REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London : 26-02-2008

Niki27

Hey, I'm an oldling as well:naughty: It doesn't mean that we're totally past it!

But hey, who cares, as long as it makes you happy,they will just have to endure it:roftl: That's why you gave birth to them and raised them!

I'm probably also getting on everyone's nerves by bringing up my Tshirt thing, but I just can't help it- I'm too happy not to

I am not totally past it - I just pretend well :mf_rosetinted:

I think your t-shirt is brilliant, and I love your signature. Anyone

in your position would be really chuffed!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not totally past it - I just pretend well :mf_rosetinted:

I think your t-shirt is brilliant, and I love your signature. Anyone

in your position would be really chuffed!!!

Awww :wub2:avie73106.png

Thanks:wub2: But you do realise you guys are only encouraging me to carry on, right?:roftl: :roftl:

th_034.jpg

Video for after gig meet!! :thumb_yello:

Oh, Wendi, that's so sweet!!! Thank you for sharing! :wub2:

I'm sorry if this has already been said, but does anyone know Mika's favorite brand of tea? I know the present was a collection from around the world, but he never mentioned (as far as I can tell) his favorite tea in any interviews and I've always wanted to know. *loves tea* :mf_rosetinted:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29583685

Nobody's commented on my video yet :(

I thought it was good haha

It's a great video :thumb_yello:

I just feel weirdly detached from this show, like I wasn't there. I was in the second row and was having fun goofing around with Olivia and Kata. But I don't know...it was like we were watching the DVD or something. I barely remember any of it, even watching the videos back.

Three shows in 4 days is really too much. You can't appreciate them in the same way as you do when they're weeks or months apart.

WOW!!!! I missed that!! The quality is great. Thanks - am

downloading it now :blush-anim-cl:

Well the original was 600MB and I had to shrink it down to less than 100 for it to upload onto myspace so the oriiginal is REALLY good quality. Sadly my internet connection is too bad to upload that anywhere though :thumbdown:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29583685

Nobody's commented on my video yet :(

I thought it was good haha

I hadn't seen it either! It's fantastic!!! Thanks:wub2: . I've subscribed now, so get posting some more:roftl: .

What do you use to convert them btw? I'm not happy with the one I use at the moment, and am trialing another one now but I'll have to buy it soon, so any input on alternatives will be greatly appreciated.

I hadn't seen it either! It's fantastic!!! Thanks:wub2: . I've subscribed now, so get posting some more:roftl: .

What do you use to convert them btw? I'm not happy with the one I use at the moment, and am trialing another one now but I'll have to buy it soon, so any input on alternatives will be greatly appreciated.

I use DivX Converter. I've tried loads and this one seems to be the best in terms of keeping most of the resolution. It does mean they end up in DivX format though which can limit where you upload to. Youtube and Myspace are compatible though so that's fine with me! :)

I use DivX Converter. I've tried loads and this one seems to be the best in terms of keeping most of the resolution. It does mean they end up in DivX format though which can limit where you upload to. Youtube and Myspace are compatible though so that's fine with me! :)

:thumb_yello: cool, thanks a lot!

I always end up with fantastic quality videos, and really crappy ones on youtube, so I'll give this a go...

Maybe you should open a thread to moan about it?:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Yeah I should. 4th in queue. 4th in the venue. 2nd row, despite front row being about 60 people long. First time in my life...out of all the concerts I've ever been to that I haven't been front row. But whatever. Thursday made up for it :naughty:

Yeah I should. 4th in queue. 4th in the venue. 2nd row, despite front row being about 60 people long. First time in my life...out of all the concerts I've ever been to that I haven't been front row. But whatever. Thursday made up for it :naughty:

Wel, I think that part of the reason why you didn't make the front row was that even though you were 4th in line, you weren't really the 4th to enter the venue, if you know what I mean:naughty: .

But yes, Thu more than made up for ANYTHING, at least IMO:punk::wub2:

Wel, I think that part of the reason why you didn't make the front row was that even though you were 4th in line, you weren't really the 4th to enter the venue, if you know what I mean:naughty: .

But yes, Thu more than made up for ANYTHING, at least IMO:punk::wub2:

Well yeah that too.. That's what made Thursday much better :naughty:

Well yeah that too.. That's what made Thursday much better :naughty:

yeahhhh Thu... hmmm don't U get started with Thu ok? :roftl: but the vid is fantastic!! srly it's too bad that U can't upload it (the "better" version) anywhere... I was at 3rd row... good that Holly Johny (and KamIva :roftl: ) is not so tall :roftl: