The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

Rose - I saw a fantastic Danger Mouse outfit in the party shop today - was getting a sparkly wig and glasses for Theo - He is doind Wiz of Oz next week at drama club!

Ha ha Danger Mouse, that would be a good one. That reminds me must go to costume shop and start making enquiries. I'm loving how everyone is trying to guess what it will be, but no one has come close yet. YEAH!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the local Co-op today - on co-op radio they played My Interpretation -

then said this was the 6th single to be released from Mika's LICM!!! :blink:

Aahhh! Wonderful, it's one of my favourites. (gosh, they all are :roftl: )

We are having Happy Ending here at last. I heard it the first time on the radio yesterday. It' such a special feeling, having it on the radio. :wub2:

Great news, Wendi! What an amazing album LICM is, eh? :mf_lustslow:

Have the police gone now then?:naughty:

Ok gorls - really am going -

evie is going to Crufts tomorrow with as school friend whose dad is a judge and also they are showing 8 Bull Mastiffs!! She is getting collected ast 5am!! oooh she will be a happy bunny!

Ha ha Danger Mouse, that would be a good one. That reminds me must go to costume shop and start making enquiries. I'm loving how everyone is trying to guess what it will be, but no one has come close yet. YEAH!

Animal, mineral....fur, feather ? Are you going to give us just a little bitty hint, Rose? Pleeeeease?:naughty:

Great news, Wendi! What an amazing album LICM is, eh? :mf_lustslow:

Have the police gone now then?:naughty:

Yes - no Policemen about just now :wink2:

Aahhh! Wonderful, it's one of my favourites. (gosh, they all are :roftl: )

We are having Happy Ending here at last. I heard it the first time on the radio yesterday. It' such a special feeling, having it on the radio. :wub2:

I just didnt realise he had released it as the next single!! :blink:

Our co-op radio plays him alot - makes it worth shopping there!! :naughty:

Ok gorls - really am going -

evie is going to Crufts tomorrow with as school friend whose dad is a judge and also they are showing 8 Bull Mastiffs!! She is getting collected ast 5am!! oooh she will be a happy bunny!

Bye Carrie...have a good weekend, if we don't connect again ... xo

Well occasionally I can see what you all get excited aboooot!!! :roftl:

Oh yeah!!!! you LOVE him!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Hi Vicky, are you well?

Sasje will you and Thorty be coming to Amsterdam? Be good to see you guys again, new costume unveiling, can I tempt you with that ;-)

Doing good thanks Rose, got a cold and far too much uni work but hey it''s friday!!! missing you guys !:wink2:

Rose - I saw a fantastic Danger Mouse outfit in the party shop today - was getting a sparkly wig and glasses for Theo - He is doind Wiz of Oz next week at drama club!

wow that's funny , Ben is also in Wiz at his drama class tomorrow ... not stagecoach is it??

Purrrrrrrfectionnnnnnn!!!

;I'll never tire of this photo...

Thanks for sharing Vicky!

Welcome :wub2:

Hellloooo Oldlings!

Really !!!!!:shocked:

Hi Kath ! you lurker !:thumb_yello:

I just didnt realise he had released it as the next single!! :blink:

Our co-op radio plays him alot - makes it worth shopping there!! :naughty:

Funny about that - one day i was shopping at the A&P (grocery store) and SITM came on - that perked me up! :blush-anim-cl:

sorry - meant girls not gorls!!

am also trying to register with various expat sites - to sort out this small shift to Vancouver!!

oh how is that coming???????????

need any help???

oh how is that coming???????????

need any help???

Well it looks like its all going to plan - but they havent put any money offers on the table yet!!

But they want him out there in June!!!! and then us to followin Sept! aaaaagh - but am not doing any thing concrete til they show him the money - so to speak!

also if he comes over on a green card - I may not be able to work for a bit - thats a shame!!

We will be coming to Vancouver some time after Victoria Day for a few days for a visit - so would be great to meet you and any other mad MFC ers!!

Woah, really?

Didn't think he'd release anything else, I thought Relax would be the last single.

I do like My Interpretation though, it's one of the songs I belt out at the top of my voice when I'm driving.

Kath crawls out form under her rock for a minute to express an opinion!:naughty:

I was REALLY hoping he wouldn't release any more from LICM..there isn't going to be any call for a greatest hits album...it will just be LICM! Of course it will be great to hear Mika being played on the Radio again but I was REALLY REALLY hoping for HMDYLM as the next single.....I would just be in estacy hearing that on the radio :naughty:

Kath crawls out form under her rock for a minute to express an opinion!:naughty:

I was REALLY hoping he wouldn't release any more from LICM..there isn't going to be any call for a greatest hits album...it will just be LICM! Of course it will be great to hear Mika being played on the Radio again but I was REALLY REALLY hoping for HMDYLM as the next single.....I would just be in estacy hearing that on the radio :naughty:

I would probably hear you singing along here in the middle of Scotland!! :roftl:

OOOh hello Kath :):):)

Rose - I sing at the top of my voice to the whole cd!!

Indeed I often make my aerobics class do abs to Love Today and then cool down to my interpretation - have to remember I am wearing a head mic at that point tho!! can be scarey !! bit like a strangled cat!

Once it is all definite Elle - I will probably be hounding you constantly!!

YAY! and of course....:)

don't forget when there is a gig.....:) well ! lets say that he is coming back to Vancouver 100%! I know that as a fact! from several sources ! including a concert review!

also ,,,have you picked which region yet???

Hi Kath *hug*

HMDYLM will be the next single......:wub2: off the sparkly new album :wink2:

Carri, I have a friend in Vancouver. She's a nanny over there and been there years. A school friend from when we were 5, I've known her that long!

She is very happy there.

If I would hear that one on the radio I would probably burn my dinner, start a fire in the kitchen, and would have to be rescued by a cute fireman. :naughty:

Jesus, the things I read on this forum. :roftl:

YAY! and of course....:)

don't forget when there is a gig.....:) well ! lets say that he is coming back to Vancouver 100%! I know that as a fact! from several sources ! including a concert review!

also ,,,have you picked which region yet???

No - well theres a few - but think I need to trawl the real estate people some more!! Burnaby looked quite nice! but really not doing any more til we are def def def going!