The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

do you all do a group booking for max discount?

Don't know - maybe worth shopping around!! :thumb_yello:

i have to go to bed, i only came in to say hi.

goodnight ladies and weealx :biggrin2:

Goodnight Pooh - sweet dreams :wub2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do you all do a group booking for max discount?

Generaly, in this country when we have used Travelodges we have just booked in Groups of whatever was the maximum allowed in a room:thumb_yello:

And from me - I am shattered now!!! :naughty:

Same place tomorrow!! :wink2:

Night Wendi.............I may not get on tomorrow....probably not safe to do so really....Mika still has a few more dates in his diary that are not as yet in mine :naughty:

Night Wendi.............I may not get on tomorrow....probably not safe to do so really....Mika still has a few more dates in his diary that are not as yet in mine :naughty:

Good point - your signature will soon take up a whole page!!! :sneaky2:

Hello Oldlings!

I know most of you are abed at this time, and dreaming sweet dreams I hope....I find that by the time i catch up reading this thread, it's way late! :shocked: and I'm doing a carri! :naughty:

Anyhoo, I have uploaded all of our vids from the Toronto KoolHaus concert (finally :naughty: ) and would like to share what we enjoyed so much with other MFC'ers! God knows many of you guys and gals have all done this and more for us with the UK gigs most recently! :punk:

These vids are all from the January 29, 2008 concert in Toronto Canada and are prettty decent quality with some nice close ups. Enjoy!!!

Big Girl You Are Beautiful. Hello Toronto!!!

My Interpretation (part) Really nice smiles.

Any Other World (part) (watch for Mika's teddy bear Alice pimped up by CG!)

Ring Ring

HMDYLM Lots of great smiles.

Love Today (part) Audience takes over singing when Mika has some mike problems. Mikey shines - guitar solo. Some funky camera angles.

Grace Kelly

Lollipop (watch for Cattie Gurl! who taught her that word?!?!):shocked:

M&G after Jan 29/08 concert in Toronto.

Hey Y'all! I've been such a bum today...sorry, didn't go back and read the 30 pages that I missed. But, this was on the last page. :naughty: KATH! What are you doing to me? Tempt me not! NO! NO! LOL!! I am thinking about Spain though because "I've never been to Spain..but, I kinda like the music" Sorry, it's a 3 Dog Night song. So appropriate right now.

Awe, I wish I had unlimited time and monety. :sneaky2:

Just want to leave a message for Robi, Charlie , Deb and anyone else who may be tempted to go to Amsterdam..........

Please do! :naughty:

Hey Y'all! I've been such a bum today...sorry, didn't go back and read the 30 pages that I missed. But, this was on the last page. :naughty: KATH! What are you doing to me? Tempt me not! NO! NO! LOL!! I am thinking about Spain though because "I've never been to Spain..but, I kinda like the music" Sorry, it's a 3 Dog Night song. So appropriate right now.

Awe, I wish I had unlimited time and monety. :sneaky2:

But you have to come.

You have to. You will.

(This worked on Wendy, maybe it'll work on you too..) :naughty:

Just want to leave a message for Robi, Charlie , Deb and anyone else who may be tempted to go to Amsterdam..........

Arrrrgggh! You are EVIL! EVIL, I say! Tempted only begins to describe

what I am... *thinks desperately of ways to get to Amsterdam this July*

But you have to come.

You have to. You will.

(This worked on Wendy, maybe it'll work on you too..) :naughty:

What? What am I reading? Wendy is going to Amsterdam?

:jawdrop:

I... I... I'm speechless. And that doesn't happen too often. :shocked:

Now I *really* have to think...

dcdeb

kath...you know that i can do only ONE date....just one (oh i'm so jealous of you...4 dates already! :thumb_yello: )

and this is a tuesday....

i should choose a saturday.....

oh well,

i have to think this over.

morning oldlings!:wub2:

Good Morning Oldlings.

I should really be heading to bed...just got in from the Butterfly Lounge. Ouch my feet are killing me and I must really get this perfume wiped off. Can't stand perfume when I get home! UGH!! I've tried to take a wash cloth to get off the perfume but it won't budge. I swear this Obsession just won't wipe off. No, I'm not talking about Mika! LOL!! Although, would be true about that obsession too. :naughty:

Anyone know how to get it off? ACK!! My own perfume is giving me a headache. :boxed:

Good Morning Oldlings.

I should really be heading to bed...just got in from the Butterfly Lounge. Ouch my feet are killing me and I must really get this perfume wiped off. Can't stand perfume when I get home! UGH!! I've tried to take a wash cloth to get off the perfume but it won't budge. I swear this Obsession just won't wipe off. No, I'm not talking about Mika! LOL!! Although, would be true about that obsession too. :naughty:

Anyone know how to get it off? ACK!! My own perfume is giving me a headache. :boxed:

Good morning and how are you?

Good Morning Oldlings.

i absolutley love obsession by CK!!! may i sniff you a bit....?:wink2:

why do you want to get rid of the perfume on yr cloth...next time you spray it, you will save some! :naughty:

i don't have any advice...leave it days outside? in the fresh air?

charlie...are you really coming over to europe this summer? i need to sort out which date to choose (i'm serious...no more than one for me...family sucks sometimes) and i'd like to meet oyu again of course.

so madrid or amsterdam? :blink: