The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I don't want this to be a race...I just want to talk as much as I need to, and right now, thats alot, i'm awfully sorry!!

it's not about numbers!!! REALLY!!

*hugs* don't hate me cause i"m a chatterbox!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rose, can you tell me about the flag? Is it signed by fans?

Sorry got distracted by Saranaydes thank you to mfc post, then checking my myspace page to find another sweet message from her, she's great.

Yes, everyone from here signs it at the various shows it goes to. So it'll be travelling around Europe in July, and wherever else later on.

It looks like all the European ladies have gone to sleep.

Crystal, did you get to see Mika in Vancouver?

No. I didn't discover Mika until 4 days after his vancouver concert. needless to say I was heartbroken :(

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I don't want this to be a race...I just want to talk as much as I need to, and right now, thats alot, i'm awfully sorry!!

it's not about numbers!!! REALLY!!

*hugs* don't hate me cause i"m a chatterbox!

no worries, it's just amusing.

I'd be on here a lot more if I had time. Usually by the time I catch up, all the European Oldlings have gone to sleep!

I'm not even actually here now, I'm -ahem- studying !

Sorry got distracted by Saranaydes thank you to mfc post, then checking my myspace page to find another sweet message from her, she's great.

Yes, everyone from here signs it at the various shows it goes to. So it'll be travelling around Europe in July, and wherever else later on.

Oh, ok! Thanks for explaining that to me. There is so much going on sometimes here!

No, no, no! I am just teasing you. I didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything! Not at all. Sometimes, I just sit back and observe the conversation anyway. No, not a race at all.

Whew!!! thank goodness! cause I'm not good at races LOL

no worries, it's just amusing.

I'd be on here a lot more if I had time. Usually by the time I catch up, all the European Oldlings have gone to sleep!

I'm not even actually here now, I'm -ahem- studying !

LOL SURE YOU ARE!

No. I didn't discover Mika until 4 days after his vancouver concert. needless to say I was heartbroken :(

Oh, that stinks! Well, at least there is youtube. When I discovered him, I didn't think I had a chance to see him at all!

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Crystal, my god... 3 days and nearly 400 posts... wow. I've been on for a couple of months and, well, hmm... I do believe this is officially my 200th post!

Wendi usually says this part:

send a PM to dcdeb & she'll officially add you to the Oldlings List!

yes she will and she's right quick about it too, what a doll! :)

Will do... thanks!

Where are you from, Zoots?

I'm Canadian eh! I was at the Toronto concert in January, and met Christine & Sariflor there. (And Suzy too sort of, I think... but we didn't really get a chance to talk)

Oh, that stinks! Well, at least there is youtube. When I discovered him, I didn't think I had a chance to see him at all!

Yeah youtube has been my saving grace :) I've seen alot of concerts since then on youtube :)

well, Christina & Crystal (and Zoots too?)

this means a trip for us to Europe to sign the flag!

I wanna go to Europe!!!!! I want to go!! I wish I could afford time and tickets.

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Crystal, my god... 3 days and nearly 400 posts... wow. I've been on for a couple of months and, well, hmm... I do believe this is officially my 200th post!

Yah...I'm a chatterbox...I don't think it's something to be proud of though LOL

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Have you guys downloaded the full audio of some of the concerts? I LOVE listening to the Bologna show.

not the full audio, I've just been watching youtube, but there's so many of each song at each gig that it's easy to pretty much watch the whole concert from start to finish on there :)

I'm anxiously awaiting my Live in Cartoon Motion DVD to arrive. PATIENTLY perhaps...not...LOL I go into the office every day with that pleading look in my eyes as if to say "has it arrived yet?" cause all the mail goes to the dorm office before it comes to us. She knows I'm waiting for 3 different packages, and none of them have come yet. I wandered in there today just with my eyebrows up and biting my lip and she drops her head and says "it's not here yet Crystal, I'm so sorry!"

If you guys can make it over, would be really cool to meet you all. I'm going to Amsterdam to hang out with Blue, Diana, Rockinbizz and Ingie. Looking forward to it big time.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Have you guys downloaded the full audio of some of the concerts? I LOVE listening to the Bologna show.

not yet. on spring break I'll have to devote a few days to organizing all my Mika files/photos/downloads.

and figure out where else to find & save all those great videos Babs had posted.

I had them all set up in special playlists on Youtube, they'd play in background while I studied, now it's discumbobulated.

I'm not sure if this was already done by someone but I uploaded the whole thing again as mp3 for those who couldn't find the right program to convert it by themselves:

Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?3d5nm1psgsy

Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?3cit12kejjd

I think these may work. So you can listen to them on your mp3 player.

If you guys can make it over, would be really cool to meet you all. I'm going to Amsterdam to hang out with Blue, Diana, Rockinbizz and Ingie. Looking forward to it big time.

Man, although I love living in Canada, I sometimes wish I could go to Europe. It seems like it's alot easier getting from country to country there, as opposed to..what...3 countries in total in the entirety of North America? It takes 4 days of driving straight just to get across CANADA! stupid big countries LOL

I want to see all of the world one day :)

Rose, wish I could.

It would be an honor to meet you!

I have long admired your ensemble.

Will you be previewing a new one in Amsterdam?

I would love to but then, after the recent threads, the european tour is frightening me! BUT, meeting all the MFCers would be alot of fun!

not the full audio, I've just been watching youtube, but there's so many of each song at each gig that it's easy to pretty much watch the whole concert from start to finish on there :)

I'm anxiously awaiting my Live in Cartoon Motion DVD to arrive. PATIENTLY perhaps...not...LOL I go into the office every day with that pleading look in my eyes as if to say "has it arrived yet?" cause all the mail goes to the dorm office before it comes to us. She knows I'm waiting for 3 different packages, and none of them have come yet. I wandered in there today just with my eyebrows up and biting my lip and she drops her head and says "it's not here yet Crystal, I'm so sorry!"

When you get it, check out the intro to Holy Johnny, my favourite part of the concert, heh heh.