Niki27

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss London too

I do too.. :wub2:

"never been" in Spain... (except one island :wink2:)

never been is English? is it correct? :blush-anim-cl: verbs in past are unknows by me, ignorant i am :sneaky2:

i knew you was there because you told me :punk:

now your privacy is lost in space :cool:

I love our multi lingual MFC :huglove:

oh yes :thumb_yello:

so... i'm thinking about...

Wendy: my official petition assistant

Robi: my english teacher / interpeter

Mirti : my interpreter / translator and my booking flight consultant

You: my 007 in Madrid :cool:

Ana: my entertainer in the queue

Fouchonneret and Lillibet :my employeds for french tickets

Mellody: my german driver and german newspaper's seller

...continue

What job can I have?:punk:

oh yes :thumb_yello:

so... i'm thinking about...

Wendy: my official petition assistant

Robi: my english teacher / interpeter

Mirti : my interpreter / translator and my booking flight consultant

You: my 007 in Madrid :cool:

Ana: my entertainer in the queue

Fouchonneret and Lillibet :my employeds for french tickets

Mellody: my german driver and german newspaper's seller

...continue

ahem....which is MIKA's job allegra?

are you hiring him too?

(iiiiiihhhhhh....now you have to open yr dictionary and look for 'hiring'...iiiihhhhh i'm soooooooo bad)

What job can I have?:punk:

scandalous entertainer in the queue :blush-anim-cl:

i remember the streaptese of the pink cow girl in Glasgow

T shirt designer?

And me?

Maker of lists?

good idea! :thumb_yello:

ahem....which is MIKA's job allegra?

are you hiring him too?

(iiiiiihhhhhh....now you have to open yr dictionary and look for 'hiring'...iiiihhhhh i'm soooooooo bad)

Mister M?

elementary my dear Watson:

entertainer after the queue show :roftl:

bad teacher you are

for your information: if i put my mouse indicator near a foreign word automatic translation appears for me, that is the reason because i can read something in that forum and i can understand fifty fifty :blush-anim-cl: ... so... hiring = affittare, assumere, ingaggiare :punk:

• 3 weeks later...
Hello, you know that you have a little part of me in your avatar? Sorry for my big shoulder :blush-anim-cl:

Whi you don't ask to mister M if he will go in Greece? A beautiful concert in Athens in August is ok for me... :thumb_yello:

i can't believe i haven't read your post earlier!

it's cool to have a little part of you in my avatar!

a concert in athens would be fantastic:wub2::wub2:

• 7 months later...
I cant believe twas almost a year ago!!!

Need a new album! asap! Mika! PW! quick!

Oh yeah, time flyes!

Every time I look at the little box you gave me this night I think of you KiteKat!

Such a sweet memory.:wub2:

Sigh, I am so waiting for a new album, don’t you think it’s about time Mika!?:boing:

• 1 month later...

It was this time last year the first rescheduled Brixton gig took place.

The one with the insane queueing, John passing around hot chocolate, Andys crazy dancing, the stage invasion, Mika and band chatting afterwards, but best of all, for me, the long awaited meeting with my hero JO WHILEY!!!:wub2::naughty:

The one with the insane queueing, John passing around hot chocolate, Andys crazy dancing, the stage invasion, Mika and band chatting afterwards, but best of all, for me, the long awaited meeting with my hero JO WHILEY!!!:wub2::naughty:

Rose you're not going to bump the other one in 2 days are you? I think we already went down that traumatic memory lane last week. :roftl:

Just kidding :wink2:

This gig kinda sucked for me but I did enjoy Andy's dancing for sure. I was standing next to a lot of the French girls and we all had fun during Yelle.

I didn't know you met Jo Wiley. What did you chat about?

Rose you're not going to bump the other one in 2 days are you? I think we already went down that traumatic memory lane last week. :roftl:

Just kidding :wink2:

This gig kinda sucked for me but I did enjoy Andy's dancing for sure. I was standing next to a lot of the French girls and we all had fun during Yelle.

I didn't know you met Jo Wiley. What did you chat about?

I was just babbling incoherently:roftl:

Mainly that I was a BIG fan of hers and I listened to her show every day, and she said she loved the penguin costume. Pretty much it really, I was just so fangurly with her, but I didn't care.

Funny with Mika, I can have something resembling a halfway decent conversation, but with Jo, I'm a complete basket case!:roftl:

queueing and craziness aside this was an amazing gig and vids like the one sara posted above prove that:wub2:

andy couldnt stop dancing, it was hilarious:naughty::roftl:

I can’t believe it! One year since my first gig!:shocked:

I never wrote anything about this gig on MFC and never posted my pics or videos (maybe later)!:thumb_yello:

I just remember that I got so surprised when I arrived at the venue… It was very soon and there were so many people waiting there for hours… but I stayed on the front row… I guess it was a miracle!:roftl:

I remember when I heard the first chord I started to cry of happiness! It was such a good feeling!:blush-anim-cl:

I loved it and I will never forget that gig!

I have to mention that before the gig I offered him a gift but I was so nervous that I didn’t say anything “intelligent” ! LOL

Oh and I met a Portuguese Security guy that works on the venue! What a coincidence! ;)

The one with the insane queueing, John passing around hot chocolate, Andys crazy dancing, the stage invasion, Mika and band chatting afterwards, but best of all, for me, the long awaited meeting with my hero JO WHILEY!!!:wub2:naughty:

I remember that hot chocolate… someone gave one to me… I accepted, but then I started to think… where this came from? I was afraid of drinking a hot chocolate from a strange person!:roftl:

I can’t believe it! One year since my first gig!:shocked:

I never wrote anything about this gig on MFC and never posted my pics or videos (maybe later)!

I just remember that I got so surprised when I arrived at the venue… It was very soon and there were so many people waiting there for hours… but I stayed on the front row… I guess it was a miracle!:roftl:

I remember when I heard the first chord I started to cry of happiness! It was such a good feeling!:blush-anim-cl:

I loved it and I will never forget that gig!

I have to mention that before the gig I offered him a gift but I was so nervous that I didn’t say anything “intelligent” ! LOL

Oh and I met a Portuguese Security guy that works on the venue! What a coincidence! ;)

I remember that hot chocolate… someone gave one to me… I accepted, but then I started to think… where this came from? I was afraid of drinking a hot chocolate from a strange person!:roftl:

The lovely Joao!

He was the best security man ever!! We met in him December and he remembered us in Feb, and even came out with some cans of 'Rockstar' drinks that he had bought to give to us :roftl:

Such a nice man!

IMG_1591.jpg

ohhhh thanks sara!

now i know the name of the sweet guy who helped us when asun lost her camera...she was so upset...we were front row and he was so helping and sweet. he gave her some water and told her where to go to claim her camera.

kudos to him!