The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

you know me rose...i' keep on messing up words in english....:boxed:

That's okay Robi, I get mine messed up sometimes too and I am English, ha ha!

Good to see the pic of you, Mika, and the flag as your avatar. Just makes me realise how much it has travelled in the last year, and how far it has yet to go.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's okay Robi, I get mine messed up sometimes too and I am English, ha ha!

Good to see the pic of you, Mika, and the flag as your avatar. Just makes me realise how much it has travelled in the last year, and how far it has yet to go.

you know rose...i've always been so shy in showing this pic, but some dear friend of yours seems to mess up names (you see, not only the 2 of us...) and faces, so i want him /mika to be aware of who i am!

i was so lucky to have me mika and the flag together...a sort of official membership, for me and for HIM too!

i am NOT going to amsterdam ladies!:sneaky2:

and i f my hubby knew that a MAN form this fanclub had convinced me to, it would be the end of my relationship with Mika! :naughty:

he's not bothering much as we are ALL women here! :roftl:

raining here too, outside and inside :blink:

probably got quotes all wrong now, now I am going brain dead

What I was trying to say was that because I enjoy MIKAs' music doesn't imply I am on this site to find females, nor does it imply I am gay, I didn't realise that chatting to people on this thread could cause problems, the only time I am likely to meet oldlings would be at gigs, and enjoy the gig my life is happy and busy.

Hope no one is offended by my comments.

you know rose...i've always been so shy in showing this pic, but some dear friend of yours seems to mess up names (you see, not only the 2 of us...) and faces, so i want him /mika to be aware of who i am!

i was so lucky to have me mika and the flag together...a sort of official membership, for me and for HIM too!

I know.

I still find it completely crazy that he didn't know my name until last week!

Andy must have told him at some point in the last 4 months, surely!

What I was trying to say was that because I enjoy MIKAs' music doesn't imply I am on this site to find females, nor does it imply I am gay, I didn't realise that chatting to people on this thread could cause problems, the only time I am likely to meet oldlings would be at gigs, and enjoy the gig my life is happy and busy.

nononononono please !

i was only joking!!!!:roftl:

we always joke in this thread...pls you don't be offended!

sovvy! :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Hello folks - back again!!! :blush-anim-cl:

No offence caused here - we do have a wicked sense of humour

though, that can take some getting used to!! :wink2:

Never thought of you here to "pick us up" or as gay either :blink:

I am a very trusting Oldling!! :naughty:

nononononono please !

i was only joking!!!!:roftl:

we always joke in this thread...pls you don't be offended!

sovvy! :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

I am sensitive when implications of disputes arise, without going into much detail, taking my mika-lings to their various hobbies it was inevitable that I would know 90% females, and occassionaly insecurities would show their ugly head, but I deal with awkward situations well and carry on with life happy and secure within myself. no offence taken.

I am sensitive when implications of disputes arise, without going into much detail, taking my mika-lings to their various hobbies it was inevitable that I would know 90% females, and occassionaly insecurities would show their ugly head, but I deal with awkward situations well and carry on with life happy and secure within myself. no offence taken.

verrrrrry good!

now i can go ahve dinner with a light heart...see you later!

hi wendi (and kath lurking).............

AWW! sweetie, you are always welcome here, it's nice to get a male perspective on things.

And I can't wait to meet you in Amsterdam, it's gonna be great.

Hi Oldlings! I'm back from my weekend to my mother and a bit of the rest of my family.

How are you all? I see a new OldlingMale, welcome Weealx!

I don't have much time at the moment: unpacking the suitcase, putting daughters in the bathtub etc. But I couldn't resist taking a look at the MFC! (Ofcourse:blush-anim-cl: )

Is there any news about the Officialitity-status?

I have to sleep on my own, just in case my hair starts growing again. lol :thumb_yello:

Spoil sport!

Good afternoon Oldlings :)

I had hoped to have peace here today - and just relax -

but my son has just phoned - his dad kicked him out last night

and he has to come back to me!!

He is very angry, and upset, and I know his dad will get on the

phone to me today and I will have all the cursing and swearing

to put up with :( I dont like aggression - and that is what I will

get!!

Oh Wendi..so sorry to hear this but read later on that things had improved a bit :thumb_yello:

Of course, it is a lovely pic!

Hello everyone...No Robi I am not lurking it has just taken me all this time to get here!!!:naughty:

Huh.............I made a resolution this morning when I woke up and saw my credit card on the side it was 'I will not book any more Mika tickets until there are some UK dates' I kept repeating this to myself....and all day I have been convinced :thumb_yello: But then I came on here and saw you had been talking about SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: ARGHHHH

AWW! sweetie, you are always welcome here, it's nice to get a male perspective on things.

And I can't wait to meet you in Amsterdam, it's gonna be great.

Hi Rose! Everytime I see someone mentioning going to Amsterdam in July I feel a bit sad, and a tiny bit jealous :tears: but I am more happy for you all that do go!

Hi Oldlings! I'm back from my weekend to my mother and a bit of the rest of my family.

I don't have much time at the moment: unpacking the suitcase, putting daughters in the bathtub etc. But I couldn't resist taking a look at the MFC! (Ofcourse:blush-anim-cl: )

Hi AMP good to see you back!

Nah............I think we have all got bored of asking really...maybe one day we will get a surprise!!!:naughty:

Hi Rose! Everytime I see someone mentioning going to Amsterdam in July I feel a bit sad, and a tiny bit jealous :tears: but I am more happy for you all that do go!

Yes, I saw...are you away on holiday?:shocked: What a shame :thumbdown:

Hi AMP - strill no news re official - son AND ex have both been sorted out -

coming to Amsterdam in July - KATH NO SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

Good Morning Robi, Wendi, Rose, AMP and Kath...hope I didn't forget anyone.

Sheesh, I can't beleive I'm up so early considering I didn't go to sleep until about 7am and it's now only 11:46am. LOL!! But, for some wierd reason, I'm wide awake. I guess that's a good thing considering that I have a ton to do today.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend..rutro..eyes just got heavy. Must make coffee..too much to do. LOL

Priorty...taxes. I need to see if I can make it to Spain this summer. :wink2:

Good Morning Robi, Wendi, Rose, AMP and Kath...hope I didn't forget anyone.

Sheesh, I can't beleive I'm up so early considering I didn't go to sleep until about 7am and it's now only 11:46am. LOL!! But, for some wierd reason, I'm wide awake. I guess that's a good thing considering that I have a ton to do today.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend..rutro..eyes just got heavy. Must make coffee..too much to do. LOL

Priorty...taxes. I need to see if I can make it to Spain this summer. :wink2:

Hi Charlie................since you are travelling SUCH a long way can you not do Amsterdam AND Spain?:naughty: