The "We Love Saranayde" thread

IngievV

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe she will tour on her own :woot_jump:.

Hm.. but I want her to tour with Mika!!! They are such a great team on stage!!!

My computer is damn lame but I finally managed to upload this here as well:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=31112423

Now she´s working in her music but dunno about her future. I wish she could do the tour next summer but not sure if she could do the following tours..well, we don´t know if any of the bandmembers are gonna be on that for sure!

I really hope Sara will still be there during the summer gigs! It's not the same without her :sad:

She will be there even if I personally have to kick her ass to the gigs and bribe Mika to hire her again:mf_rosetinted:

• 1 month later...

I was inspired by Sariflor and wanted to try and upload one of my files to the downloads-section but after posting it in there I changed my mind again (women... :sneaky2:) and decided to put it here instead. I didn't post it in the member's only-section because that would then end up in yet another discussion who is allowed to move on stage and who shouldn't and so on and so on and so I decided to post it here because certain people will probably not come here to check what was posted :sneaky2:.

IMG_0583.jpg

It's not very spectacular and most might already have it but I think it is quite a cute version and this thread needed to be bomped :naughty:.

Lollipop @ Hammersmith (25th Feb 2008)

And here is another one with a lot of Saranayde:

Missionary Man @ Brixton (28th Feb 2008)