The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

Happy Mika day Robi!!!!! :huglove:

Hello everyone :)

Ladies - I know this is cheeky - but can we not discuss "that" party in here.

It exhausts me - and almost every other thread seems full of the problems.

This is a welcome oasis from it. :blush-anim-cl:

Hiya Wendi!!

Good to see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is good Shari! I hope you continue to improve.:thumb_yello:

Hiya Rose, How you doing today?

Hiya Clare:thumb_yello:

I really should go now girls...see ya in a bit

Tis the chicken soup that will do me good!

Hi Rose, what you up to today?

Hello Clare, hope you're ok?

Yes indeed..chicken will always put you back on the road to recovery!:thumb_yello:

sorry wendi :flowers2: hi rose ! ive just had my home-made mushroom soup & now i need to venture out in the snow n go to ching-ching , christ i need to remember n buy a new brolly after someone nicked mine in the brixton carling . it wasnt even raining on the day ..... i dont understand why they even needed it :boxed:

I'm good thanks, still in a mild state of euphoria, but I won't on on about that, heh heh.

Just waiting for FD to make any sort of announcement.

Shari, chicken soup sounds really nice, especially with lovely crusty bread smothered in butter. Blimey now I'm getting hungry, ha ha!

sorry wendi :flowers2: hi rose ! ive just had my home-made mushroom soup & now i need to venture out in the snow n go to ching-ching , christ i need to remember n buy a new brolly after someone nicked mine in the brixton carling . it wasnt even raining on the day ..... i dont understand why they even needed it :boxed:

Sheena..........homemade soup? Is that really you talking or someone impersonating you!:naughty: Good luck wit h the shopping. I bought a brolly from the pound shop specially for last week but didn't need it.

Rose...I am not suprised you are still euphoric..would be something wrong if you wern't!!!!!:shocked::naughty:

Sheena, what's ching ching? A shop? Slang for shopping? I love the Glaswegian accent. So you have snow. I heard it was forecast. Have fun with the kids.

Rose I would say you are quite entitled to still be floating around in ecstasy after what you've just experienced.

I was waiting for my niece to send pics last night, but they never came thru. She doesn't realise how impatient I am! I told her to register here, but I don't think she has yet.

I've discovered a slight flaw in getting my photos on my computer. The usb connector got packed up and it's in my brothers garage, somewhere!

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Sheena, what's ching ching? A shop? Slang for shopping? I love the Glaswegian accent. So you have snow. I heard it was forecast. Have fun with the kids.

Rose I would say you are quite entitled to still be floating around in ecstasy after what you've just experienced.

I was waiting for my niece to send pics last night, but they never came thru. She doesn't realise how impatient I am! I told her to register here, but I don't think she has yet.

Does she not realise it is a matter of life and death?:naughty:

The forum is driving me totally nutty today.....sssssssooooooooooo slow :thumbdown:

I've discovered a slight flaw in getting my photos on my computer. The usb connector got packed up and it's in my brothers garage, somewhere!

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

HMMM that s aproblem then:thumbdown: Same as Wendi..we are all desperate for her Video but she is awating a new lead:shocked:

How patient we Oldlings are!!!:naughty:

well its sort of slang ching ching = asda as the song goes " its asda price ching-ching"

yes kath i can cook :thumb_yello: well ive just finished making myself less scarey to walk out in public :roftl: the snow is still belting down "yeah" but not lying "boo" so now im off byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

helloo - am back from pub lunch with office - new planner stared today - she seems ok !!

Hi Carry.......another female? Does she like Mika?:naughty:

I was telling Wendi the other day, I strted a new lot on my training course the other day (friday) my last course before I leave...and I lasted three minutes before I mentioned Mika :naughty:

Hiya Miek! Yep...a chatty lot we are!:thumb_yello:

Have a good trip Sheena :thumb_yello:

Hi Carry.......another female? Does she like Mika?:naughty:

I was telling Wendi the other day, I strted a new lot on my training course the other day (friday) my last course before I leave...and I lasted three minutes before I mentioned Mika :naughty:

Hiya Miek! Yep...a chatty lot we are!:thumb_yello:

Have a good trip Sheena :thumb_yello:

Hi Kath, a whole three minutes! wow