The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

Hey peeps, I gotta go, i don't know for how long yet, I just got some really bad news about my kitty, and I think I have to go home this weekend, and I just need to process some information in my head right now, so i'll be back later.

Aw I hope everything will be ok with your kitty. Talk to you later.

Night! Ba ba!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey peeps, I gotta go, i don't know for how long yet, I just got some really bad news about my kitty, and I think I have to go home this weekend, and I just need to process some information in my head right now, so i'll be back later.

bye, Crystal, hope kitty is OK.

Goodnight, Rose!

Welcome back!

Your job sounds really interesting, must be rewarding for you aswell being able to help people on a daily basis!

My work (experience) isn't really challenging.. I find it much easier to interact with them than how people initially warned me it would be.

Today I spent 3,5 hours chatting with these two guys.. about anything and everything!

They chose to be lost causes themselves though.. It's not like they couldn't get any more help, they just didn't want it anymore.

Most of them just get meds and check-ups but no real therapy.

It's not our job to get them off drugs or alcohol either.. It's more to keep a check on things.. because this is really the only place they still visit.

(They get coffee, cigarettes etc.)

Thank goodness there is somewhere for them to go other than the gutter and the alleyways.

Diana-

House of Blues WAS electrified that night!

I was in very first row, just left of center, it has wood floors & cool old balconies. My friend was up in balcony, he said- the joint was literally "jumping " that night, the floors & balconies shook!

It was the best concert I've EVER been to, by far.

He reached out & touched my hand during Love Today!

(well, about 10 other squealing girls in the front row, also, but my memory just edits them out)

Did you see BonjourMika's vids? You could see everyone jumping at the same time. Very cool. Everything in the place was bouncing at the same time.

That's quite small indeed!

With didn't get to see him you mean you didn't meet him afterwards?

Or you didn't actually see the stage?

I was a Lollipop Girl that night so I watched the show from backstage. I didn't see too much of Mika but got to see the audience singing back to him and bouncing!

Oh, I hate to hear that. :sad: Talk to you later! I'll be back on later too.

Crystal, hope all is okay with your kitty.

Thank goodness there is somewhere for them to go other than the gutter and the alleyways.

Definitely!

They're great guys though and from what I heard, they're quite fond of me. :naughty:

I was a Lollipop Girl that night so I watched the show from backstage. I didn't see too much of Mika but got to see the audience singing back to him and bouncing!

Lucky!!

Goodnight, Christina & Patti

Diana-

look here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12743&page=64

re: Chicago was JUMPING on Feb. 5th, Cherisse even says so!

In Bonjour Mika's short videos, you can see me for a second, lower left side

in front row in 'Holy Johnny'.

A good time was had by all!

seeing those videos makes me absurdly happy!

OK, I'm really going to study now- my last math test was morning after Chicago concert, my brain was fried.

This time I'm getting to bed early!

Bon soir, mon amis!

She's really sick. I have to go home to Victoria, cause the doctor only gave her 3-4 weeks :(

I've been crying for hours.

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that. That is really tough. How old is she? (not that it matters)

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that. That is really tough. How old is she? (not that it matters)

She's 15 now, well she'll be 16 in april. She's an old girl, but she's the first pet I got when I first left home, and I'm not having kids, so my pets are the closest I get to children. I'm very sad :(