MFC Identification

pinkunicorn123

but don't you think a tee would be like an uniform?

what if someone wants to dress up in a costume?:blink:

hmm...

true but we dont have to where just bring it with us and hold it up and we can make the desighn to be crazy like the majority of our costumes are and mika would be able to sign it cuz its big enough

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

true but we dont have to where just bring it with us and hold it up and we can make the desighn to be crazy like the majority of our costumes are and mika would be able to sign it cuz its big enough

oh!!, yes it could be... or maybe just be like a cud that we could hold easily from our wrist or arm, but made of cotton. and like you said, with lots of colors and it should be big enough for him to sign it and not too hindering to hold or carry...

you can still wear them

i have one which i have to put on yet

Allegra said he doesn't like ppl wearing flashing things at gigs as it puts him off :blink: (so she told ppl at the gigs to take them off). It looked really strange when I looked behind me to see no things flashing lol.

Allegra said he doesn't like ppl wearing flashing things at gigs as it puts him off :blink: (so she told ppl at the gigs to take them off). It looked really strange when I looked behind me to see no things flashing lol.

really?:shocked:

oh, that's sad

i wanted to wear my heart for a gig:sad:

Who's Allegra?

This is where he says it :roftl:

And he says he doesn't like fish either and cherisse can't understand why :lmao:

although if you don't speak french it's useless :blink:

I don't speak much french, but I understand hand motions. Well then i guess I won't be wearing it at during his concert LOL.

what about glowsticks, that don't blink...with like...his name on it or something?

This is where he says it :roftl:

And he says he doesn't like fish either and cherisse can't understand why :lmao:

although if you don't speak french it's useless :blink:

my french is poor, but i undestand it quite well, at least i know in which part he refers about it.:roftl: , he's a sweetheart

oh, yes, i have some glowsticks too, and some wrist neon bands...

Mika's younger sister:wink2: i think thats who they mean:blink:

NO NO not THAT Allegra the its the one on MFC lol' date=' and he also made a joke about the flashing bunny ears on a vid somewhere that the audience all looked like little aliens with them on lol.

Perhaps if he REALLY wants ppl not to wear them he could make a nice gentle request for ppl not to wear flashing things and then ppl wont feel so bad as it's coming from the horses mouth and that is better than notes being passed around willy nilly :naughty:[/color']

NO NO not THAT Allegra the its the one on MFC lol, and he also made a joke about the flashing bunny ears on a vid somewhere that the audience all looked like little aliens with them on lol.

Perhaps if he REALLY wants ppl not to wear them he could make a nice gentle request for ppl not to wear flashing things and then ppl wont feel so bad as it's coming from the horses mouth and that is better than notes being passed around willy nilly :naughty:

hahaha, ok!!

yeah that would be a lot more nice!!

he's so mean...

Ok so who's got the super secret "Mika actually reads this" email that they can send the request to him? :punk:

i guess that's ultra super secret too:naughty:

sooo...

i don't know, any ideas?:blink:

:mf_boff: right!!...ok, so maybe let's start a silly thread asking mika that!!:wink2: and maybe someone will see this thread and maybe they'll offer themselves to ask him one of these days...
Not me, I just got here, remember? LOL :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

Ive just been talking with Phunky and had another thought....

If we are rolling with the bracelet idea.....well instead of the initial thought i came up with....i can also do this kind of beaded bracelet:

Fair%20Trade%20Glass%20Beaded%20Bracelet%20Psychadelic%20Swirl%20Sky.jpg

Now admittedly they take a hell of alot longer the make...but they can be personalised so much more to include usernames even, i dont know...but yes...another throught and a bump for phunky

I am in the process of making this little amulet bags for Mika and the band if I ever get to see him one day....lol...

crochet-bags-3.jpg

They would be cute to wear and they are uni sexed. Mika's don't have the beads on them and they are different colors. One is Rainbow and the other is a bright Orange. I plan on making a lot and let him choose... (Ok, big dream but who cares...lol) They don't take me but 30 mins to an hour to make and they would be just exclusive to us if you would like something like that....lol... Oh and I don't put the tassles at the end, I think they look too much, then. As soon as I get my camera back I will take pictures....lol

Just a thought...

Angela