Okay so I'm gonna ask some really stupid questions.....

lovepupbandit

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderators are appointed by senior admin members because they stand out as someone who is considerate, helps all members, is mature and capable, as well as many other things.

On occasions, admins will suggest that they wish to change the moderators around, or bring on new people to help and therefore ask members to nominate themselves if they feel worthy, and the admins/mods will decide from that list.

As for that they do, the list is extremely large.

Their main jobs are to see that the mfc runs smoothly, and they have special 'powers' which normal members do not have in able to do this. Moderators or 'mods' on this forums can move threads and posts to different sections of the forum if they are in the wrong place, close discussions if they are duplicates of threads which already exists or very similar, or just inappropriate, edit the content of individual posts, answer questions (or help people with problems), and 'sticky' threads so they remain visible in the forum section even if no new postings are made to them, they can also see what posts have been edited and deleted. Other forums may give their moderators further powers, such as being able to block/ban people from the site for certain amounts of time, but i think only certain mods on here have those capabilities.

The list goes on but those are all that i can think of for now. If you are interested in becoming a moderator, why not talk to our mod/admin team who can be found here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/announcement.php?f=46

Or, if you have general questions to ask that you do not think other members will know the answer to (but we usually do), then you can ask them here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12388

As for why you are addicted - we simply rule!

I don't know why I want to know this so bad...

-How do you become a moderator?

-What do they do?

-Why am I so addicted to this darn website??:naughty:

I see pinkunicorn answered the question...

She's right...

Oh, and as a mod, I ask only 3 things...think before you post... be nice to people... and be nice to me :naughty:...

I see pinkunicorn answered the question...

She's right...

Oh, and as a mod, I ask only 3 things...think before you post... be nice to people... and be nice to me :naughty:...

Yes I always ask myself, WWMD What Would Mika Do haha I just came up with that. I always try to be polite.