The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

wendi a usb stick is a little thing you can poke into yr lap top - where the printer will attach or the mouse - like a stick version of the card in yr camera!

But how would I get the pictures on to it? :blink:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you plug it in - click on yr pics and do save as / to - and it will give you the option of the usb / removable disk!! tis easy!!

Next time I am in PC World I will ask for a USB stick - and

hope they give me the right thing. I cant even put music on

the old ipod I have. The girls do it for me!! :blush-anim-cl:

wendi a usb stick is a little thing you can poke into yr lap top - where the printer will attach or the mouse - like a stick version of the card in yr camera!

Sorry Wendy I didn't get back to you sooner....shut the wrong window down. But I see Carri took care of you.

Here is what one looks like...http://www.babyusb.com/?gclid=CMTN6NWo9pECFSK9FQodIltmwQ

They are fairly cheap and depending on the type have tons of memory.

Sorry Wendy I didn't get back to you sooner....shut the wrong window down. But I see Carri took care of you.

Here is what one looks like...http://www.babyusb.com/?gclid=CMTN6NWo9pECFSK9FQodIltmwQ

They are fairly cheap and depending on the type have tons of memory.

Thanks :) Now I kinda know what I am looking for!!! :thumb_yello:

I am going to cook my dinner: broccoli, potatoes, meatballs. Not to much because I want to be a lesser-big-girl then I am now....:wink2:

Talk to you all later:punk:

Have a good dinner - see you later xxx

Cattie Gurl is home from school today on a snowday - we did get a wicked ice/snowstorm overnight.(poor doggie - snow is up to her yingyang - uh, guess girl doggies don't have those. :shocked: )

CG's especially delighted because now she can get caught up on MFC stuff and Mika-related things too! :mf_lustslow: Picked up the GK single yesterday (for the ever growing collection) and she's enjoying it muchly.

She also saw the pix of Cherisse in her shiny top and now wants to try to make one for herself! *pictures threading endless amounts of sequins onto top* Perhaps there is material with sequins already sewn on!!!:thumb_yello:

Yay for sequiny tops!