The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

I threw away my first one's also. But my second one was born in Japan and there, you are supposed to save it in a plastic egg, like those plastic Easter Eggs and give it to their spouse when they get married. Something like that, anyway. Cut the cord and all when they get married. Symbolization.

ooh - odd!!! cant see that taking off over here! We keep the top tier of the wedding cake for the first babies christening.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you been a bad girl?

I know someone that did that. A girl I used to live with did that, fried it up in the pan like stirfry. I might bury it under a tree, but I don't know if I could eat it LOL

Not like I have to worry about that, i'm never having kids :)

Unappetizing! I could bury it too but they never offered. I thought about freezing th cord blood thought and now wish that I had. Oh well, too late.

Hello to all the Oldlings out there!

Well Hallo there :)

Unappetizing! I could bury it too but they never offered. I thought about freezing th cord blood thought and now wish that I had. Oh well, too late.

freezing the cord blood?

Hi! To a (not that big) amusement park in the south of Holland, province called Limburg. The park is called Toverland (MagicLand). Never been there before, but a lot of people told me it is nice there.

Sounds nice! When I lived in Japan, there was a place called Huis Ten Bosch (I'm not sure how it was spelled). It was a little replica of Holland so that we could "go visit" holland but not actually travel anywhere.

Sounds nice! When I lived in Japan, there was a place called Huis Ten Bosch (I'm not sure how it was spelled). It was a little replica of Holland so that we could "go visit" holland but not actually travel anywhere.

LOL Those Japanese are funny!

LOL !!!! I hear sarcasm in your voice LOL

How's that possible?? :blink:

I think tonights topic so far will have more impact than

any contraception talk at school, for the younglings who

come in here :roftl: :roftl:

Isn't that a good thing?? :naughty:

Oldlings preventing younglings..:doh:

How... how.... typical..:roftl:

Btw: Huis Ten Bosch is the home of our Queen Beatrix.

Yup you can freeze the chord blood for stem cells - to try to combat diseases in future etc.. also for things like sickle cell anaemia

OOOhhh right that's where the stem cells come from :) That's a good idea :) too bad I'm not going to have kids, I'd do that :)

HI DARLIN!!!!!!! I MISS YOU!! :)

man what a fun night that was !! I really don't care that I woke up the household (:roftl: :roftl: ) I could not care less! I had so much fun! :)

You are an awesome woman!!!:wub2: :wub2:

Hey Sasje.....its been a while....i know i'm in the wrong thread but i just thought i could see if you were angry at me or something...you haven't answered any of my PM's.

Ooh..:shocked:

Sorry.. I am very busy lately..:blush-anim-cl:

No, I am not angry..:wink2: