The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

sorry - no more needle talk - but was v cross when didnt get to see placenta after ev was born!! nurse had binned it - I asked if I could see some one elses then and she gave me a horrified look!!

I was offered mine after having Hazel - and as I had her at home,

we buried it under a tree in the garden!!! A plum placenta tree!! :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That does it! That does it!! Runs after Sas to beat her with the paddle. :chair: Okay, a chair will have to do. She broke the Old Paddle. :naughty:

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmy...:tears:

Charlie hit me..:crybaby:

:blink:

Ehhm.. but still... it will hurt, right?? :boxed:

Well it will if you really wail on someone with it, but personally I don't think pain should be the plan...should be that wonderful place JUST before pain!! LOL

do not spank in anger ever!! :)

I was offered mine after having Hazel - and as I had her at home,

we buried it under a tree in the garden!!! A plum placenta tree!! :naughty:

That is TOO funny!!!! It seems that my placentas were bigger than my babies :naughty:

Well - I can tell you when I went in to have Theo the first thing I said was can you keep the placenta please.

Midwife said - oh god yr not one of those nutters thats going to eat it are you and I said no I am a vegetarin - I just want o have a look at what I have been carrying round for the last 9 Months!! :naughty:

:lmfao::yikes::roftl: That was even funnier!

sorry - no more needle talk - but was v cross when didnt get to see placenta after ev was born!! nurse had binned it - I asked if I could see some one elses then and she gave me a horrified look!!

(I'm back for a mo..)

Ow, nice: baby birthing stories!:cool:

Well it will if you really wail on someone with it, but personally I don't think pain should be the plan...should be that wonderful place JUST before pain!! LOL

do not spank in anger ever!! :)

Charlie hit me..:tears:

She always hit her angelsister..:angel_not::crybaby:

Then don't give her cause to!!! :sneaky2:

I don't..:angel_not:

I am soooooooo cute..:biggrin2:

can I have a cookie now?? :bleh:

*takes the box*

Oldlings get to fat from those too soon anyway..:fisch:

Charlie hit me..:tears:

She always hit her angelsister..:angel_not::crybaby:

Have you been a bad girl?

In some cultures (and animals) mothers do eat it:shocked:

I know someone that did that. A girl I used to live with did that, fried it up in the pan like stirfry. I might bury it under a tree, but I don't know if I could eat it LOL

Not like I have to worry about that, i'm never having kids :)

Candboys - when Ev's umbilical cord fell off I just chucked in the bin in my bedroom.

Came back later to find my old dog chewing on it like one of thos hide chews - yeeeeeeW!!

I threw away my first one's also. But my second one was born in Japan and there, you are supposed to save it in a plastic egg, like those plastic Easter Eggs and give it to their spouse when they get married. Something like that, anyway. Cut the cord and all when they get married. Symbolization.

I threw away my first one's also. But my second one was born in Japan and there, you are supposed to save it in a plastic egg, like those plastic Easter Eggs and give it to their spouse when they get married. Something like that, anyway. Cut the cord and all when they get married. Symbolization.

Wow...who wants to carry around a plastic egg with a bit of flesh in it for 20 odd years?

HollyD -- Good luck with your surgery!

We met waiting on line (we still say "on line" in NYC for standing in line...maybe with the internet the next generation will change as it gets confusing now for non-New Yorkers) at the Terminal 5 Mika show.

Hello to all the Oldlings out there!