Happy Birthday Artsyfartsy17

One last thank you to everyone. (I know it's cheesy and it's just my birthday and I'm making a bigger deal out of it than it is, but whatever. Deal with it.:naughty: )

Everytime I come on this forum, I am blown away by the thoughtfulness and kindness of you all, and this thread really shows off your wonderful hearts and generosity. Some of you I've only spent one day with, most of you I've never even met in person, but you all gave me such warm wishes, the likes of which my "real life" friends could never have hoped to match, if they had even bothered to try.

Friday, the 29th was an awful day for me, and I didn't have much hope for my birthday, but thanks to you, it was much, much better than I thought. Seeing all the effort you went to, especially the speeches by M and Lolly, nearly brought tears to my eyes. I feel like you guys are more real friends to me than the people that hang around me on a regular basis and call themselves "friends". Once more, thank you so much for this.:wub2::tears::wub2:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One last thank you to everyone. (I know it's cheesy and it's just my birthday and I'm making a bigger deal out of it than it is, but whatever. Deal with it.:naughty: )

Everytime I come on this forum, I am blown away by the thoughtfulness and kindness of you all, and this thread really shows off your wonderful hearts and generosity. Some of you I've only spent one day with, most of you I've never even met in person, but you all gave me such warm wishes, the likes of which my "real life" friends could never have hoped to match, if they had even bothered to try.

Friday, the 29th was an awful day for me, and I didn't have much hope for my birthday, but thanks to you, it was much, much better than I thought. Seeing all the effort you went to, especially the speeches by M and Lolly, nearly brought tears to my eyes. I feel like you guys are more real friends to me than the people that hang around me on a regular basis and call themselves "friends". Once more, thank you so much for this.:wub2::tears::wub2:

*southern accent* its ma pleasure lil lady!:roftl: