• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it my computer or is the forum very slow tonight?:blink:

I had my MFC birthday yesterday, and I totally forgot. :shocked:

I've been thinking about it for about a month, and when it's finally there I simply forgot! :shocked:

You're right Sas, it must be my age. :roftl:

OMG The forum is slow:boxed:

Good Evening everyone. I justed wanted to take a peek while the kids are putting on their pyjama's, but it takes ages to open a thread.

Well, maybe later tonight or else sundayevening. We are going to the south of Holland to visit my mother and her bf, they are both celebrating their 65th birthdays!! And taking children and grandchildren to an amusementpark:mf_lustslow:

Bye Oldies, enjoy your weekend:thumb_yello: :punk:

:shocked:

We will not getting friends for this..:sneaky2::naughty:

See here's the secret. Yes, we have the paddle, but what they don't know yet, is that for each spank GIVEN AWAY, we have to RECEIVE TWO back!!!

Good plan, eh? heh heh I like paddles!

Is it my computer or is the forum very slow tonight?

I've been thinking about it for about a month, and when it's finally there I simply forgot! :shocked:

Happy MFC birthday for yesterday :happybday::yay:

eeewww all this needle talk is freaking me OUT :boxed:

Me too - I hate needles - and seeing my own blood leave me!!! :blink:

Belated Mika-birthday congrats Martine. xx

HollyD hello, not spoken before but I followed your thread when Mika was over in your neck of the woods (no pun intended) Love your Mika pic and baby pic. You have not changed at all.

Is it my computer or is the forum very slow tonight?:blink:

Happy MFC birthday, Martine! :toot::happybday::yay:

sorry - no more needle talk - but was v cross when didnt get to see placenta after ev was born!! nurse had binned it - I asked if I could see some one elses then and she gave me a horrified look!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: OMG that was funny!

Pffff... like I have to watch my old sister with an old paddle..:tongue2:

:shocked:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Freddie..:huglove:

You will protect me, huh?? :fisch:

it's not old, it's quite new, only a year old, and barely used! Personlized with "Turrelle" on one side (My online nick usually) and "GFY 2006" on the other side with the Burning Man logo. GFY means "Go f**k Yourself" That was our Kamp at Burning man LOL Man that was soooo much fun, I miss it

sorry - no more needle talk - but was v cross when didnt get to see placenta after ev was born!! nurse had binned it - I asked if I could see some one elses then and she gave me a horrified look!!

I've seen mine..:bleh:

Looked delicious..:das::lmfao:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: OMG that was funny!

Well - I can tell you when I went in to have Theo the first thing I said was can you keep the placenta please.

Midwife said - oh god yr not one of those nutters thats going to eat it are you and I said no I am a vegetarin - I just want o have a look at what I have been carrying round for the last 9 Months!! :naughty:

it's not old, it's quite new, only a year old, and barely used! Personlized with "Turrelle" on one side (My online nick usually) and "GFY 2006" on the other side with the Burning Man logo. GFY means "Go f**k Yourself" That was our Kamp at Burning man LOL Man that was soooo much fun, I miss it

:blink:

Ehhm.. but still... it will hurt, right?? :boxed:

HollyD hello, not spoken before but I followed your thread when Mika was over in your neck of the woods (no pun intended) Love your Mika pic and baby pic. You have not changed at all.

Aaahhhh thank you!!!! That made me CRACK Up :roftl: