REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London : 26-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics girls!!!! :wub2:

we're glad U like them :thumb_yello: haha we were small group (just 4of us) but we've got hudge collection of pics... *but next time I'll take less, 'cos I missed some things...probably was too focused to take a good shot at Martin haha* :wub2: but those are not all... the rest U can find at Polish MFC myspace or Polish MFC page

we're glad U like them :thumb_yello: haha we were small group (just 4of us) but we've got hudge collection of pics... *but next time I'll take less, 'cos I missed some things...probably was too focused to take a good shot at Martin haha* :wub2: but those are not all... the rest U can find at Polish MFC myspace or Polish MFC page

Thanks - I was too far back to take any - don't have a good camera

either - so have really enjoyed your pictures!!!! :thumb_yello:

And finally.. Part 6 specially for

MegPL.. Martin

th_67351_IMG_0001_122_788lo.jpgth_67359_IMG_0016_122_224lo.jpgth_67365_IMG_0078_kopia_122_362lo.jpgth_67372_IMG_0080_kopia_122_1167lo.jpgth_67375_P2270021_kopia_122_575lo.jpg

MAAAAAARRRRTTTTTIIIIINNNNNN

:wub2::mf_lustslow: and you know that I envy you for that lovely pic with Martin... ya know... but..next time...next time

Hey, I can try fixing those red eyes for you. I just did it today for a couple of eyes. :wink2:

Sure! We haven't time to do this :naughty:

If it won't be a problem for you.. we will be gratefull..:thumb_yello:

Thanks!

Hey.. just wondering if anyone has a picture or video of mika getting into his car on the 26th?? or of when he reopened the car door to speak to me?? I was next to the car and don't have a photo to remember it by.. :blush-anim-cl:

Hey.. just wondering if anyone has a picture or video of mika getting into his car on the 26th?? or of when he reopened the car door to speak to me?? I was next to the car and don't have a photo to remember it by.. :blush-anim-cl:

I filmed everything but just the moment he got into his car my memory was full:blink:

I filmed everything but just the moment he got into his car my memory was full:blink:

aww... what luck aye.. thanks anyway ingievv..where are your videos?? don't think i've seen