The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

Shari, I just lost my post!

But, if you were following the US tour, can you remember reading a really good review?

It was enthusiastic, well written and said everything I want to say about the whole Mika experience.

By someone with lollipop in their name????

OH YEAH THAT WOULD BE MANA I BELIEVE:)

Lollipop_monkey???

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi and bye Pooh!

I hate to go but I really must clean. My mom is coming tonight. In a few hours.

hi and bye candboys :thumb_yello: when my mum comes to my house she does my cleaning :punk:

Hello Clare :) and pooh:) Hope you are both feeling well. Cold not too bad pooh I hope. (what is your real name, I don't like calling you pooh. I will if you prefer it though)

hi shari :biggrin2: cold is getting better thanks, how is yours?

i don't mind if you call me pooh or Denise.

our run of bad luck seems to be changing, gary is starting work on wednesday :thumb_yello:

hi and bye candboys :thumb_yello: when my mum comes to my house she does my cleaning :punk:

hi shari :biggrin2: cold is getting better thanks, how is yours?

i don't mind if you call me pooh or Denise.

our run of bad luck seems to be changing, gary is starting work on wednesday :thumb_yello:

hi pooh!:)

:wub2: :wub2:

Hello everyone.:thumb_yello:

I've been looking forward to Friday night in the oldlings all week, but now that it's here I'm not feeling up to it, but I couldn't resist a quick peek before bed.

I'm not ill, but I've spent the past few evenings painting some highly toxic weatherproofing undercoat onto out new (as yet unfitted) windows and I have come out in an allergic reaction.

Mr Mika Mad and Miss Mika Mad are also suffering, although Master Mika Mad seems fine. We'll be sleeping with the windows open tonight no matter how cold it is!

I won't be on tomorrow, but hope to join some of you here on Sunday.

Have fun,

MM

x

Hello Clare :) and pooh:) Hope you are both feeling well. Cold not too bad pooh I hope. (what is your real name, I don't like calling you pooh. I will if you prefer it though)

I am feeling good thanks.

How's you day gone?

OH YEAH THAT WOULD BE MANA I BELIEVE:)

Lollipop_monkey???

Ahhh when I wrote lollipop I had the word monkey in my head.

Thanks so much.

Now, any good tip to navigate me to it easily :naughty:

No? Do you like Liam then?

Yeah she is a fool, you're right.

i feel sorry for Ryan.

Yes. Liam.

But I'm a Neighbours girl myself. And there's a new character with just a hint of a look of Mika.....

hi elanorelle :thumb_yello: i got your message from facebook today but i cant remember my details so i cant join.

how is the music going?

great! I have some awesome stuff done! i have figured out the chord progressions for How Much Do You Love Me and Holy Johnny! its so much fun!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE!

Hello everyone.:thumb_yello:

I've been looking forward to Friday night in the oldlings all week, but now that it's here I'm not feeling up to it, but I couldn't resist a quick peek before bed.

I'm not ill, but I've spent the past few evenings painting some highly toxic weatherproofing undercoat onto out new (as yet unfitted) windows and I have come out in an allergic reaction.

Mr Mika Mad and Miss Mika Mad are also suffering, although Master Mika Mad seems fine. We'll be sleeping with the windows open tonight no matter how cold it is!

I won't be on tomorrow, but hope to join some of you here on Sunday.

Have fun,

MM

x

Hi MM. Sorry about the allergy but you make me laugh with your family names.

Nell's sorted out a house for next year and is coming home from Swansea next Friday. I've really missed her.