• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's such a nice pic Wendi.

I saw that on the Oldlings thread.

You so deserve it.... :thumb_yello:

I so love his newly washed hair.... :wub2::mf_lustslow:

How sad am I ..... god I need to leave this place... now, before It's too late...

:naughty:

Stay - Its painless and much more fun!!!! :roftl:

Someone shouted at him " Mika give us a smile" and this was the result LOL

P2240056.jpg

Great photos - and this one is SO funny!!!!!!! :roftl:

He did the same face experssion on the 28th, again someone has asked for a smile. This one has left a big smile on my face, as i had to go back to the hotel to pick up my luggage and drive to the airport to catch a flight few hours later.

P2260226.jpg

:wub2: :wub2:

Okay so a little report from me...better late than never right?

It was stress stress stress. I drove to my gran's house as fast as I could to get my bags and jump on the train. My gran kept insisting that I ate something because she was afraid I'd faint...(Starrats...:roftl: ) anyways, I got on the train and this really dirty man came sit opposite me..I asked me all kinds of perverted things and said he was going to dream about me and do the thing that men do...you know:blink: I was shocked and was glad when I could get out to get another train. So, then my journey started again. It was quite a long trip, but at last I finally managed to get to the airport and met up with Babz and Starrats. We checked in, hung around for a while before we could get aboard. The steward was in a jolly mood and kept joking around which was really funny:naughty: After a while we finally landed and everything seemed to go fine. We had a cab waiting for us and so we jumped in. It's amazing how many chickenshops you have in London btw:roftl: It was very veeery hot in the cab and we gave the driver small hints but he didn't get it. We were glad when we could get out:roftl: Anyways, we went inside the hotel when we were approached by Wendi. We chatted a bit and tried to convince the man we really did book the room. And then we could finally go inside. Later on Wendi joined us and we called Diana so she was still a little with us, 'cause we really missed her:tears:

Anyways, it was time to go to bed and get ourselves some rest before the next day!

Part 2 is coming:naughty:

First of all, thanks to Yop for the ticket.

Thanks to Babs for the lift back.

Was nice to see again some MFC members.

I enjoyed the gig of course.

My only problem is that I thought I was recording the intro of Love Today but my stupid camera didn't. If anyone has recorded, could you please contact me? many thanks.

Waiting for part two Ingie!! :wink2:

fab reports Wendi -

But you dissing my driving girl??

and what awas wrong with asking security tolet us in so we could change yr colostemy bag ;)

Joke everyone!! x x x x

missing you already xxxxx

Your driving is awesome!!!! I could not drive there if you paid me!!!!

Aww - miss you too - had a long chat with Sarah yesterday!! :thumb_yello:

Loved your report Wendy! Thank you! The picture is precious!:thumb_yello:

Thanks Christina :wub2:

Haha this is so funny !!!I missed this part :roftl:

To think i was insisting to stay in the qeue and not move from there, i am glad i reconsidered and got the moment on camera.

BTW Vanessa, it was great meeting you, sorry i didn't say a darn thing, i am very shy when meeting new people. :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah here I go again..

So, we got up quite early in the morning and got dressed up and stuff. We left without even having breakfast:blink: Anyways, we tried to find the right bus stop, but first we ended up in a dead end:naughty: People were looking really funny when they saw us walking there though. At last, we found it and drove to the venue. When we got out we just had to walk a little. It was half past 8 when we arrived and we expected to be one of the first. Wrrrrrooong thinking:naughty: We were no. 18,19 and 20. So, then the waiting began. Never thought queueing was that fun. The more people arrived the more fun it was. I had a nice chat with so many people, we played Chubby Bunny and I was being the whore of the street. Really funny to see people's reactions to my sign: Lollipopwhore sitting on '95, will make you smile for 1 Lollipop. Even the police couldn't help grinning:naughty: I did give a lollipop to this crowd safety man and said: For your hard work. He immediately walk to the backstage and came back later without the lollipop. I still wonder what he has done with it. When Mika arrived, the problems began. Everyone was in the queue, pushing and argueing. It was baaad. When the doors opened it was craaazy! but I managed to get in somehow and had a quite good spot.

The gig was amazing. Yelle isn't my music but when I heard the music that meant the start of the gig I felt all happy inside, especially when the Mikster got on stage. Unfortunately during Relax this drunk bastard came and started pushing which made me lose my spot. Luckily Babz got next to me now but I missed Relax. Then a few songs it went great and we were really enjoying it until Any Other World started. The bastard came again and this time went for strangling Babz. There was a lot of commotion. I'm sure Mika noticed it too but just kept on playing. Really clever:naughty: The guy was taken to the side by the security eventually, but they should have kicked him out!

