The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

I am not really here - but there are about 25 members on just now,

and 130 guests :shocked:

Morning! Yeah,...looks as though we have a lot of lurkers today... (or banned members watching from the outside)... :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good Morning Oldlings :thumb_yello:

I have just popped in to say hello.

I am feeling less disgruntled this morning and would just like to thank you all for your patience in bearing with me and putting up with me over the last few days :wub2:

Not sure if I will be on tonight or when next I will be on actually but hope to catch you all soon:thumb_yello:

BTW Crystal.....your change of life sounds brilliant...good luck with the ongoing studies :thumb_yello: When Carri gets her butt over to BC and Mika does another gig out there I hope to be able to get over to meet you all:thumb_yello:

Morning Suzy, Elle, Wendi, Crystal and KATH!!!!! My Butt ?? My Butt???

actaully am off to the estate agents shortly - realtors or real estate for you foreign lot!! :wink2:

Banned members or BAND members ??

Maybe both...if they've all got some spare time on their hands now... :naughty:

Can't believe you're going to be CANADIAN! Well, a Canadian resident for now...

I am not really here - but there are about 25 members on just now,

and 130 guests :shocked:

Thank you Madame Statistics!:naughty: What are you then, a member or a guest today if you aren't really here :roftl: Says Kath who has spent the last three days pretending not to be here!:roftl:

Indeedy - I could just become a ski bum!!

Told you it was all about butts!:naughty:

Hello everyone btw..here or not here!

I took a new pic this mornng which I will hopefully use as my new avi when I am on my own puter to upload it. Shows what I have been doing when I should have been doing Saturday housework!:naughty:

Carri, are you putting your house on the marrket then?

I will just continue to do a Carri and tell you that my ticket for Nimes arrived today:shocked: I don't honestly know if I will be going but just thought that if I got the cahnce to go then couldn't get a ticket I would be most annoyed so I had better buy one just in case :naughty:

Hi Kath - am in cramp just now - have got the lead to work, but only

if I hold it hard to the right when its in the camera!!! Its nearly done!!

And I am here - I am signed in :wink2:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I had been going to ask you! That is fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeee! Can't wait!:roftl: Shame about the cramp though!:naughty::thumbdown:

I took a new pic this mornng which I will hopefully use as my new avi when I am on my own puter to upload it. Shows what I have been doing when I should have been doing Saturday housework!:naughty:

Carri, are you putting your house on the marrket then?

Aww - I thought it might be a juicy, scandalous picture :wink2:

I will just continue to do a Carri and tell you that my ticket for Nimes arrived today:shocked: I don't honestly know if I will be going but just thought that if I got the cahnce to go then couldn't get a ticket I would be most annoyed so I had better buy one just in case :naughty:

Wow - bet you do go!!! Amsterdam look like a good gig to go to :blush-anim-cl:

Hello, Carrie, Sas, Candboys,Alcam and Hev.

Blimey it's like school registration here tonight, ha ha.

alcam

thanx for welcome to everyone, :thumb_yello:

will soon have own account thanx to genius daughter, who changed email address, thus I could not reply to everyone last night, waiting for her new address to be confirmed soon I can talk on my own account.:thumb_yello:

Aww - I thought it might be a juicy, scandalous picture

No chance..sorry!!!:naughty:

Wow - bet you do go!!! Amsterdam look like a good gig to go to :blush-anim-cl:

talking of juicy and scandalous:naughty: Sorry to all our Dutch friends...stereotypical comment there:shocked:

Yes, I would love to go but as I would only be back a couple of days after Paris/Arras I just don't think I can push my luck for that one :thumbdown:

Typical though, lots of people are going to that one.....just the same as the 28th Feb.............bummers!:thumbdown::naughty:

alcam

will soon have own account thanx to genius daughter, who changed email address, thus I could not reply to everyone last night, waiting for her new address to be confirmed soon I can talk on my own account.:thumb_yello:

Hi! I assume this is dad? I was talking to your daughter the oher night trying to get her to convince you to join up! Good job daughter!:naughty:

alcam

I love the bit in the sig about being the rep for the household:roftl: But is it not supposed to say MFC instead of MCF or is that part of the joke and I am missing it!

Hello, Carrie, Sas, Candboys,Alcam and Hev.

Blimey it's like school registration here tonight, ha ha.

Alcam - so is it you doing the biscuit thing or Hevalump?

alcam

that is hev doing the biscuits, I am on the outside of the tin, and not getting a look in.:thumb_yello:

alcam

that is hev doing the biscuits, I am on the outside of the tin, and not getting a look in.:thumb_yello:

Good lord..............I know we are random in here but I feel I am lost!!!!:naughty:

OK I set myself a one o clock limit...I really must go and at least TRY to do some housework!:shocked: I will stay logged in and come back and see if Wendi has uploaded the vid!:shocked:

Bye for now :wub2: