Happy Birthday Artsyfartsy17

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Artsy you are the first person I met on Mikasounds and you directed me to this fantabulous website. Ever since I have always really liked you and now i am like inlove with you! {hahaha jail moment :lmfao:} But back on topic, You are not old like you say you are. And you're deffinitely not old enough to be my mom so plan failed, you can't adopt me or we will get stares everywhere we go :lmao: but we will meet one day as you said on the lobe monkey video and it will be the best most awesomest day of my life and yes people will run even hide from us, but we won't care because we're blinded by our own colourful apparel. Have an aweosme day despite what happened yesterday. That was awful and whoever has that much time on their hands to be an asshole and do something a beautiful nice friendly girl doesn't deserve. Despite what you think you are a good friend and i LUFF YOU TIMES 1000!! You and I have a very uhm..interesting fwendship, but i love it and i hope that one day we will terrorize either toronto or L.A and we will go to chinatown and eat their food, and I will ride on your back like you are my pony, and it will be awesome.

I love you sooo much amy!

Emmy.

x.

Artsy you are the first person I met on Mikasounds and you directed me to this fantabulous website. Ever since I have always really liked you and now i am like inlove with you! {hahaha jail moment :lmfao:} But back on topic, You are not old like you say you are. And you're deffinitely not old enough to be my mom so plan failed, you can't adopt me or we will get stares everywhere we go :lmao: but we will meet one day as you said on the lobe monkey video and it will be the best most awesomest day of my life and yes people will run even hide from us, but we won't care because we're blinded by our own colourful apparel. Have an aweosme day despite what happened yesterday. That was awful and whoever has that much time on their hands to be an asshole and do something a beautiful nice friendly girl doesn't deserve. Despite what you think you are a good friend and i LUFF YOU TIMES 1000!! You and I have a very uhm..interesting fwendship, but i love it and i hope that one day we will terrorize either toronto or L.A and we will go to chinatown and eat their food, and I will ride on your back like you are my pony, and it will be awesome.

I love you sooo much amy!

Emmy.

x.

And happy birthday:lmao:

Birthday.jpg

birthday.jpg

this is me you and lolly. ER is the cake.

BIRTHDAY.jpg

birthday.jpg

And happy birthday:lmao:

this is me you and lolly. ER is the cake.

BIRTHDAY.jpg

Ooh...ER is quite yummy...

*clears throat*

So, I would give you a long drawn out sappy speech about how much I WUVS you...but I didn't write one and no one would want to read it...:naughty:

I LOVES YOU AMY!!!!

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY!!!

May there be many more to come and I'm so incredibly happy to be able to share this day with you! I don't think either of us quite knew what would happen the fateful day I joined the PPR's back in September. It's been quite the ride and I wouldn't give it up for the whole world...

I would give you pic presents, but I've got real ones, and you'll just have to wait!

Have a kick-ass day my love, you deserve it!

Love your Amazing Psycho Dance partner/ Mika's new backup dancer, face paint/silly string accomplice, PPR pal, and loving friend,

Taylor aka Lolly...:wub2: :wub2:

Ooh...ER is quite yummy...

*clears throat*

So, I would give you a long drawn out sappy speech about how much I WUVS you...but I didn't write one and no one would want to read it...:naughty:

I LOVES YOU AMY!!!!

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY!!!

May there be many more to come and I'm so incredibly happy to be able to share this day with you! I don't think either of us quite knew what would happen the fateful day I joined the PPR's back in September. It's been quite the ride and I wouldn't give it up for the whole world...

I would give you pic presents, but I've got real ones, and you'll just have to wait!

Have a kick-ass day my love, you deserve it!

Love your Amazing Psycho Dance partner/ Mika's new backup dancer, face paint/silly string accomplice, PPR pal, and loving friend,

Taylor aka Lolly...:wub2: :wub2:

Haha that was so directed at me :glasses2:

*hugs* I wuv you.:wub2:

Sorry, i can't seem to get my MSN to work right now...*kicks stupid computer*

Let's go spam the PPR thread instead of Amy's b-day thread *looks apologetic*:naughty:

:lmfao: I wuvs you more.

HAHAHA Yeah she's going to kill us when she reads it.

Apprently her rl friends forgot her birthday :shocked:

Yes, let's *links arms with lolly and strolls off*

:lmfao: I wuvs you more.

HAHAHA Yeah she's going to kill us when she reads it.

Apprently her rl friends forgot her birthday :shocked:

Yes, let's *links arms with lolly and strolls off*

*gasps* How could they forget?!:shocked::blink:

Hmph...well, we love her more, and that's what counts...

Sorry, I'm done in here now...*skips off with M*