REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London : 26-02-2008

Niki27

I might have seen you next to me but I didn't talk to many ppl; I should have though cause I could have know their forum names :doh:I just remembered I saw Sariflor too I think, I recognize her from a pic on here, we should take more pics together!

yeah we should sometimes they are more fun than pics of mika lol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i met some, which was cool!! but I thought I'd meet more.. it's impossible to recognise ppl!! I was thinking, for the next gigs (whenever that'll be) we should really do something to get ev1 talking or at least introducing themselves.... I dunno... maybe even ppl could have their MFC name written on a sticker or something... is that sad? lol I just think it'd be nice, especially for ppl who go on their own....

yeah i met some, which was cool!! but I thought I'd meet more.. it's impossible to recognise ppl!! I was thinking, for the next gigs (whenever that'll be) we should really do something to get ev1 talking or at least introducing themselves.... I dunno... maybe even ppl could have their MFC name written on a sticker or something... is that sad? lol I just think it'd be nice, especially for ppl who go on their own....

or business cards and membership cards with name and membership# ( I have a membership card with the Tolkien Society! I can get discounts in some book stores in England if I want :)

or business cards and membership cards with name and membership# ( I have a membership card with the Tolkien Society! I can get discounts in some book stores in England if I want :)

that's cool!!! I love Tolkien.

that's cool!!! I love Tolkien.

That is why I am looking forward to the Hobbit and the next Lord of the Rings movie!

so pumped

The main obsessions i have currently are

1.MIKA

2.Tolkien

3.Lost

4.As the World Turns Soap

5.Meatloaf (the singer , not the food)

6.Riverdance

7.Leseim

8.Catholic Spirituality

That is why I am looking forward to the Hobbit and the next Lord of the Rings movie!

so pumped

1.MIKA

2.Tolkien

3.Lost

6.Riverdance

7.Leseim

8.Catholic Spirituality

haha! I'm Irish so I know all about Riverdance....

My obsessions are:

1. Mika

2. Matthew Gray Gubler

3. Criminal Minds

4. Backstreet Boys

5. Portuguese

so pumped

1.MIKA

2.Tolkien

3.Lost

6.Riverdance

7.Leseim

8.Catholic Spirituality

Mine are :

1.Mika

2.Wtf am I doing next year?

(they 're the biggest cause I could of many, many more :roftl: )

But that's off topic

haha! I'm Irish so I know all about Riverdance....

My obsessions are:

1. Mika

2. Matthew Gray Gubler

3. Criminal Minds

4. Backstreet Boys

5. Portuguese

I like Backstreet Boys :)

Neeve.....I hope that MIKA looks at the box soon:) because I gave him something special to listen to:)

wait, what do u mean the NEXT LotR movie??

The one coming out in 2012, the one talking more about Strider and period when Gollum got Captured. It will be produced by Jackson and most likely directed (99% sure of it) by Del Toro (director of Pans Labarinth!) the Hobbit will be out in 2011

I like Backstreet Boys :)

Neeve.....I hope that MIKA looks at the box soon:) because I gave him something special to listen to:)

awwh cool! I have no idea what he does with ALLLLLL the stuff he gets from us, hehe! I know he appreciates it, but I'm sure it takes a while to go thru it all....at least he has a bit of time off now since the tour is over... I imagine he does anyway! :wink2:

The one coming out in 2012, the one talking more about Strider and period when Gollum got Captured. It will be produced by Jackson and most likely directed (99% sure of it) by Del Toro (director of Pans Labarinth!) the Hobbit will be out in 2011

what????? I'm a big LotR fan and I never heard about this!! That's really weird... so what are they basing it on? Like on the appendices/histories? Cos obviously there are no more stories in the trilogy.... Ooh and I love Pan's Labyrinth!!

what????? I'm a big LotR fan and I never heard about this!! That's really weird... so what are they basing it on? Like on the appendices/histories? Cos obviously there are no more stories in the trilogy.... Ooh and I love Pan's Labyrinth!!

yes its based on the history and the appendicies

http://www.theonering.net explains it:)

**you have to hunt around a bit!***

are you familiar with the epilogue of the Lord of the Rings?

its the real ending ...when I read it , i almost fainted in joy and astonishment!

yes its based on the history and the appendicies

http://www.theonering.net explains it:)

**you have to hunt around a bit!***

are you familiar with the epilogue of the Lord of the Rings?

its the real ending ...when I read it , i almost fainted in joy and astonishment!

Thanks!

to be honest I can't remember if I read the epilogue.... I'll have to look for my copy of the book.... as far as I can remember, the ending of the film is the same ending that I had read previously... but is the epilogue different to that??? I'm intrigued now!!!!

Thanks!

to be honest I can't remember if I read the epilogue.... I'll have to look for my copy of the book.... as far as I can remember, the ending of the film is the same ending that I had read previously... but is the epilogue different to that??? I'm intrigued now!!!!

The epilogue is years later after Frodo Leaves for the Gray Havens. Sam and his children are talking and its Elanorelle's Birthday. Elanorelle has a father and daughter talk about the relationship between Sam and Frodo. Elanorelle understands how much Frodo means to Sam and she says " Your treasure left you" and explains how she understands how how sad Sam feels. She goes on to compare their relationship like that of Celeborn and Galadriels....and Aragorn and Arwen's. She is a wise hobbit and I am not kidding.....it is beautiful and subtle and I cried for hours after reading this.....

The epilogue is years later after Frodo Leaves for the Gray Havens. Sam and his children are talking and its Elanorelle's Birthday. Elanorelle has a father and daughter talk about the relationship between Sam and Frodo. Elanorelle understands how much Frodo means to Sam and she says " Your treasure left you" and explains how she understands how how sad Sam feels. She goes on to compare their relationship like that of Celeborn and Galadriels....and Aragorn and Arwen's. She is a wise hobbit and I am not kidding.....it is beautiful and subtle and I cried for hours after reading this.....

awh thanks for this!! It sounds lovely....... :blush-anim-cl:

I'd like to add I'm glad I met some MFCers :original:

:wink2: xBillyBrownx & Jujuzita -btw, thanks for the bracelet :thumb_yello:-

I saw Bumble Bee too with her great costume and thanks to pics I recognize some ppl. I was a bit shy to talk to everyone though because I don't really know you since I'm new and you know each other for over a year sometimes.

And thanks to the lovely girl who offered me lollipops :huglove:

It doersn't matter you're new. Once you've joined you're part of the family:mf_rosetinted: