REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London : 26-02-2008

Niki27

O I fogot to mention something to :bleh:

Luke hit my nose with his elbow :lmao:

An No i didn't faint :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I gues I'm an elbow magnet or something :roftl:

*Starts to sing*

I sit down think about the day your elbow will hit me.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O I fogot to mention something to :bleh:

Luke hit my nose with his elbow :lmao:

An No i didn't faint :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I gues I'm an elbow magnet or something :roftl:

*Starts to sing*

I sit down think about the day your elbow will hit me.

i would do anything to have my nose hit by his elbow!:shocked: omg! i just fainted thinking about it!

This is my share of pics from before the gig and while the gig was going on.

As i said on a different thread, this was my very first time seeing Mika live and it was amazing and absolutly fantastic experience that i will remember for very very long.

I had a chance to meet few mfc'er, and i gotta say to Em', Rak1 & Alegra, it was wonderful to meet you and i will never forget all those small moments we had.

Avoca, you are phenomenal! :wub2:

Ok, so now here are the pics:

Before the gig

P2240051.jpg

P2240050.jpg

I cannot forget the point when he got so close to the barrier and getting all the audiance hyped. That was madness, i was absloutly shocked when he did that. :shocked:

The facial experessions, he looked like a kid in a candy store, looking at everyone singing and enjoying his music. fantastic!

I cannot forget the point when he got so close to the barrier and getting all the audiance hyped. That was madness, i was absloutly shocked when he did that. :shock

That was one of the best moments of the gig!

Report coming soon!

As soon as my camera is fine again(it's battery is dead at the moment) i'll try to upload my videos too.

Okay, I'll write my report :mf_rosetinted:

I was a bit nervous cos I was still at victoria around 5pm... my mum made a lollipop dress, and I was really happy with it! :biggrin2: anyway when I was there I saw sariflor and some other at the beginning of the row! and then, I saw liv, which was really really coool! we made a pic together but she was a bit sick, unfortunately! I was at the 3rd/4th row, and it was really really cool when mika came on stage! I was like 'Omg mika mika mika' :mf_lustslow:

I didn't make pics, cos I didn't know that cameras were allowed! I saw the dutch flag somewhere but when I saw 2 or 3 dutchies after the gig they didn't even said hello to me when I said hello! mpf :mad3:

it was weird to see vanessa and everything, but mika was amazing! really, it was such an amazing experience!! he told that it was one of the last gigs and that he'll do nice things in the next months coming up with his band!

so, that was my amazing report! :glasses2: