Request? a huuuuuggggeeee favor?

phunkygal

Okay, i have already searched, so if there is already a pic posted, i'm sorry. Anyways, Mr.Hottie, my art teacher/afterschool art club teacher, assigned us a new project in art club today. we are to draw a hand(s) in a creative way and my friend Rachel and I wanted to put a creative mika spin on things, so i decided to do hands in the shape of L's covered with strips of duct tape for mine (as in love love me), and Rachel wants to do the hands in the shapes of faces from the happy ending vid, so i need a still pic of one of them. so i was wondering if anyone could direct me to some stills of them, i know we have some people on here with amazing picture collections! thanks!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can chuck the LiCM DVD in your computer and printscreen of the shots you want. And yes, it's taken from Labinynth, where they have the same hand-face things. I have the DVD of that if your interested. I'd take some for you (esp of from Labarynth if you don't have it) .. but is there anything in particular she is after? I don't really knwo what she wants, so easier to do yourself :thumb_yello:

P.S. You looove the duct tape, huh? :naughty::bleh:

Okay, your in luck ... I'm bored/gain joy from taking screenshots.

Sorry if this isn't right, it occurred half way through that your friend may want the actual images and not just to see the different kinds of faces, so I should have done it in better quality/not cut them out so dodgily. And also sorry about making it a big file, but I despise uploading x100.

facehandvh5.jpg

You know what? Talking hands would make a really great avatar or something ... aww, but I love clockie too much :naughty:

Tell me what kind of pics you were after or if you were interested in Labyrinth. I can't remember exactly where in the movie the hand bit is though, and should really go to bed now lol :naughty:

Oh, I've just found a youtube of the Labyrinth bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsyhQvkXdZY :thumb_yello:

Actually did that in class a couple months ago myself (bare hands, though). And I got an A+! Maybe I'll grab it next week and post a scan here.

that would be awesome! i just started mine and its a picture of a hand makin an "L" and it has duct tape hangin off it. im a good drawer but i SUCK at silouettes and shading. i mean like SUCK. and basically that is what we study every week in the art club too! good thing it is extra curricular so Mr.Mehigan doesnt grade me!:roftl: