REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London : 26-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just shows how much fun you had.. even forgot to film eh Jennie.. nice to see you again btw.. you were in high spirits this time around.. Cynthia nad you made me laugh..with your funny noises.. inside jokes whatever.. despite the fact that I wasn't in an incredibly good mood that day :wink2:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29583685

HAppy Ending.

this is the only video I took at this concert. I did plan on filming the whole concert one of the 3 nights but never got round to it.

Just shows how much fun you had.. even forgot to film eh Jennie.. nice to see you again btw.. you were in high spirits this time around.. Cynthia and you made me laugh..with your funny noises.. inside jokes whatever.. despite the fact that I wasn't in an incredibly good mood that day :wink2:

Hahahha yeah was good to see you again too! I think the sleep deprivation had started to set in hence our random funny noises and inside jokes :naughty:

Hahahha yeah was good to see you again too! I think the sleep deprivation had started to set in hence our random funny noises and inside jokes :naughty:

Ooh.. ohh.. ooh.. whatever that meant.. you girls were surely high on something.. hope you had a great time.. :wink2:

Sorry for the mistake.. this link doesn't working.:thumbdown:

Here you have a new correct one!

:arrow:BRIXTON 26 FEB 2008

Thanks so much for sharing your photo's - have saved the lot lol

:wub2:

Love them - again thank you thank you thank you

(Your the two girls I spoke to at Hammy about your lovely badges aren't you - Yep I think you are - I remember you two) :wink2:

Thanks so much for sharing your photo's - have saved the lot lol

:wub2:

Love them - again thank you thank you thank you

(Your the two girls I spoke to at Hammy about your lovely badges aren't you - Yep I think you are - I remember you two) :wink2:

Hi Laurel!

We're happy that you like pics!

It was nice to met you in London!

lol so many ppl asked us about the badges - maybe we should start to selling them? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29583685

HAppy Ending.

this is the only video I took at this concert. I did plan on filming the whole concert one of the 3 nights but never got round to it.

Oh thank you for this vid. This is my favorite Mika song, i remember singing my lungs out in this one.

Awesome photos Robertina, thanks for posting them. :)