• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You were there yesterday?

Did i see you?

I have to say - melman92 and her mum are adoreable! :blush-anim-cl:

I was the one holding the: Lollipopwhore sitting on '95, will make you smile for 1 Lollipop, sign:naughty:

You were blond with glasses right?

I was the one holding the: Lollipopwhore sitting on '95, will make you smile for 1 Lollipop, sign:naughty:

You were blond with glasses right?

Hmm...i saw lots of signs....were you right at the front?

And yes, rather windswept blonde in a green hooded jacket with stars and then a big snuggley brown hoody.

It is taking me forever to read this thread! I have tons of homework tonight...can someone sum it all up? I especially want to know what happened to the people who were given backstage passes. And, by the way, how does Mika's mom know them? I am totally jealous! Sounds like a MAGICAL gig!

P.S. Mika is so fabulous. He remembers his fans! Hopefully, when I meet him...and then meet him again, he will remember me! :thumb_yello:

I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE! Reading about Mika is becoming (wait...has become) one of my favorite hobbies! :roftl:

--(Just a comment): I would be considered as a youngling - right? Well, the oldlings here seem to have had some seriously brilliant Mika encounters! I can imagine what it would be like -- absolutely perfect! :mf_lustslow:

Hello everyone,

I just came back from London. I went to the Brixton Academy yesterday.

I'm reading the thread now then I'll post my report.

To be quick : I have a few pictures and vids (not much though I wanted to watch the show) and I didn't wait enough time to meet him.

He seems to be fine so I think tomorrow is going to be great!

I'm glad that some managed to have a good time (as I mentioned already before - Wendi especially.)

I'm sad about babspanky...

I'm very disappointed about the queuing. Simply because of this - I'm sort of glad I wasn't there.

ok so the crew of Polish MFC was there in the number of 3 :D Kam(no.30 1/2) Iva(no.31 as I remember) and me (no.44) :D YAAAAAY Sariflor hudge thanx! XXX

It was great, we were at 2nd-3rd row staight to Mika...

It was so nice to talk to you guys, and sing with you all! If anybody has some kind of pic of our 3 please show us! :D

U probably know whos KamIva but I'm still a newbie I think so I was at those blue superwoman shoes lol and green marine cap (that why my other nick is Sarge :D). We've got some nice pics but will post them as soon as we put them toghether 'coz I'm back home and KamIva will be at tomorrow's gig.

Love U all guys...and It's officcial now...I LOVE MARTIN LOL ;) just if anybody asked xD

PS

Ingie U lilipop whore call me xD ;)

*huggggggggggggggggggggg*

i still started my sentence with a negative word... all is not lost

actually, it was such a funny gig and exciting one, but nothing to see with mika, so don't read if you wanna hear about him...

- yelle was the support, i like her so it was quite warming me up... and ANDY was singing every single french word ot her top song !! dancing his head off to her... the security guy came to him to tell him off LOL he was in the gap between the stage and the barrier...

there is a video of andy dancing his head off to YELLE, AS (french girl) will post it here (if not done yet) she said

- the chords came on stage for happy ending but at the last time mika decided to do how much do you love me... so they had nothing to do there anymore... saranayde was ABSOLOUTELY not ready, she wasn't even on stage when he started, the 4 chords decided they would stay there since they were already there and started doing a hell of a choregraphy dancing at the back in front of luke keyboard , saranayde arrived half naked her microphone not ready and her ear thing not quite in her ear, she was dying laughing, trying to sing at the same time she was finding the ear thing, putting it in her ear, arranging her dress and everything ...

- the chords finally stayed on stage for 3 songs doing nothing else but their choregraphy, hilarious !! and finally, the song they were supposed to play on arrived...

- apparently, mika messed up the words of stuck in the middle, but i didn't noticed, i was in my own little world not listening to him, singing out loud, watching what the hell would happen next on stage

- this gig was such a mess it was hilarious !

It's 4am and I'm still here...I think I'm an addict... :boxed:

I won't be talking about the pushing and queueing here but I'll def go to the Concert Conduct thread!