Anyways, the gig was great, Mika was very energetic. Avoca was really cute druing Stuck in the Middle, so excited:roftl: My fav was Love Today, loved the ending and he was really cute during HMDYLM, he couldn't stop smiling. It was over before we knew it and we went off to buy some Mika rubbish. 2 girls did say they loved my socks which was great:naughty:

Then....we went outside....

Paaaaart 3 comingXD

Yeah here I go again..

So, we got up quite early in the morning and got dressed up and stuff. We left without even having breakfast Anyways, we tried to find the right bus stop, but first we ended up in a dead end:naughty: People were looking really funny when they saw us walking there though. At last, we found it and drove to the venue. When we got out we just had to walk a little. It was half past 8 when we arrived and we expected to be one of the first. Wrrrrrooong thinking We were no. 18,19 and 20. So, then the waiting began. Never thought queueing was that fun. The more people arrived the more fun it was. I had a nice chat with so many people, we played Chubby Bunny and I was being the whore of the street. Really funny to see people's reactions to my sign: Lollipopwhore sitting on '95, will make you smile for 1 Lollipop. Even the police couldn't help grinning:naughty: I did give a lollipop to this crowd safety man and said: For your hard work. He immediately walk to the backstage and came back later without the lollipop. I still wonder what he has done with it. When Mika arrived, the problems began. Everyone was in the queue, pushing and argueing. It was baaad. When the doors opened it was craaazy! but I managed to get in somehow and had a quite good spot.

The gig was amazing. Yelle isn't my music but when I heard the music that meant the start of the gig I felt all happy inside, especially when the Mikster got on stage. Unfortunately during Relax this drunk bastard came and started pushing which made me lose my spot. Luckily Babz got next to me now but I missed Relax. Then a few songs it went great and we were really enjoying it until Any Other World started. The bastard came again and this time went for strangling Babz. There was a lot of commotion. I'm sure Mika noticed it too but just kept on playing. Really clever:naughty: The guy was taken to the side by the security eventually, but they should have kicked him out!

Anyways, the gig was great, Mika was very energetic. Avoca was really cute druing Stuck in the Middle, so excited:roftl: My fav was Love Today, loved the ending and he was really cute during HMDYLM, he couldn't stop smiling. It was over before we knew it and we went off to buy some Mika rubbish. 2 girls did say they loved my socks which was great:naughty:

Then....we went outside....

Paaaaart 3 comingXD

That guy should have been kicked out, and/or charged. Allegra said she saw him on stage at the end during Lollipop!! :thumbdown:

Glad he didnt totally spoil it for you!!! :thumb_yello:

That guy should have been kicked out, and/or charged. Allegra said she saw him on stage at the end during Lollipop!! :thumbdown:

Glad he didnt totally spoil it for you!!! :thumb_yello:

They shouldn't even let him in. And especially not on stage! If he was dangerous to us, he could also be dangerous for Mika!

Yeah I'm happy he didn't.

I didn't take any pics of the gig because I did that in Amsterdam and now I just wanted to watch the show and see Mika in action:wub2:

Great review Ingie!! That drunken basterd was really annoying and ruined me the first 10 minuts of the show, i was standing next to Avoca, Allegra and you and this idiot kept on jumping in my feet and pushing me way back to the 5th row.

Don't know what i would have done if Allegra & Avoca wasn't there, bless them. :wub2:

Great review Ingie!! That drunken basterd was really annoying and ruined me the first 10 minuts of the show, i was standing next to Avoca, Allegra and you and this idiot kept on jumping in my feet and pushing me way back to the 5th row.

Don't know what i would have done if Allegra & Avoca wasn't there, bless them. :wub2:

Seriously, I was about to attack him when he was taken away.

Nice meeting you btw:naughty:

Is this the best pic on MFC or what!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Much better than the red eye version I saw before I left for London.

Hiya

New thread! 90 f***ing pages!! I can't read that much:(

I have been all night linking photos about Thursday night, but I wanted to pop in here and see who's around.

I'd like to add I'm glad I met some MFCers :original:

:wink2: xBillyBrownx & Jujuzita -btw, thanks for the bracelet :thumb_yello:-

I saw Bumble Bee too with her great costume and thanks to pics I recognize some ppl. I was a bit shy to talk to everyone though because I don't really know you since I'm new and you know each other for over a year sometimes.

And thanks to the lovely girl who offered me lollipops :huglove:

I saw Bumble Bee too with her great costume and thanks to pics I recognize some ppl. I was a bit shy to talk to everyone though because I don't really know you since I'm new and you know each other for over a year sometimes.

glad to have met you too:wink2: :D

..although i didn't meet too many MFCers in general

did you see me too? because I was close to everyone's name you just wrote during the gig

did you see me too? because I was close to everyone's name you just wrote during the gig

I might have seen you next to me but I didn't talk to many ppl; I should have though cause I could have know their forum names :doh:I just remembered I saw Sariflor too I think, I recognize her from a pic on here, we should take more pics together!