside Sauvignon last night...hope everything's ok...

No i mean because...california....school with wine names...

SAUVIGNON , see?

Ah, i here ambulances all the time

No i mean because...california....school with wine names...

SAUVIGNON , see?

Ah, i here ambulances all the time

Yes, I know.:bleh: I don't think I drink often enough for you to make the assumption that I'm an alco.

It's just strange to see one on campus. We've got a health center too, so why would they need to call an ambulance?:blink:

We looked arund the massive house. Pretty creepy. Especially for a young girl from Innocent Suburbia. But , I do watch a hell of a lot of horror movies so I expected what was going to happen later.

"Did somene here that?" stuttered artsy.

finn gave her an "as if" look.

"Nope." I muttered going through some old books.

"Can we just leave?" she asked looking at the door. We were spread all over the mansion so we would have to make some noise to get us all out any time soon.

"This is interesting..." muttered cosmo reading one of the books over my shoulder.

"It says Esmerelda died 5 years ag who owned this house, she left it to her grandson, but he deserted it for some reason."

"Gee I wonder why." Arts muttered sarcastically.

Finn extended his arm to open the closet when...

a skeleton hanging by it's neck flung open. Finn jumped a million feet in the air and if I hadn't been sticking my nose in the books, he probably would have ended up in my arms.Everyone glanced over. "M-M...M!" He continued backing up. I stood up and glanced around the group.

"I seriously I think, we should leave, guys." Artsy grimaced.

"We're leaving!" shouted Kelzy.

Everyone grabbed some blankets and we headed for the door. I turned the knob and heard a painful creaking noise. The knob then fell and shattered to pieces on the floor.

"Sh!t....CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP POO POO !" yelled Artsy. She looked at he walls and began to burst into tears.

Calvin comforted her. I bit my lip and tried to make what I could of the situation.

"This door is jammed."

Phunky rolled her eyes.

"Thanks, that was useful." she replied sarcastically.

I smiled shortly and went to the back of the house.

"M, Don't leave me..er..us!" cried Finn.

I checked the old school doors that were locked...from the outside... weird.

"Guys, I think we're stuck in here." I stated.

I heard a girlish whine, noticeably calvin, and I began to check some windows.

"Help me find a way out , people." I whined. Everyone checked everywhere. We were left in a dark, scary old mansion. God help us now.