The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

Wendi and Shari............how are you both feeling today?:wub2:

Coughing, sneezing and sore - but I AM old!!!!! :naughty:

sorry wendi :flowers2: hi rose ! ive just had my home-made mushroom soup & now i need to venture out in the snow n go to ching-ching , christ i need to remember n buy a new brolly after someone nicked mine in the brixton carling . it wasnt even raining on the day ..... i dont understand why they even needed it :boxed:

Thanks Sheena :wink2:

An hour and a half with no connection!!!! :(

At least it is back now - think the snow slows things up here!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi KAth, Rose, Miek - dont think she is a mika fan - but thrilled them allwith my gig talk and that thing that shant be mentioned!! VOLDERMORT!!

RL today - my desk has exploded - too much work and such short deadlines - aaaaaagh!!

Hi KAth, Rose, Miek - dont think she is a mika fan - but thrilled them allwith my gig talk and that thing that shant be mentioned!! VOLDERMORT!!

RL today - my desk has exploded - too much work and such short deadlines - aaaaaagh!!

Mine was playingup just now -showing all the mod threads!! v odd!

Souns like everyone has a perfect nice and relaxed day at work :wink2: or working on their compters

Wendi, I have just read your report from last week. What a story and so very well executed too. A good job you have it in writing as I can imagine you will have thought it all to be just a dream? Especially the Peter Pan bit!

It sounds like Carri was a real star that day too. It's a special person who knows the needs of another without asking too many questions.

Carri, you are a natural. I can imagine Wendi being totally at ease. That is a real compliment to you.

Great picture too

Wendi, I have just read your report from last week. What a story and so very well executed too. A good job you have it in writing as I can imagine you will have thought it all to be just a dream? Especially the Peter Pan bit!

It sounds like Carri was a real star that day too. It's a special person who knows the needs of another without asking too many questions.

Carri, you are a natural. I can imagine Wendi being totally at ease. That is a real compliment to you.

Great picture too

AWWW Shucks Shari - Thanks - but really I just talk at people til they give up!! :shocked:

That is my new desktop thanks to Marlene. STUNNING picture.

Its not mine!! :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

yup Wendi -Alex is mad as a fish - but we like her!!

Yes - I have had many a bizarre conversation with Alex :roftl: :roftl:

:huglove: Alex

over thirty my dear...but some of us are far older!

and some who post here regularly are younger....oldling is a state of mind!

age is just a word in mikaland! :thumb_yello:

I'm over 30!! Does that mean I can be an official olding with a number that I can add to my siggy? :)

her nickname from MSN is very similary spelled to mine!:)

crystal . I love ya girl! already you and I are bonding:)

Robertina! its awesome that more MFC are local! and I have been listening to the Vancouver youtube clips and I have never heard a crowd so loud in my life!

yes, Suzanne and I are already very close :) Its fabulous that you can come here randomly and meet people who already feel like you've known them forever! :)

I love it here :)

Prefect to pop in to!:wub2: Thanks Wendi !

I'm not doing so well today!

Fell asleep at my reading!!!

last week catching up with me i think ..........:sneaky2:

Wendi still not had time to read your report as yet ..can you remind me the page number of it so i can find it quickly later? :thumb_yello:

Rose ..... no cable!:shocked: ....ooooh!

glad you liked the one from my phone :wink2:

Shari glad you are a bit better xx

Hi Kath and everyone else ....xx

better go again now ................. still no news i see!:mf_rosetinted: