REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London : 26-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone for all the fantastic pics and videos, but I just had to comment on this one:

DSC00543.jpg

I think that this is the cutest that I've seen Mika's bum look....like.......EVER!!!:blush-anim-cl::wub2: Oh and I also love the belt:mf_rosetinted:

some of my pix from the 26th:

london26-01.jpg

*Sigh*

That is such a nice picture. :wink2:

God I can't believe it was a week ago already that I saw him.

How long does constantly thinking about him last... anyone... :roftl:

*Sigh*

That is such a nice picture. :wink2:

God I can't believe it was a week ago already that I saw him.

How long does constantly thinking about him last... anyone... :roftl:

It could be months......totally depends on the individual:roftl:

mellody...your pics are always so good! thanks girl!

violet sky....why we did not meet? :shocked:

i regret it, really.

Where have you been? :tears:

I should have walked up and down the queue more determinedly, asking people who they were :naughty: ... but I'm so shy :blush-anim-cl:

*whispers* did you wear a tutu? :blink: and were you one of these four girls fighting for the umbrella right till the end?

tutu? :shocked: I was wearing the green military cap (I forgot to take it off) and had a glowstick around it...

tutu? :shocked: I was wearing the green military cap (I forgot to take it off) and had a glowstick around it...

Thank God! So you were not the dying swan in front of me LOL (actually it was more a crying swan :bleh: )

Military cap... hmm, I can't really remember, but that means nothing as my brain is a sieve and to be honest I could not really enjoy that particular gig due to the bad spot I had concerning the people surrounding me (Not you, obviously, otherwise I would remember you, believe me :naughty:) ...

Thank God! So you were not the dying swan in front of me LOL (actually it was more a crying swan :bleh: )

Military cap... hmm, I can't really remember, but that means nothing as my brain is a sieve and to be honest I could not really enjoy that particular gig due to the bad spot I had concerning the people surrounding me (Not you, obviously, otherwise I would remember you, believe me :naughty:) ...

LOL that one l_85cc073a2b5df3e5047138279fbfc901.jpg

behind me was rockinbabzz and some very nice little girl in white shirt (so I remember)...and the drunk french guy...

Yeah, that's what I do remember from that gig - the drunk French guy(s) who ruined it all for me. In fact there were two of them, a very nice friend, the second one BTW, just staying there as the other bâtard was removed. :naughty:

Ohhh, so I missed you AND rockinbabzz :sad:

Yeah, that's what I do remember from that gig - the drunk French guy(s) who ruined it all for me. In fact there were two of them, a very nice friend, the second one BTW, just staying there as the other bâtard was removed. :naughty:

oh...maby next time...maby next time... :wink2: *hug* xoxo

you weren't too far from me either, I was pretty close (too close actually lol) to that drunk bastard