Anyway, I think you really well summed up what the gig was like from my point of view Yoppappop :thumb_yello:

I saw the chords too, laughing because they didn't know what to do and trying to do some choreagraphy.

I don't remember if it's for SITM but I remember Mika doing the same verse twice.

When Mika talked about critics, wasn't it about the song he just played? was it My Interpretation? Because during all the song he kept on pointing at his piano to some ppl that didn't do anything. It was funny though watching him getting desperate for some help :roftl: Mikey was smiling back at him.

I think all the band knew about it but couldn't do anything.

I was front and more or less center so I had a good view but I'm still disappointed.

I'll try to explain why to you if you want to know :

It was my 3rd gig, I went to the 2 gigs in Paris in october and I really enjoyed the second one : I was front and center, Mika looked a lot at ppl just in front of him (at least I felt like he did look at us sometimes) and it was nice, I think it's Jackviolet who talked about it in a report thread on a gig in the US but I can't remember wich one. It was the best gig for me so I expected more from yesterday.

Moreover, it was rescheduled so I thought he might do sth different, not the MM for example but another song.

Then, I noticed that he looked only at the three ppl just in front of him but not all the ppl who were front, I know it sounds silly, you don't go to a gig only so that he sees you, but when you've waited hours, you can expect he's going to notice you, make you feel "included". Like when he went in the space between the barrier and the stage, he wwent right, than came back in the front and didn't went left, where I was :sneaky2:

Well, at least I got to see him trying to climb up the stage and not succeed :roftl: Maybe it's becausehe didn't come to the left before climbimg up :wink2:

Part 2 coming

Also he kept running towards the right, then the left then the front and kept on doing it, so that everyone could see him, but at the end all you've seen is Mika running...I'm exagerating a bit though. But he didn't stand in one place.

A positive aspect : since it was my third gig I take some time to look at the band more often and they're quite focused on what they're doing! :thumb_yello:

I have more to complain about. I went with my father and he says I'm being to demanding, I've noticed it before but yesterday it was flagrante : when he sang he kept on closing his eyes and it really bothered me. He does it when he's playing the piano too. I think he should look at us! It may be harsh but I mean, he's all into his song but he's supposed to be singing for us not for himself.

And, I'm sorry to say that but the crowd was not as receptive as I thought it would be. I think thursday's going to be really great because, I think Freddie said it, it's the last gig of his tour so everyone's going to try to enjoy it as much as they can.

I thought his voice was OK but he did the same show as he always did.

I did notice HE was really good! I hope someone recorded it.

At the end of the show, I found my father, who was seating; btw he really enjoyed it (my mother couldn't take some day off).

We tried waiting but I was really disappointed and they were too many ppl for Mika to talk to everyone so I've waited half an hour then left. I didn't see the point in meeting him when you're in bad mood.

Sth more botherded me, it's that I came on december for a few days and finally, the gig was cancelled, and at that time it was supposed to be the last show if his european tour. Then it's reschedulled and I end up not going to the same show.

I'll put my pics and vids tomorrow, well today...but I don't have much and I don't know if I took the whole songs so don't get your hopes up.

Btw, I want to thank all the ppl who wrote reports, in fact there's not much who wrote, because it really cheered me up :flowers2:

I just finished writing all that and it's 5am, should I go to bed? :boxed:

I'm sorry it's REALLY long :blink:

Actually, I was going to bed but I remembered sth :

Before the gig, Edith Piaf was played, I can't remember wich one.I really like that :original:

For those who don't know she's a famous singer in France; in some other countries too; and a film was made about her life La Môme in french and La vie en rose in the US I think. The actress who played her is Marion Cotillard and she won the Oscar for Best Actress some days ago.

It's not a coincidence, is it? :wink2:

Mariposa I LOVE YOU!! :roftl: hahaha I'm hearing myself on every single one and I'm on iy as well...hahaha thx xD it was crazy night!

XXX:roftl: :punk::wub2: