dcdeb

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya Ruth, you in for the night?

Ellenorelle, your vids are great. I did watch them at the time they were posted. Each memory is a special one isn't it? To think I lived thru all the US/Canadian tour and at the last minute couldn't make it to London :(

Your bit was most touching too giving Mika your chicken!;)

Hi Ruth. I'm back from school with the kids. I think we are going to do that mad cleaning before my mom gets here in a few hours.

Plus, the kids are fighting for this computer and want me to get off!:thumbdown:

Ellenorelle, your vids are great. I did watch them at the time they were posted. Each memory is a special one isn't it? To think I lived thru all the US/Canadian tour and at the last minute couldn't make it to London :(

thanks, Shari! memories are so strong!:) thanks hon! yes it was hard finding a stuffed chicken but I found one!!:) in a book store when I was looking for something else! there it was:)

every day I have flash backs and the intensity is not decreasing! if anything there are increasing. Its like I am tapping into something huge!

Hi Ruth. I'm back from school with the kids. I think we are going to do that mad cleaning before my mom gets here in a few hours.

Plus, the kids are fighting for this computer and want me to get off!:thumbdown:

Luckily we've solved the problem of the kids. It took years but we've only one at home now and he has a router for upstairs :)

We have 3 computers on this floor but this one is the fastest! My laptop is pretty slow and I just got a wireless adapter for the other computer that I have to install. No one wants to go downstairs and use the one that is wired to the router.:thumbdown:

Hi Clare. Did anything good happen in the second prog? We went over to the rugby....

Alex has left Michelle's It's just Ryan there now.

The first part was funny at the end. When Paul had to strip off.

Wooooooooooh didn't he look sexy in his Superman undercrackers?:naughty:

Hi everyone!!

I'm back from lunch, geez, who knew a school cafeteria could serve such marvelous food!

For lunch today they were serving cajun red snapper with rice pilaf and a spinich salad....I told them if they had wine and cheesecake it would have been a 5 star meal!!!

I'm so full!

Alex has left Michelle's It's just Ryan there now.

The first part was funny at the end. When Paul had to strip off.

Wooooooooooh didn't he look sexy in his Superman undercrackers?:naughty:

Michelle's been a fool. Poor Ryan :(

Paul's not my type, no matter how sexy his boxers :wink2:

Hello Clare :) and pooh:) Hope you are both feeling well. Cold not too bad pooh I hope. (what is your real name, I don't like calling you pooh. I will if you prefer it though)

Hi everyone!!

I'm back from lunch, geez, who knew a school cafeteria could serve such marvelous food!

For lunch today they were serving cajun red snapper with rice pilaf and a spinich salad....I told them if they had wine and cheesecake it would have been a 5 star meal!!!

I'm so full!

That sounds so good. I feel hungry.

Shari, I just lost my post!

But, if you were following the US tour, can you remember reading a really good review?

It was enthusiastic, well written and said everything I want to say about the whole Mika experience.

By someone with lollipop in their name????

Hi everyone!!

I'm so full!

ACK! MSN IS CRAP THIS M0RNING ! I CAN'T GET THE MOUSE TO GET HOLD OF IT!