MFC Identification

pinkunicorn123

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the ideas!!!

the bracelet is a great idea! just decide the colors!! the mfc colors would do it and maybe MFC in rainbow!!

but maybe we can decide the colrs of the breads and everyone in their own homes can make it, following the sketch...

the scarf wouldn't make it in the summer gigs...

hmmm...or maybe we could make a weird stuffed toy like the ones mika have...buut a lil one to make it a key holder with the mfc colors and MFC written in his tummy:bleh:

Funny...Or AMAZING! Ahahaha.

I can see it now...Mika's new album "Life in Chicken Motion", with a picture of him in the chicken hat on the cover :roftl:

oh, no he wearing the chicken costume and all mfcers behind him in the hats with funny ridiculous faces

Im making my personal chicken t-shirt that i can wear on july 8th in Amsterdam, so its gonna be a chicken as a priest saying: Let us pray for our good friend, Billy Brown/Lollipopgirl/ChewChew/Carolina on I-95/Johnny/and some other charachters.. I have to decide which one of those is getting on my shirt.. Buit what do you think??

Im making sketches as we write and gonna post them later on,, i guess.. If you wanna see atleast :wink2:

EDIT: Or i can make it say: Let us pray for no chicken tonight :bleh:

pity i cant understand it :P:roftl: soo the tickets gone on sale already? or more to the opint is it sold out already :eek:

No not sold out yet. The sale started feb 16th and the whole concert is available to a max of 15.000 people.

Im making my personal chicken t-shirt that i can wear on july 8th in Amsterdam, so its gonna be a chicken as a priest saying: Let us pray for our good friend, Billy Brown/Lollipopgirl/ChewChew/Carolina on I-95/Johnny/and some other charachters.. I have to decide which one of those is getting on my shirt.. Buit what do you think??

Im making sketches as we write and gonna post them later on,, i guess.. If you wanna see atleast :wink2:

Whoot, I'm also making a shirt, but with my own art of Lollipop girl/Big girl/Billy Brown. I think it's gonna be Lollipop girl though...

I don't like the idea of shirts, you'll probably wear something over it, and.. I'd be unable to wear my own Mikashirt ;_; Unless that one is going to be the MFC shirt x3 But how can we make it MFC-ish then? Must be something secret, so only MFC'ers understand..the word "chicken" on the sleeve? XP

Whoot, I'm also making a shirt, but with my own art of Lollipop girl/Big girl/Billy Brown. I think it's gonna be Lollipop girl though...

I don't like the idea of shirts, you'll probably wear something over it, and.. I'd be unable to wear my own Mikashirt ;_; Unless that one is going to be the MFC shirt x3 But how can we make it MFC-ish then? Must be something secret, so only MFC'ers understand..the word "chicken" on the sleeve? XP

Shirts are nice, but they are usually much more pricey than some jewelery of some sort. And then you also have to worry about sizing, so many different sizes of MIKA fans!

I am a fan of necklaces or bracelets, although bracelets would be harder to see..I still like the idea of the flashing hearts, just because that way, not only can we pick each other out in a big crowd by the flashing lights, but Mika can see how many of us are at his concerts from his birds eye view of the crowd.

why do we need to pick something new again anyway?

I think we should all wear this hat:

HACHIHA.jpg

:roftl:

Brilliant:roftl: I actually wouldn't mind wearing this (once I got to the concert of course) as long as my mum never found out the meaning :bleh: But you've gotta admit, no one would want to copy it and it's not difficult to spot, both in the queue and in the venue.

why do we need to pick something new again anyway?

I believe its not only MFCers getting them now.m I think thats the reason anyway.

why no chicken ? :naughty: I would write Let us pray FOR chicken tonight :roftl: :roftl:

go to the ny gig thread and look at revica (ada's) shirt she made! i think we should do either that or something like it:wink2:

but don't you think a tee would be like an uniform?

what if someone wants to dress up in a costume?:blink:

hmm...